CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Microsoft Account Recovery Process

Are you unable to send an urgent email from your Microsoft account? If yes, then you can choose to reset the account password. But if you do not know how to reset Microsoft account password then you shall not panic. You can follow the steps below to get your account back.

Simple Steps to Get Back Microsoft Account!

Open a web browser and go to the official page of Microsoft account from its search bar.

Enter the username that you want to recover and then tap “Next”.

Select a reason that you need to reset your password and tap “Next”.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kraken M22 is not in CAM

I've checked and tried everything inside my pc. Only problem is there is really a bug in the CAM Software. it only detects my 2 front fans and the led strips. My M22 is on but i cant seem to control its lighting coz it doesnt show up in my CAM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to install the Canon printer?

How to setup canon printer is one the most frequently asked query that we came across on our forum. Printer installation generally commences with the download of a relevant driver from the OEM website. Once you successfully installed the driver, connect your printer with your PC via USB cable. Next, you need to call an expert on Canon printer live chat in order to get further instructions.
    Know More @ https://www.supportforusa.com/canon-printer/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Live Cricket Streaming

After a rain-marred affair in Guwahati, India showed their class in Indore as they thrashed the hosts by seven wickets to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series. The two teams will now travel to Pune for the third and final game of the series. The hosts have a comfortable lead as far as the shortest format of the game is concerned. India have won 12 of the 18 T20 Internationals played between the two nations with only five going to Sri Lanka. One game was abandoned. India hold a 3-1 lead in the last five T20Is as well…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fully Offline mode for CAM (PRIVACY)

1. OFFLINE Mode still does NOT exist.

2. DATA is STILL being sent to NZXT WITHOUT USER CONSENT, PRODUCT IS STILL BEING SOLD WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION BEING PROVIDED UP FRONT ON THE OUTSIDE OF PACKAGING!

3. USER(S) HAVE NEVER AGREED TO ANY DATA SHARING WITH NZXT AT ANY POINT OF TIME.

4. USER(S) HAVE THE SOLE RIGHT TO SOFTWARE WHICH WILL NOT TRANSMIT DATA TO NZXT OTHER THAN TO CHECK FOR UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.

5. USER(S) HAVE THE RIGHT TO A CLASS ACTION SUIT!

6. FIX YOUR SOFTWARE , PROVIDE YOUR USERS WITH A COMPLETE OFFLINE VERSION.

7. ISSUE HAS BEEN CLOSED AGAIN AND AGAIN... AND…

720 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Top-Notch Technical Backing By Getting Yahoo Support Service

If you have any kind of problems and hurdles, then you don’t need to approach all the customer support service providers. For the purpose of getting the right kind of customer care service, you should make use of Yahoo Support service and resolve your hitches and glitches in no time. https://www.callphonenumber.net/yahoo-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To Cash Aap Transfer Failed Issues, Contact Cash Aap Customer Services

If you have any issues while transfer money or bill through credit card, debit card or you are not able to access it anywhere on any device. So in that case, you can call our Cash App Customer Service at any time, they can resolve your issues easily. We are available anytime for any assistance. https://www.cashapphelps.net/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At Facebook Phone Number, Have An Impressive Result For Facebook

In today’s era, users come across several sorts of problems during the course of working on Facebook. Keeping yourself aware of the best in class troubleshooting directly from the professionals who will help you out is as easy as piece of cake. What you are needed to do is to make use of Facebook Phone Number anytime. https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/facebook-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Facebook Customer Service If Unable To Setup Business Facebook Fan Page

Are you one of those who want to setup the Facebook fan page? Are you also one of those who are seeking for the proper remedy to deal with your problems in a couple of seconds? In such a case, you should quickly opt for the Facebook Customer Service and get the right kind of technical backing. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/facebook-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the overlay doesn't works

the shortcut for the overlay doesn't works
    I am in the latest version of cam
    thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Geek squad tech support

For all your tech-related issues and your house electrical and electronics appliances, you can contact Geek squad tech support for assistance and they will visit you at your place to solve your issues within no time after booking a tech agent.
    you can visit us at https://squadtechsupport.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How Do I Fix Quicken Error CC-503?

I’m Quicken user and facing Quicken CC-503 error code. While updating my Quicken account, I am experiencing this error code. Now, I am unable to operate my Quicken account, so I am into a big problem. There are many reasons of it, so I don’t know exactly. I have applied my skills to sort out this error code, but no results. Now what should I do for this error code? I am not proficient Quicken support professional, so I want to take help from Quicken support experts. Can you recommend me how to fix Quicken error CC-503 simply?
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/troubleshoot-quicken-error-cc-503/
    http://notes.soliveirajr.com/user/profile/14905.page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zelle Customer Service

The experts at Zelle Customer Service provides an instant support to get you out of your queries.
    It seems quite easy and accessible to use the features of the Zelle mobile application but an error could occur at any time. Need not to worry! The Service Agents will provide you urgent support once contacted.
    You can place a call to contact the agents at Zelle Customer Service to get the precise answer to your questions.

more info:- https://americacustomerservice.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Modern solutions

Are you looking for a professional company that will introduce modern technologies in your company? Contact https://pro4people.com/software-development/ They have experience in implementing new solutions for the company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zelle Customer Service Number

Zelle Customer Care Email Address details are enclosed at the official website. But you can reach Zelle Support page to clarify your doubts. Get an instant and accessible support from the experts at the Zelle Customer Service Number to solve all the queries related to your Zelle account. The need to rush to ATM's in hurry has gone now, with the introduction of Zelle where you can get notifications of your money transfer at your fingertips. The best ever easy to access and safest app to let you send money, on which you can rely on. The app comes with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Consult HP printers support executive with any of your issues?

Are you facing problems with your hp printer? Well, you should not be upset to see such irregularity and seek the flawless solution for it. The normal person does not know effective procedure to handle such type of ambiguity the comes in HP printer. You should not reside in the compromising effect of HP printer, just contact directly to our third party professional team.They are well versed with the effective problem solving to fix its major and minor flaws in a limit amount of your time. You just have contact to HP Printer in error state team, the assistance of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cash App Customer Service

Looking For Cash App Customer Service Number, We offer the most effective specific customer Support Over the Phone. These are some regular problems that Customer look with their technicians that our master professional will assist you directly on our Cash App Customer Service. For reliable facilitate, you’ll be able to dial the Technical support range. You can reach the North American nation from any piece of the globe and that we can guarantee that each one in all the problems with your online Tech is effectively Solved by Our Customer Care.

https://customerservice-cashapp.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use Cash App Phone Number If You Are Unable To Check Transaction History

Are you unable to see transaction history? Do you want to take instant technical aid for fixing such issues? If yes, then make use of Cash App Phone Number and get in touch with the team of certified experts who would direct you about the same that you are looking forward. https://www.cashapphelps.net/phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cam won"t detect my Kraken x72 anymore.

For the last few days cam has stopped showing my Kraken AIO cooler. I've updated cam, installed the asetek software, and uninstalled and reinstalled cam and it still isn't working.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adaptive noise update stuck at 100%

Adpative noise controller stuck at 100% and wont let me edit fans

17 votes
    Vote