CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Ryzen 3800x displaying wrong CPU temp and not showing core temps at all in CAM

Displays 50'c all the time, does not pick up any core temps. using a kraken with latest updates

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CPU Cooler RGB is "lagging" - Help

Dear NZXT / CAM.

Im looking for help to try resolve my issue here.

After installing the latest update for CAM, I have noticed that my RGB on the CPU Cooler, specificly the circle RGB, is kinda lagging/stuttering and isn't fluid moving as it usually was.

It's like, I can see each LED turn on, regardless of speed. Where as before the update, it was moving SUPER fluidly, where you really couldn't notice each LED turn on/off, but looked super smoothed. Now, it is very choppy and doesn't look very good.

Hope you can help fix this issue.

Thanks in…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to create Brother HL-2270dw Wireless Setup easily?

Apart from a variety of amazing features, Brother Wireless printers let you to connect over a wireless network to take pleasure in the benefit of network printing. You can effortlessly create Brother HL-2270dw Wireless Setup to a wireless network, if you have a router supporting WPS, WLAN access point, or air station one touch secure system. At the time of using your device, sometimes you may bump into a number of problems, but it is absolutely fine. Everything will be undertaken by the brother printer support team. You don’t need to worry, as the third party experts will assist you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3700x & Crosshair VII Hero No temp or lighting control

Wont read proper temps (stuck at 50) or let me control the fans, pump or lighting. I've opened a ticket, got a response but after I told them what was happening, they never got back to me. Its been 5 days now since then. The tab to control these functions aren't even there to click on. WHEN WILL WE GET A FIX??

Ryzen 3700x
    Asus Crosshair VII Hero
    Kraken x62

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Wrong CPU temperature readings on ryzen 3700x

Looks like AMD changed some sensors around. CAM and some other monitoring software(hwmonitor, most likely many others) reports that temperature is oscilating in 8 degree range(always goes down, when it hits the actual CPU temp it rises 8 degrees and goes down again). Ryzen master doesn't register such oscillation, temp is constant here as it should be(set fan's speed to be constant in CAM software, cpu idling). So idea is to ask AMD what sensors they are reading from or figure it out yourself. At first glance it looks like they are simply averaging all cpu sensors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. lights are inactive and case fan's dont spin. H500i

So when I came home for vacation recently, I booted up my pc; H500I with Kraken x62 for cooling. And I instantally noticed that my case fans and light strips that are included in the H500I were inactive. The fans will spin for a few seconds on bootup, but my light strips will not even turn on at any time. Although the kraken x62 lights and the fans attached to the radiator still work. (The case fans are attached to the included led and fan controller).

PS: I recently ordered a new controller for the led strips and fans for…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to do Roadrunner imap settings to mail server

Steps to configure roadrunner smtp settings in your mail server:
    Mail server setting is a setting by which you can link or receive mail from one service to another service. Now in order to use those setting you should follow the below mentioned steps:
    • Incoming mail server (POP or IMAP) :
    • Account type of the incoming mail server will be — IMAP
    • The username will be the same — here will be the username of your required email address.
    • Provide your server hostname — in the required field, ' mail.twc.com. '
    • Server port will be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Luces de la Bomba no encienden

En este caso es con la versión 4.0. Cuya única solución es volver a instalar la versión anterior desde una web externa. Sugiero que dejéis una versión estable en el portal de vuestra Web para no tener que buscarla en webs externas con el consecuente riesgo. Gracias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. V3.7.6 does not see my Krakken X62

I have had an X62 running fine with CAM for a month or so. Today, CAM asked if I wanted to upgrade, which I did. I now cannot control the lights on the cooler (on the CPU) and the fans speeds, and pump, do not change whatever the temperature is. I have removed the NZXT USB device, rebooted, reinstalled but to no avail. Any help appreciated.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. NZXT and Nvidia Fans speed indicator

Cam doesn't get the reading for maximum speed of Nvidia and NZXT fans. It shows 480rpm for the NZXT factory fans at every boot.
    Same goes for NVIDIA at 1200rpm.

Is there a patch or any other idea of how to be corrected?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. led strips not working at all

The led strips on my h500i case are only showing white and i cant change them i have 3.7.7 cam installed.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WWE Raw Live Stream Online Free

Where you will be able to watch the online matches and that also for free, then your search is over as you will be able to watch WWE RAW on this platform and that too for free. The video that you will be watching is without any advertisement or charges. And the best part is the quality of the video that you will be getting is of the best quality. You will have the experience as if you are watching on the official website. WWE online matches are over as you will be able to WWE Raw Live Stream Online…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cam isn't detecting any of my NZXT RGB hardware

hi,

I boot up my pc every day, yesterday I did so again but this time my kraken x52 had his stock color and animation back... and is was not showing in the software anymore. I looked online, found some of your troubleshoot tips and applied them. one of them worked and it was to remove the "USB NZXT driver" from the devices list. when I booted up my pc again my kraken was functioning properly but my integraded led strip weren't working anymore... so i tried the same method again except this time neither of them are detected in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to do canon pixma mx490 Setup

Canon MX 490 Scanner is one of the best smart and advanced scanners in the market. The All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Printer allows you to print from various places with superb connectivity choices and the capacity to place printers nearly anywhere. The MX490 also has time-saving characteristics, including built-in automatic document feeder holds up to 20 sheets. In addition, the optional XL ink cartridge implies you're going to print longer before replacing the cartridges. My Image Garden software is an additional excellent feature of the Canon PIXMA MX490. My Image Garden brings all your favorite printing features in one convenient software…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to fix Hp printer offline issue

When you try to print a document, sometimes a popup says Hp printer is offline. There are multiple reasons why your HP printer is offline. Some of the reasons why Hp printer is offline is poor USB or Internet Connectivity, outdated driver and faulty hardware. All these reasons can lead to Hp printer is offline.

Let's see the reason which makes the hp printer is offline:

Driver issue: An obsolete printer driver may be a reason why the HP printer is offline. If the driver is outdated, the driver must be updated by the user. This can be done by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to Fix Hp printer not printing color issue

Common page to page printer processes four components of color; cyan, magenta, yellow, black, or toner. This color model is called CMYK and works by creating different color combinations with the four colors to get the best grade for printing here we'll talk about why hp printer not printing color. Ink cartridges are divided into your inkjet or color laser printer into these four colors. In this case, the dominant color is magenta. One-color may occasionally run out before another, but this depends on the colors that are most frequently printed.

How to fix if hp printer not printing color

When…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fans/RGB no longer detected by CAM

Recently CAM decided after i closed it to not recognize any of my fans or rgbs that were previously there and usable i tried reinstalling but it still doesn't detect them i am using the h500i case with nzxt top and back fans with the rgb stripsthat came with the case and a AMD cpu fan

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cam is only displaying half of my cpu and gpu clock speeds

I've been using the overlay during gaming and the cam software is showing clock speeds at half of what they really are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cam overlay don't work after latest win 10 updates + insider builds + OC tools not working on a msi 2080TI

- after upgrading from a 1070 to 2080ti and a fresh win 10 1903 the OC tools are not working ; overlay was working on different games
    - issues with win 10 1903 and Vr Rift i had stutter issues, only fix was a newer insider build, after that overlay doesn't work anymore

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAM not showing gpu name

i have a nivida gtx 1070 mq and after restart, cam just displays gpu as nivida

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base