CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM does not show speed laptop fans

I have a MSI GL62M 7REX laptop and the fan speed does not show it. The rest of components, goes perfectly until now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No me deja meterme a mi cuenta por problemas de servidor en CAM 3.7

Desde que lo actualice a esta versión no me deja conectarme a mi cuenta y tengo que entrar en el modo de invitado

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fans are not spinning after 5 days i built the pc

i built my new pc at 27 augest 2018, all things worked fine till last night fans not working accidentally. light channel works fine, the front fans connected to 1 channel of smart device and rear fan was connected alone to other channel, i tried to to change everyting like reset bios, change sata cable, change usb header, change smart device channels, still not working. i saw others had the same issue but didnt help me. pls tell me what should i do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CAM v 3.5.90 is having big problems

I have problems with random computer freezes. When typing text in any program or when playing/pausing youtube videos it would stutter. When texting it would pause before new letters already typed will appear.

I did try several restarts, and finally found out it was CAM who caused it. As when shutting down CAM the stuttering stopped completely. Then did some reasearch online and found out it was due to the FPS overlay. Even though I had it turned off from standard, as it comes off when installing CAM. I still have to enable it, and then disabeling it for the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

[UPDATE]

A new version of CAM has been released (version 3.6.0) where several of the currently known bugs have been taken care of. Please go to https://camwebapp.com/download to download it and verify if this fixes the issues you are experiencing.

Before installing, please fully uninstall the previous version of CAM, then delete the folder from C drive >> Program Files >> NTXT, and restart the computer before installing this one.

If your issues continue to occur, please inform us. Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.

5. NZXT Aer RGB Fan Lights (Please Help)

Hello, I have 2 Aer RGB Fans 120mm and I tested them out of my pc and they worked fine with the CAM software after doing Firmware Updates. After that I put them in my case installed them correctly and they didnt work at all. So I took them out and tested only one of them. Now I have a problem where when I turn on my pc the one fan is lit up white and right when CAM loads in it turns off and it wont let me change the color or anything to it. I have already tried…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Caiden, sorry for the issues you are currently experiencing. Here are the solutions provided to me from our development team at the moment:

Please try each fan individually and see if any of them are defective. Exit out of CAM, then unplug all the fans from the HUE+. Then plug one fan into the HUE+, and start CAM. Check and see if the fan appears in CAM and the LEDs can be controlled. Repeat this for all the fans. If the fans are the issue, please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for replacement fans. Please state how many fans you have that is defective.

Also try using a different connection cable to connect the fans to the HUE+. The connection cable can sometimes cause issues as well. If the fan connection cable is the issue, please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support

6. Fan not powering on

I have a Grid+ V3 and none of the connected fans turn on after a boot. I have to unplug and plug back the power to the Grid to get them running after a boot. Then after the next system shutdown and startup I have to repeat that unplugging. 4 fans connected
    None of the fans exceed 5 w.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My Krakken M22 is not being detected by CAM

CAM can see my my Grid V2 with out a problem, but the Krakken M22 is not there. I can change the colours on the cooler but I cannot select fan or pump speeds.

Please help!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CAM Bugs IS NO FUN for a NZXT FAN...

make the proper version to be able for us to use our AIOs without the app opened cause on latest version that not work at all, i open the app sync the settings and the fans stay at silent mode i open it and the fan start working ok,lol nzxt.i wanna say those aios have onboard storage that saves the settings until the power goes off.... well on corsairs ones this never happend cause have the proper onboard ram and setting for this. i make something make it right even if it cost to you more will get your customers…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3.6.4 will not correctly recognize the processor temperature,clock speed and fan speed. Processor is ryzen 5 1600x

3.6.4 will not correctly recognize the processor temperature,clock speed and fan speed. Processor is ryzen 5 1600x

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hue+

After most recent update Cam no longer recognizes the Hue+. I tried restarting and even uninstalling/reinstalling the newest version. Please help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Nvme drive repport wrong temperature

The last update work great ,only have one issue it had a bug reporting nvme drive temperature. I own a samsung 960 and a western digital wds512g10c both reporting at -1c. My 4 other sata drive report the temperature properly,it seems to be related to nvme drive only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. backward

fans are buzzing, with a temperature of 50-60 hum at 100%, and even to the video card the program is watching and you can not turn it off, why do you need my video card? let the fans only work with the cpu, fix everything, bring back!!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

13. Congratulations!!! Temporary Decision!!! Elimination of wild delays, as well as all unnecessary trash.

Version CAM 3.7.0.
    1) We unload the dispatcher of all the processes of CAM.
    2) Delete the DLL folder in the root of the CAM.
    3) Run CAM on desktop.

Profit! No wild delays! I've been asking NZXT for so long to fix the problem with delays, but it turned out that I can do everything myself! Sarcasm.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. NZXT Kraken

Hello! CAM 3.6.2 and older versions of CAM can't seem to detect my Kraken x52. I've tried everything to fix this. Please help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Problems using Kraken X61 with X62

My system is currently using one X61 and one X62. The X61 had no problems being detected in CAM, however after I installed the X62, only the X62 shows up on CAM and the X61 is nowhere to be found. Followed all of the driver troubleshooting posts on here but did not work. Is it even possible to have an X61 and X62 running on CAM at the same time?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this. I will inform our devs of your issue so they can test this setup and verify if it gives the same errors you are reporting.

16. CPU at 100% with CPU temp at 39C while playing games. We dont need all the crap. Simple fan and pump control would be fine.

We have software we like for FPS, Overclocking etc. Slim down your stupid software so we can edit lights fan and pump. Really all we need,

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. UPDATE 3.6.2 STILL NOT DETECTING KRAKEN X62

The new 3.6.2 update is not detecting my Kraken X62. I just updated it this morning and it was fine till then. Now the new update broke the connection. Please fix ASAP.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. asus rog strix b350-f gaming

asus rog strix b350-f gaming cannot install
    cam 3.6.5
    [img]https://www.img.in.th/images/8cf79bcd532406174a731ded88076e27.jpg[/img]

OS WIN 10 PRO 64BIT
    CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six
    VGA ASUS 1060GTX
    RAM 16GB
    SSD 250GB
    NZXT X62
    HELP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Logo and Ring remain turned off after PC comes out of sleep. This was never an issue before updating to the most buggiest 3.6.1 version

Logo and Ring remain turned off after PC comes out of sleep. This was never an issue before updating to last night to v3.6.1. Also, like others have posted on here, I too lost my prior settings as everything got totally RESET...and now the LED wont even turn back on after I resume my PC from sleep. Terrible guys, just terrible!!! Does anyone do any testing before releasing these things?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Certain light features cannot be chosen?

So i was browsing through the light features for my pc, when i saw some ones that were greyed out such as Tai Chi,Water Cooler, Blinking, and Loading. But i cannot choose them. WHy is that?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base