CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Easy steps for MS office setup via office.com/setup

If you are looking for a source for the easy installation of MS Office, then you must visit office.com/setup. It is a one-stop destination to find all the driver files and guided steps to install ms office or resolve its issues. For any technical need, you may also dial our toll-free number to reach our technical experts who are skilled in providing the most legitimate solutions. Read More: https://m-officecomsetup.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fan-speed with login or guest account different...

Fans of my Kraken X72 fluctuate in speed very much lately. Using CAM 3.7.8. The fans are going up (to the max) and down in speed for no reason at all. Now, if I dont login and use CAM with Guest account everything seems ok and it behaves normally. Its impossible to use when I login...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. kraken x62 firmware update doesnt work and cant contorll dthe fanspeed

Dont get it , how many updates you will roll out but stzill got this issue with the fan controll of the pump !?!?!?
    Always have to remove it then restart and then it will work for a few hours and i have to redo it again !?
    Cant be that way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://rbinnovations.com/products/losi-xxxnt-supercharger

We at RBinnovations.com has launched almost certainly the most superior and highest high quality entry stage ready-to-run Nitro Truck the interest business has ever seen and in addition losi xxxnt superchager & spare part elements at best market price. Go to https://rbinnovations.com/products/losi-xxxnt-supercharger

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No Cam Detected Devices!

My Kraken X72, Hue 2 Lighting, & RGB fans have disappeared from my cam connected devices. I can't change the lighting, or my fan calibration. Everytime I click detect devices Cam flashes and that's about it. I am hesitant to Render anyhting due to the high temps when the fans/pump are not in performance mode, and right now I can't check.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hotmail Not Working 1-888-599-2566

Hotmail is one of the best Email service providers in the USA, If Anyone else having any problems in logging into your Hotmail Account then flow those steps to know some issues like Hotmail Not Working, Hotmail, not login, Hotmail down, Hotmail not receiving emails. For any query then call us 1-888-599-2566 any time 24/7. https://www.hitechnumber.org/hotmail-not-working-on-iphone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cannot see the rgb panel

When i log in the CAM, it shows me every panel, but the RGB light doesn't seem to be anywhere.

It has been like 2 weeks now that i cannot see the rgb lighting.

I have the case NZXT h500i, everything were working fine but the past few weeks i cannot see my rgb channel or even the panel in the platform on the left side it used to be. It seems, to missing some other panels too but i am not sure which ones.

If someone could help me,
    Thanks for your time.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. After update 3.7.6 my kraken x62 disappeared.

After update 3.7.6 my kraken x62 disappeared. Restart and reinstall did not help.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CAM not showing gpu name

i have a nivida gtx 1070 mq and after restart, cam just displays gpu as nivida

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. free football streaming

Football could be a sport that is favourite for everybody. 's. There's no place within the world wherever it' sits not contending. Everybody desires the style of it, and within the digital world, they need a platform wherever they will watch it online. Most of the sites which offer this facility tend to charge some quantity of cash, and if they don't, then show the LIVE stream is next to not possible. However,' you're exploring for the Free football streaming sites are over as you'll be able to catch all the action on this platform which conjointly freed from price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. h500i lights cant be detected

my h500i case lights cant be seen in CAM. The Cam doesnt also show the light tab in the left panel. i reinstalled cams but still doesnt see it.. For the past few weeks, it was working just fine but now its not working anymore. i have the latest version of CAM which is 3.7.5

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Never lost again on your journey with Garmin GPS Updates

Nowadays, lots of Smartphone provides GPS features through several apps. But, suppose if you are in a heavy traffic and there is no signal, then you won’t be able to access GPS or any map. Furthermore, these GPS apps also drain phone’s battery at a higher speed and if your battery drained out in the middle of your journey, then what will you do. So, in order to avoid such circumstances, you should consider buying world famous Garmin GPS devices. And to take the most advantages features of this software, you need to get Garmin GPS Updates as soon as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Resolve Brother 2270dw Wireless Setup issue swiftly

Brother printers are durable and sturdy devices dedicated to print excellent quality documents. It is the most suitable device to work for and it is appropriate for both home and office purpose. But sometimes, you obtain an error message “Brother Printer Is Offline” at the time of printing any documents. Instead of wagging-off with this error, you need to be familiar why such an issue crops up and how to eliminate it. The possibility of facing this issue is due to error in Wi-Fi, connectivity especially when creating Brother hl-2270dw Wireless Setup. Making connection with the skilled team will also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HP Printer toll free number

HP Printer might start acting abnormally for several reasons. Some technical failure restricts it from properly functioning. You need professional assistance in such cases to take care of your device. HP Printer Support Number will help you in the toughest hours. To provide comprehensive support for all complaints, this service is available 24* 7.

Source:https://quick-customer-service.com/hp-printer-support/
    https://safe-customer-service.com/printer/hp-support/
    https://customer-service-usa.com/hp-printer-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Google Pay Customer Care

Is it true that you are searching for the Bugs to fix the Google Pay specialized issues happening in cash exchanges and take care of tabs legitimately from the UPI installment door? In will let you know, when you are ignorant of the issue you better contact the group of guides who are framed to enable you to google Pay Customer Helpline Number +1-855-341-9287
    https://www.onesearchpoint.com/googlepay-customer-service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GPU Fan locked at 2200 RPM

My Nvidia brand 1080ti FE will not go above 2200 RPM when using CAM. This causes my card to run close to 80C! Switching to another software allows this fan speed to go much higher. Why does cam limit me to 2200? It shows the fan speed is 100% at 2200rpm, which isn't' close to true, its more like 5k max rpm

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get the error fixing in brother printer with certified support team

Are you facing many technical interferences in the context of brother printer? If yes, then you should not move here and there. The professional sits on this forum gives the clarified message regarding the technical scenario how to rectify the technical issue in it. It is unworthy to accept the failure engaged in Brother printer as your business output can halt at great extent. If you are the victim of technical issue in Brother printer, then you should not get late and get the expert’s advice through discussing your problem with brother printer support servicemen. It is not matter of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can I create Brother Printer Wireless Setup easily?

From last few days suddenly my Brother Wireless Printer throwing some errors and displaying printer is not connected properly. After trying lots of methods to get rid of this issue, I come to know that I have to create Brother Printer Wireless Setup once again in my PC. Afterwards I will be able to use it again. But unluckily due to having less technical knowledge I am unable to do so. Therefore, I needed someone to guide me for fixing this issue. https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.us/blog/fix-brother-hl-2270dw-wireless-setup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AMD Ryzen 5 2600X reached 8000Mhz

I don't know, I don't technically understand why CAM detected that my max core clock reached 8Ghz? That was freaking insane!

Anytime soon my unit will explode because of this rubbish app.

First of all, I am using 3.7.8 CAM version. Recently, this latest CAM (beta) messed my Windows 10 and everytime it runs it will turn my screen into white screen of death or sometimes light blue'ish screen.

What is going on guys!?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3.7.7 "USB device not recognized"

Hello, After the new update 3.7.7 i can't control my AER RGB Fans, I updated cam to 3.7.7 after rebooting my PC i can't control them, I can control LED Strip + x62 with no issues, Everything was working just fine with the old versions such as 3.7.6 and 3.7.5

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base