Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Combine Presets

I would love to combine smart mode with presets. For example, if i reach 70° it starts to strobe in red or maybe "it takes fire" with candlelight preset.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  fan.ding responded  · 

This is a really good suggestion. We’ll take these into consideration as we add more variety to the lighting modes.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Darkbluesky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I suscribe every comment here. I was thinking on start a red Pulse preset when GPU temp is getting near 70ºC and accelerate it with the temp above that... Please, the custom tab currently is little more than a teaser of what it should be...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed with either more control in the Hue+ Presets, like combining conditional speed light adjustments to the preset breathing speed based on SMART values, or the ability to combine multiple Presets, or SMART and Presets in the Custom tab. Right now as it stands, there's no reason for the Custom tab to really exist as it's already a subset of the Preset tab with fewer options and modified custom Preset profiles.

• Asterion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One thing I dreamed of doing when I first considered buying the Hue+ was using the Marquee mode, having speed and color depend on the GPU temperature.
    For example, I wanted to use a blue comet slowest (or even slower than "slowest") Marquee when under 30 or 40Cº, and having it's color change to a medium speed purple and eventually to a fast red when reaching high temps.
    That would be a great addition, in my opinion, since your system will actually "speed up" when facing a high load environment. Please consider!

• Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great if we could sequence different Hue+ profiles together, like go from Breathing to Marquee to pulse to Fading etc also more timing control would be a big improvement, rather than just slowest - slow - normal - Fast - Fastest why not have the ability to input seconds for more custom fades.

Feedback and Knowledge Base