CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. AOL IMAP POP SMTP Settings

AOL email users can set up and use their email accounts on all email programs that support IMAP or POP. With the correct AOL email settings, you can set up your AOL email account in email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, Eudora, Foxmail, etc. IMAP or POP are different mail protocols that allow you to access, view and download emails from a mail server to mail client. These days, IMAP is the more common option. It keeps your email (and folders) on the remote email server. IMAP also allows you to use multiple devices, including…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CAM IS STILL BUGGY AND DOES NOT WORK

Really frustrated that CAM is STILL buggy and does not consistently work. I use it to control my LED lighting. It seems to change the colors, choose a different profile, or do anything I need to restart my computer. And even then the product only SOMETIMES works without freezing. I don't understand how this product, after more than a year, remains buggy. Very unhappy with NZXT.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Wifi

Connecting to WiFi wirelessly really needs to be a base option. The fact that I spent something like 1,400 on the computer itself and 2,200 overall and when I get it I can’t even use it without direct cable attachment is asinine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add compatibility with the new AMD drivers for Radeon VII

The new AMD Adrenalin 19.5.1 software with a Radeon VII as GC doesn't seem compatible with the current CAM version, doesn't display temperatures nor fan speeds, please add the support for it! Thank you in advance :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have one click configs for fan and pump speeds

Want pump and fan configs savable under one click options, such as 'gaming' 'work' 'silent'

Makes it much easier than having to manually change each pump and fan whenever I want extra cooling power at lower temps

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Independent device fan control

Currently, there are three options for controlling a Kraken: Liquid, CPU, and GPU. However, in my system with 3 Krakens: CPU, GPU 1, GPU2, the GPU option becomes useless. As far as I can tell, it is taking the average temperature of the two GPUs and using that to determine the fan speed. However, this falls apart quickly if GPU 1 is under 100% load and GPU 2 is at 0% load. GPU 1 can't be cooled properly because the Kraken is taking GPU 2's temperature into account. GPU 2 is being over cooled because it is taking GPU 1's…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google Account Recovery Requirements by https://g.co/recovery for help

To recover your Google account you need to follow some recovery steps provided by the Google and it will ask some security questions and other details you have given at the time of creating Google Account, the below are some basic requirements you may be asked fro Account recovery, you must have any one or some of these below personal details or you can visit Account Recovery - Google Accounts.

Your Phone Number or Recovery Email Id.
    Your First Name and Last Name (The name should be same with name you given at the time of sign up process for…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Use less RAM

CAM is reliably the 2nd most RAM-hogging app on my system even when I have a web browser and tons of game launchers open. that's silly. there's no way you need that much.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hotkeys to go through Hue+/2 lighting profiles

Generally I love CAM but the one thing that puts it behind all of my other accessories is the fact that i can go through my lighting profiles simply by pressing a button. Please make this a thing, Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How To Recover Windows 7 Password?

Windows 7 password recovery is a major issue in windows for how to recover the password easily.For recover & reset the password of windows easily by software call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.

https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/how-to-recover-windows-7-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Case Fan Speed Depend on CPU and GPU Temperatures Simultaneously

This idea has been posted many times over years, but it is still not implemented for some unknown reason. It is bad design that a fan control software can only base speed off one component at a time, and it is unacceptable that CAM/NZXT has been aware of this issue for years and not corrected it.

Make it so the fan profiles can be linked to both CPU and GPU temperature. I shouldn't have to switch settings between CPU and GPU depending on the workload. I would accept making a single fan curve that responds based on the hotter component,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to fix my outlook not accepting password

Get outlook not accepting password solution via the technical support phone number experts as my outlook not accepting password in windows etc.For solution call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.

https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/outlook-not-accepting-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Fix Gmail Password Related Problems

There are three kind of commoan and most questionable things how to recover gmail password, and how to reset gmail password and how to change gmail password for these three we will give some solution in brief please check here either for more information you can contact at mention given helpline at the end of this solution.

How to Recover Gmail Password:

Follow These Steps To Recover Your Gmail Password:
    For Gmail account recovery, visit Account Recovery page and click I don’t know my password.
    Enter your email ID
    Click continue
    You can retrieve your password through a Phone Number…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to contact Gmail Live Chat Support Free Number

If you are facing any trouble and technical error in Gmail account you should have a professional assistant service or must know about Gmail live chat support for customer service.

How to seek Gmail live chat?

If you are facing any severe problem that is eventually related Gmail, your first reaction should be to fix the problem by following the various steps and ways. You may read blogs of different technical writers and seek help. Even if you follow all the steps one by one but the problem still persists, without any second thoughts you can contact the experts at…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. UI overhaul?

On the back of the box of my Grid+ v3 I can see there's a checkbox for selecting all my fans at once, but in the actual program I don't get that. I think that's because I also have the kraken x52, and the controls for those fans are lumped in with the grid fans. Also the GPU fan speed is lumped in with overclock settings.
    I think overclock should be merged with the gaming tab.
    All the fans should be consolidated so it would be like kraken 2 fans, gpu fans, grid fans, and have each group be selectable…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Warning sound.

Would be nice if CAM had a warning sound to GPU and CPU temperature. That would be really handy when in games.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Warning sound.

Would be nice if CAM had a warning sound to GPU and CPU temperature. That would be really handy when in games.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Backup Yahoo Mail Easily

Yahoo email account is one of the most popular webmail services in order to share important messages and files within a short span of the time. If you required resetting the email service and its settings you must have correct information with regards Yahoo email account and password. If Yahoo Mail not responding, you need to check out the services as well as settings that help to resolve the problem using the simple tutorial to fix the problem in no time. Here is everything to learn the process of backup, attachment, and not working troubleshooting task instantly.
    What is Yahoo…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need a updated phone app. The iOS app does not work with iOS Ver. 12.

The app is reporting old data. It also shows that the PC is up and running but in fact, it is turned off. Reliable programs are a must-have item. The idea of this program is great although a lot of the features are missing. Keep making your software better and you will be my best friend!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base