Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Change proflie by time for HUE+

I recently got HUE+ LED for my case, and working fine, but wish i could have it switch automatic between different profiles, depending on time.

For e.x i would like to be able to have a profile with higher brightness during daytime and after a defined time by me use another profile at night with lower brightness

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andreas Eriksson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Eric Lam responded  · 

That’s an interesting idea, we will look into this. Thanks for the suggestion!

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben Hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really annoying to get in bed only to realize your room is to bright from the hue+. Then you have to get up and go login and go open CAM and turn the lights off, quite irksome.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please look into getting this set up, I like many other users, have our desktops on at night, a simple configuration profile change based on time would really work and make life alot easier, My HUE+ has been off, due to the fact I hate having to open up the app everytime I want to lower the brightness or turn it off, so I just simply leave it off.

• Jarrod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really keen to see this idea implemented too! I'm in the exact same situation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly I have been waiting for this for so long how can they not integrate something so simple.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this. I like to keep my PC on at night and having this automatically turn off based on the day + time would be awesome since my PC is in my bedroom!

• Andres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Letting set us profiles by the time of the day should be a better option.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live my hue+ but my system is always running and when I'm trying to sleep it can be a bit intense.

It's a bit of a chore manually shutting it off do I was thinking a setting within CAM where you can tell it turn off when system time is whatever, and turn back on when it's this time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base