CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. X570 Aorus Master - Wrong CPU Temp

CAM CPU Temp stays constant at 50C regardless of system load. Doesn't seem right to me.

Ryzen 9 3900X
    Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
    Kraken X52

318 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    122 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My video card is RX5700

My video card is AMD RX5700
    The software cannot display any messages

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ryzen 3700x Temperature sensor problem

Cam 3.77 cant read the Temp from the CPU. Cam shows fixed 50c and the fans control want work.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cam won't show temp, load, clock or fan for my rx 5700xt

I wanted to use cam to monitor my cpu and gpu while I game and it won't tell me anything about my AMD RX 5700XT.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My kraken x72 lighting does not work

I have tried all of these troubleshooting steps multiple times.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

Exit out of CAM, then use another mini USB cable, you can use a mini to regular external USB cable and plug it to the back of your case. (Please note if this is the issue we can provide you with a replacement cable)

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. AER FANS seen as light strips

I have an H700i and using the smart device for the light strip, which dosnt work now :(

I also have a 4 AER fans as well connected to the fan splitter and the smart device

But the issue here is that the 4 fans is connected to a hue+ for lighting effects via channel 1, is being recognized as light strips instead of fans.

Ive uninstalled CAM, ive unplugged the USB cable from the hue+ - ive pretty much done everything i can come up with and what the support (via searching) tells me to do, but with no…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Smart Device V2, Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Fan, NZXT Cam does not show CPU Fan Speed

Just built my PC - I have the NZXT H510 Midi Tower which comes with a Smart Device V2. I installed thed Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Fan and attached it to the device. The NZXT Cam does not show the Fan Speed. It displays as N/A although I see that its running. I installed every version out there and it does not show. Running a ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard and an i5 9600K.

Cam Webapp version is 4.4.1, but the same problem is with the version 5...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like to take a loan

Could anyone tell me what are the companies that could provide me a loan for low interest rate?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Latest Entertainment News

Read Latest Entertainment News, Celebrity Breaking News, Most Entertaining Articles, latest updates from entertainment world. Visit latestrags.com now.

https://latestrags.com/category/entertainment/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Call away best Fund Solutions Provider.

Meet the right Fund Solutions Provider for your business, then don’t worry. You are landed at the right place where you can hire the best fund solutions provider for your business. And, the amazing thing about this company is that you can hire the professionals that even at the affordable rate. Also, for hiring the right person for your business, you don’t need to a lot because only you have to dial our number to contact us. You can call or email us at any time day or night without thinking much. Why wait when such an outstanding option is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i7-9700k CPU Temp

When I play on 240 frames my temperature gets to 80 degrees celsius but if I turn my frames down to 60 I can see the temperature go from 80 to 40 in less than a second, how is that possible. I'm just wondering if it is not reading it correctly. Also why does my cpu usage go up when I turn my frames up instead of my GPU?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zelle Pay Customer Service

The personal payment platform Zelle is flourishing. Zelle, a service that allows bank customers to instantly send money to their acquaintances.

Zelle Pay Customer Service
    Improve customer experiences and reduce infrastructure investments with solutions for Early Warning Services helps keep your financial management on track. I tell them Zelle is designed to be a payments network for financial institutions.
    https://zellepaycustomerservice.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://rbinnovations.com/products/hpi-nitro-mt2-supercharger

Find best and great deals on RB Innovations for HPI Nitro MT2 Supercharger for sale in radio control engines and also get spare parts, upgrades and accessories. Whether you are a radio control fanatic or RC novice we at RB Innovations have everything you are looking for so visit our online store at https://rbinnovations.com/products/hpi-nitro-mt2-supercharger

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. H7 Quad Lumi / Hue+ save LED setting to device hardware/firmware

New H7 Quad Lumi owner here and new to the NZXT family of products, and I’m a bit frustrated to learn that the CAM software does not save the LED configuration settings to the device’s non-volatile memory and that the device resets back to the default white at every startup if you choose to configure your USB ports to not provide power 24/7.

Here’s the thing, I do not want my H7 and RGB usb mousepad to light up 24/7 even when the computer is off. Leaving the LEDs on 24/7 would greatly reduce their lifespan as LEDs get dimmer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At Facebook Phone Number, Have An Impressive Result For Facebook

In today’s era, users come across several sorts of problems during the course of working on Facebook. Keeping yourself aware of the best in class troubleshooting directly from the professionals who will help you out is as easy as piece of cake. What you are needed to do is to make use of Facebook Phone Number anytime. https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/facebook-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mold Remediation Austin | Mold Remediation San Antonio

We Offer Fast & Efficient Solutions For Water Damage Emergencies At An Affordable Prices. We Are Dedicated To Ensuring Superior Care For Our Customer's Home And Belongings. If you are seeking any solutions regarding mold remediation just click on the link: Mold Remediation Austin
    read more...https://pureairductcleaningtx.com/mold-remediation-austin/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Air Duct Cleaners Austin | Air Duct Cleaning Near Me

It is important to maintain a healthy indoor/outdoor environment to protect the health of occupants and the health of the HVAC system. If you need any cleaners regarding indoor/outdoor cleaning just visit "Air Duct Cleaners Austin" and get full satisfaction regarding your issues.
    read more...https://pureairductcleaningtx.com/residential-air-duct-cleaning-near-me/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Commercial Project in Gurgaon – Neo Developers

We are making a Largest and Smartest Commercial District on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. We provide the Gold Graded building and Intelligent building management systems. We bring here unique Commercial Spaces like Office Space, Food Court, Restaurant, Multiplex, Retail Shops, and Hypermarket at a premier price with the name of Neo Square on Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon. We are Neo Developers Pvt Ltd in Gurgaon Location and we provide trusted real estate services from many years. As the premier development by Neo Developers, Neo Square enjoys the excellent location, unmatched amenities and the perfect lifestyle avenues for the modern Indian.…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Today IPL Match

Welcome to today’s IPL match live score of IPL 2020. Here you can see today’s IPL cricket updates such as the latest and live IPL score, today’s playing team profile, live sore IPL points and also the details about ball-by-ball score details of Today IPL Match live score between the two twenty-twenty cricket teams. There is no IPL match today, the details given below are based on the last IPL cricket match played, this page will get updated if there is any IPL matches today.

The Today IPL Match section will have the details of the IPL cricket T20 teams…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories