CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Need a more customized fan speed controller

I'm using a single-route water cooling system, so every fans are related to whole system temperature. A divided GPU/CPU temp is not working in this case. A combination or a max temp maybe a good idea.

Also, two speed line may introduce, one for increasing speed, and the other for decreasing. That will avoid fan speed up for one second then slow down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to set the brightness of various presets

Would be very nice to be able to make a darker rainbow effect as to not be too bright at night for Ex.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Brightness control

It would be really cool an option on the cam to adjust the brightness of the logo and circle of the water pump. This would give us one more option of customizing light effects.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. NZXT software

your software is garbage stick to making cases everything else you make is completely trash

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better Spectrum Wave profile

I know that there is a specrum wave profile for the Kraken, but it's so poorly made that it just looks terrible. Instead of a smoth color transition it makes big steps which makes it feel like you're watching a video with 10fps or less, which makes the effects absolutely useless.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide offline mode for CAM

Per a previous request which was claimed to be "resolved," yet it is not:

http://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252939-ideas/suggestions/10987476-offline-mode

That is not OFFLINE mode, GUEST mode shouldn't be broadcasting. Please resolve it.

The log I have has over 10,000 intrusion attempts made by CAM alone. I will not unblock the software as it absolutely does not need network access to your servers.

The issue is not solved or completed as you claim it to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table: Firewall Events

Date Created: 2017-02-11 22:08:34

Records count: 3046

Date & Time Application Action Direction Protocol Source IP Source Port Destination IP Destination Port
    2017-02-11 22:08:16 C:\Program…

713 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    harry.nong responded

Hey there everyone, we just released a new patch today that will address the issues you guys may have.

We will also be hosting a live AMA at 12:00PM PT on our subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/NZXT/

Please drop by and ask us anything you like!

7. Fan curve based on CPU and GPU temperature?

An relatively old program called SpeedFan had an option to set a CPU and a GPU fan curve for each fan and automatically apply the higher value of each curve so that the fans turn on if the CPU or the GPU gets too hot. I would love a feature like that in CAM because often your GPU gets hot while gaming although your CPU stays cool or the CPU get hot while rendering although the GPU stays cool.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Connect with ASUS Aura Sync, so that a build's RGB are unified.

This means that the HUE+, Aer, and Kraken can then display the same light as an ASUS GPU/Mobo that uses their own 'Aura' display system. Maybe a RGB hub? Or just an open communication between the two so that the users can mix/match components and still get a cohesive light theme!

722 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  harry.nong responded

Hello all,

Thank you for your feedback and interest in this feature. At the moment we are looking into this along with other potential candidates. We will keep you guys updated as we get more information.

Thanks!

9. We now need to LOGIN to use the FPS OVERLAY. WHAT A JOKE

So with the latest CAM update we need to login in order to access the fps overlay which was always accessable without login prior to this update. What a joke. Everyone is complaining about all the data collecting this software does and then the devs decide its a good idea to lock key features behind a login. SMH NZXT what are you guys doing?

"WE ARE A COMPANY OF GAMERS CREATING THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR GAMERS. REVEL IN THAT."

This is some bullcrap, honestly. You dont listen to people.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to Fix Google Chrome Not Working Windows 10?

Dial 1~844~353~5969 for Google chrome not working related issues like Google Chrome not working in Windows 10? How to fix Google Chrome if it not working in Windows 10 after creators update? Google Chrome not working after Windows 10 creators update. Google Chrome not working in Windows 10? Google Chrome crashes after Windows 10 creators update

Source - http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-to-fix-google-chrome-not-working-windows-10/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Resize Window

Seems like an absolute basic/default thing for ANY program window to be adjustable by mouse. You know like it has been for the last 30 years, so if you could make that happen that'd be just dandy.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to fix Google chrome not working in Ubuntu?

Dial 1-844-353-5969 to fix google chrome not working in Ubuntu issue. Want solution for Google Chrome not working in Ubuntu then just read below procedure to untangle your issue easily . Google Chrome not responding or not opening then follow few steps .

For more details visit - http://www.allhelpnumber.com/blog/how-to-fix-google-chrome-not-working-in-ubuntu-issues/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CAM Fan Control Needs Change

Why is it that CAM forces us to max out our fans at 100% when a given component reaches 80c? Even when I make a custom fan curve I run into this.

My GPU runs in the low 80s under load, so whatever fan curve I have set will max the fans out quite often when gaming. The issue is I have 6 Noctua IPPC fans. I know they're not meant to be quiet, but even at half speed, much more tolerable as far as noise goes, they provide sufficient airflow and they don't deafen me. Yet CAM forces them…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. develop a 64 bit version

develop a 64 bit version

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. unable to download Cam V3.5.60

the CAM_installer V3.5.60.exe can not be downloaded, it says network error all the time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAM database location

Dear NZXT,

Can you please update the CAM software, so I can choose where the `CAMSettings.sqlite` and `CAMSettings.sqlite-journal` will be saved, because it has a lot of read and write actions on my SSD, while I have a normal HDD too. I would like to re-locate it on the HDD, this is a easy thing to implant!

Now I had to uninstall CAM, and reinstall it on my E:\ drive so the files will be there.

Thank you for reading this and please add this feature to CAM.

Alex

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Day and Night Modes

Would like an option to setup times, for people that don't need the lights on all day long.

254 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  fan.ding responded

Hi everyone,
    This is an excellent suggestion. Sorry it took us so long to respond. We are mostly working on stability and fixing bugs for CAM right now. When we feel the time is right, we will definitely consider adding this option. This would be a great smart mode.

19. Tracking temps and loads over time.

You used to be able to track loads and temps over minutes, days, weeks. But this feature has since been removed and I can only see the last minute or two of load and temps. This feels like a downgrade. I would like this feature to return please. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fan curve based on CPU and GPU temperature?

An relatively old program called SpeedFan had an option to set a CPU and a GPU fan curve for each fan and automatically apply the higher value of each curve so that the fans turn on if the CPU or the GPU gets too hot. I would love a feature like that in CAM because often your GPU gets hot while gaming although your CPU stays cool or the CPU get hot while rendering although the GPU stays cool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base