Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Universal Dimming for Hue+

I've noticed moving a color on the spectrum to the darker end dims it but basically keeps it the same color, with this in mind, it would be nice if you can add a universal dimmer that does this so you don't have to create custom profiles and go through each color moving them toward the bottom. Convenience!

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Josh DeLuca shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Zdravko Stoychev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add dimming for both strips and fans colors. It could be easily implemented by darkening the selected color automatically. Please to add a slider similar to speed of effects. Many thanks! Great products!

• jan.sinzinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, i own the HUE+ control with 5 RGB Aer Fans and 4x10 LED Strips. i enjoy the CAM software very much, its easy to use, but i miss a control over the light intensity of the LEDs, e.g. i cannot find a switch where i could dim the light of the LEDs easily, all of them at once. I know, i could disable every 2nd LED of the 8 segments per fan, but thats a lot of work. Is it maybe possible to integrate a slider into the software, so that i can set the brightness from 0 to 100% per profile as i wish instantly?

• Aaron Howe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have my lights set on 38, 38, 38 - so it's barely there. But I'd love for the ability to keep that on always - but if bass is active, have it then flash 82, 82, 82 instead. I suppose I could install two different channels, but I don't think there is enough room in my case.

• David K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought Kraken x52 with aer rgb and want to dim led's in cam. Is this going to happen anytime soon?

• Ethan kessel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The option on the hue+ software to have the leds react to the audio on your computer seems way to sensitive, it would be cool if there was a sensitivity slider/dial so that we can tweak it to work with our needs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base