Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Change proflie by time for HUE+

I recently got HUE+ LED for my case, and working fine, but wish i could have it switch automatic between different profiles, depending on time.

For e.x i would like to be able to have a profile with higher brightness during daytime and after a defined time by me use another profile at night with lower brightness

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andreas Eriksson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Eric Lam responded  · 

That’s an interesting idea, we will look into this. Thanks for the suggestion!

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben Hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really annoying to get in bed only to realize your room is to bright from the hue+. Then you have to get up and go login and go open CAM and turn the lights off, quite irksome.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please look into getting this set up, I like many other users, have our desktops on at night, a simple configuration profile change based on time would really work and make life alot easier, My HUE+ has been off, due to the fact I hate having to open up the app everytime I want to lower the brightness or turn it off, so I just simply leave it off.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly I have been waiting for this for so long how can they not integrate something so simple.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this. I like to keep my PC on at night and having this automatically turn off based on the day + time would be awesome since my PC is in my bedroom!

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live my hue+ but my system is always running and when I'm trying to sleep it can be a bit intense.

It's a bit of a chore manually shutting it off do I was thinking a setting within CAM where you can tell it turn off when system time is whatever, and turn back on when it's this time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base