CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. hue+ and kraken sync mode

The speed of all sync mode effects are not synced between my hue+ with 4 led strips and 3 aer fans and my kraken x52, they sync the effects but the speed of the effects is not synced, firmware on kraken x52 v2.0.1.8 and hue+ v4.3.2 with cam version 3.3.4, windows 10

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    19 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded

Hi there, we are aware of this issue that our sync mode and our timing can be improved. This will be looked into. Thanks for the feedback!

2. fans no rpm and 0 watt

the program worked correctly, but now it no longer shows fan speed and power consumption.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CAM 3.5.3 color picking in Hue+ menu is broken + cannot use the smartphone app

Whenever i click on add color in any of the lighting modes of hue+ I encounter the bug over and over, it just makes a white line where the color picker should be and thats it. Whenever I try to login to cam mobile app it tells me that I need to download the newest version(which I have) this cam software is getting worse and worse and worse.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, please update to the newest version of CAM (3.5.6) from https://camwebapp.com/ and see if the issue you had persist.

We also just released the android app today. Please install that and see if that is working correctly for you.

4. my new kraken x62 fan speed isnt showing up in Cam the fan speed also seem to be fixed it doesnt change when it gets hotter

my new kraken x62 fan speed isnt showing up in Cam the fan speed also seem to be fixed it doesnt change when it gets hotter

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

CAM reads the CPU_Fan header on most motherboard. Please verify that you have the CPU Fan connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard. If you have a AIO_Pump, W_Pump on your motherboard you can try those header as well.
    If you are using a Kraken, please be sure to have at least one of the radiator fans connected to the 4 pin header on the Kraken fan port. The Kraken pump cable should be connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard as well.

5. Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi isnt being recognised in latest update

My Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi isnt being recognised in latest update and im stuck with a green and orange coulour when my whole PC is white and blue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are using a Cryorig H7 Lumi and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA on the unit.

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard.
    This is to check if the USB port on the motherboard is working correctly.

Try turning off your PC and turn off your PSU for 10 seconds, then turn your PSU and PC back on…

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unable to Edit Fan Settings On Kraken

IM NOT ABLE TO EDIT HE FAN SETTINGS AND MY CPU OVERHEATS CONSTANTLY HELP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Audio Sync Lights up All lights

Any kind of audio using "Sync" just lights up all but one light at the "top" of each device and it flickers. Not very good audio syncing. I'd call this broken.

Cam 3.5.0
    Hue+ 4.3.2
    Kraken 2.0.18

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?