CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM 3.7.8 - Constant freeze/Crash

Since the last update I'm encountering a lot of freezing/crash of CAM which only can be fix with luck with a reboot - and a lot of time it's impossible to open it ever after a reboot. That's really annoying as long as it completely f*** up cooling profiles.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NZXT CAM version 4.1.0 causes Forza Horizon 4 to crash on launch

When NZXT CAM version 4.1.0 is running in the background, it will cause Forza Horizon 4 to not load past the splash screen and crash shortly after.

In previous versions of NZXT CAM, this issue didn't exist. Disabling the in-game overlay option in CAM settings doesn't help either. Only exiting the CAM application completely allows Forza Horizon 4 to launch successfully.

This issue should be fixed ASAP.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update bug 3.7.7

After update to version 3.7.7 on every next start Cam updater notificate new version 3.7.7 to update.
    Then update process freeze.
    So please fix this shit.
    I pay 215 $ for CPU cooler and your control software absolutly declase this hardware.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. computer freezes when using cam

The application completely blocks the PC, the picture on the monitor freezes tightly, only a hard reboot helps. This happens on Windows 10 1903. It was not tested on other assemblies. Problems started on beta version, uninstalled and installed version 3.5.2 old, the problem remained. Administrators where is the solution to this problem? The problem is in the CAM software!

Windows 10 1903
    Samsung ssd 970 pro
    Aorus master z390
    intel i9900k
    Hyper 2400mhz

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. white screen when attempting to run

The first few times after I installed and ran the new NZXT Cam Beta software there would not be a login screen, only a white screen. Eventually managed to get the login screen.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cam version 3.7.7 has no RGB settings and no control for Kraken X62

I am using Cam version 3.7.7. Since today (12 July 19) I can't control the RGB for Kraken X62 (the ring and logo of NZXT Kraken X62 is gone from CAM)!!! So now I only see Channel 1 and Channel 2 for my AER RGB fans on CAM software and RING and LOGO are now gone.

The most important though is that I CANT CONTROL Kraken X62 performance meaning I can't control the RPM for neither the pump nor the fans of my AIO cooler!!!!! Silent, performance custom or manual control IS NOW GONE!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cam 3.6.0 save no setting

Germany:
    Hallo habe das update von cam 3.6.0 heute drauf gemacht und sofort bemerkt das es keine einstellungen speichert.
    spätestens nachdem man den Pc neu gestartet hat sind alle einstellungen verschwunden.
    bitte sofort beheben !!!
    Neuinstalation hat auch nicht geholfen.

Englisch:
    Hello have the update of cam 3.6.0 today on it and immediately noticed that it does not save settings.
    at the latest after restarting the PC, all settings have disappeared.
    please fix it immediately !!!
    Reinstallation did not help either.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6.

Please uninstall the previous version and do a fresh install of 3.6.6.

We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

9. White Login Screen: Uninstalled, Cleared %AppData, 4.0, 4.1...Nope

I have an NZXT Grid V2. 3.7 works, 4+ does not.

Attempts made with no success:
    I've uninstalled v4 and v3.7, then reinstalled 4.1
    Cleared %AppData NZXT Folders
    DDU Nvidia Drivers and reinstalled

System info:Ryzen 3700x Corsair H80iv2, Asrock Taichi X570 Asus 1080 ti

Is there known conflicting software that would cause the white login screen or possibly my firewall is blocking a component needed for the screen to load properly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Zelle Customer Service Number

As there are all those different numerological systems, techniques for determining or discovering meaning, and also software for numerology, there's become a pair, or consented upon, either comment or interpretation for a special variety or letter. That makes knowing that this amounts within our fantasies more hard but not impossible. This is often linked to Zelle Customer Service Number.

https://reachcustomerservice-help.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can I Regain Access to Lost Yahoo using Effective Yahoo Help?

Of course!! Yahoo Help and support service can be accessible using a few finger tips. Here, a team of skilled and experienced geeks will help you in every possible manner so that you could get the finest possible solution via which one can get lost Yahoo mail account recovered without any hassle.
    https://yahoo-customer-service.facebookcustomer-service.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get Lost Password Back With The Aid Of Yahoo Support Geeks

Do you want to get your lost Yahoo mail password recovered with utmost level of ease and comfort? Don’t you want to lose any kind of data pertaining to your Yahoo mail account? You should instantly fetch Yahoo Support where professionals will surely direct you the right troubleshooting guidance for solution.
    https://www.facebookmarket-place.com/yahoo-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New Point of View Commercial Spaces in Gurgaon – Neo Developers

Our focus is to create a smart and perfect commercial space and developing the best business area in Delhi NCR. Now Neo Developers will complete very soon the largest mall Neo Square on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon provides the latest technology and full modern fittings and fixtures commercial spaces like Office Space, Retail Shops, Multiplex, Food Court, Entertainment and Restaurant at best price.
    More About us:- https://www.neodevelopers.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New Point of View Commercial Spaces in Gurgaon – Neo Developers

Our focus is to create a smart and perfect commercial space and developing the best business area in Delhi NCR. Now Neo Developers will complete very soon the largest mall Neo Square on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon provides the latest technology and full modern fittings and fixtures commercial spaces like Office Space, Retail Shops, Multiplex, Food Court, Entertainment and Restaurant at best price.
    More About us:- https://www.neodevelopers.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unmatched Commercial Properties in Gurgaon – Neo Developers

Best and distinctive Commercial Property on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. We provide brilliant and novelty business spaces in an ideal area. We are Neo Developers in Gurgaon area and gives keen and unrivaled Commercial Properties in Delhi NCR. Neo Developers is going to provided the greatest Mall Neo Square Mall Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon with the latest technology and modern fittings and apparatuses Commercial Spaces. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon gives high standard multi-brand shopping center point, multi-food eateries, brilliant workspaces, and 8 Screens Inox multiplex, best case scenario cost.

If you want to get the perfect commercial…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unmatched Commercial Properties in Gurgaon – Neo Developers

Best and distinctive Commercial Property on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. We provide brilliant and novelty business spaces in an ideal area. We are Neo Developers in Gurgaon area and gives keen and unrivaled Commercial Properties in Delhi NCR. Neo Developers is going to provided the greatest Mall Neo Square Mall Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon with the latest technology and modern fittings and apparatuses Commercial Spaces. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon gives high standard multi-brand shopping center point, multi-food eateries, brilliant workspaces, and 8 Screens Inox multiplex, best case scenario cost.

If you want to get the perfect commercial…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unmatched Commercial Properties in Gurgaon – Neo Developers

Best and distinctive Commercial Property on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. We provide brilliant and novelty business spaces in an ideal area. We are Neo Developers in the Gurgaon area and gives keen and unrivaled Commercial Properties in Delhi NCR. Neo Developers is going to provided the greatest Mall Neo Square Mall Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon with the latest technology and modern fittings and apparatuses Commercial Spaces. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon gives high standard multi-brand shopping center point, multi-food eateries, brilliant workspaces, and 8 Screens Inox multiplex, best case scenario cost.

If you want to get the perfect…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CAM wont login because there was no internet.

System boots up
    Cam boots up

There is no internet sometimes and cam will not login

Note: I dont google or email login - i simply use guest mode, which ideally should NOT require internet, but lo and behold - it does.

Then i'll have to kill the app > connect to internet > start app - it works.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. rgb fusion

since the las few update cam is being "intervened". i tested wich program. when i shutdown RGB Fusion from gigabyte it works. if i start it up after i started cam, my pc crashes. please look into this. i am not sure wether it cams fault so am also gonna report to gigabyte,

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to fix Google play Store server error retry – Let’s start

If you are using android or smartphone, unfortunately in your device facing Google Play Store Error is “Server Error – Retry” when you try to access Google Play Store Error. This can be due to many issues like the difficulty with your Android device or an Error in Google Play App.

help & Support page - https://www.ecueshelp.com/blog/fix-google-play-store-server-error-retry/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories