CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. X570 Aorus Master - Wrong CPU Temp

CAM CPU Temp stays constant at 50C regardless of system load. Doesn't seem right to me.

Ryzen 9 3900X
    Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
    Kraken X52

315 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    120 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My video card is RX5700

My video card is AMD RX5700
    The software cannot display any messages

157 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ryzen 3700x Temperature sensor problem

Cam 3.77 cant read the Temp from the CPU. Cam shows fixed 50c and the fans control want work.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cam won't show temp, load, clock or fan for my rx 5700xt

I wanted to use cam to monitor my cpu and gpu while I game and it won't tell me anything about my AMD RX 5700XT.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My kraken x72 lighting does not work

I have tried all of these troubleshooting steps multiple times.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

Exit out of CAM, then use another mini USB cable, you can use a mini to regular external USB cable and plug it to the back of your case. (Please note if this is the issue we can provide you with a replacement cable)

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Would like to take a loan

Could anyone tell me what are the companies that could provide me a loan for low interest rate?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lights not work!!

The NZXT detect my x62 and show lights config but leds not work

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Zelle Customer Service

The users have numerous ways to get in contact with the Zelle Customer Service. Users could call at the Zelle Customer Service Number at any time they need a question. the number is active 24/7. The Zelle Customer Service Number is completely toll-free. Hence, users needn't worry about the deduction of call charges despite the long talks they might do to get their problems resolved.
    https://callcustomerservicenumber.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Live Cricket Online

In pursuit 223, England lost Jason Roy early, which once again brought Bairstow into the crease. He had Buttler, who has not fired in the series so far, for company at the other end. Buttler however looked in great touch and his blistering knock helped England reach their fifty in the fifth over. England reached 62 in their powerplay and did not let the required run-rate go alarmingly up. Buttler brought up his fifty off just 23 deliveries, which is the second fastest for England and his partnership with Bairstow was threatening to take the game away from South Africa.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. การเชื่อมต่อหลุดตลอดเลย

กรุณาทำไห้มันดีหน่อยครับ ซัพพอร์ต นะอย่าไห้มันเสียขื่อเลย NZXT ชื้อมาก็แพงนะครับ ผมต้องมาลงชื่อและ อีเมลใหม่เข้าตลอดเลย

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cricket Live Streaming

Shreyas Iyer's maiden international century and KL Rahul's quickfire 64-ball 88* propelled India to 347/4 in 50 overs in the first ODI against New Zealand at Seddon Park in Hamilton on Wednesday (February 5). Asked to bat, Virat Kohli departed after scoring a fifty but Iyer and Rahul took the onus on themselves to lead India to a massive total. Iyer scored 103 off 107 but it was Rahul who changed the momentum in India's favour by smoking six maximums and three fours during his stay in the middle. In total, India blasted 162 runs in the last 16 overs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAM 4 doesn't power CPU fan until 100% power (N7 Z390)

I just updated CAM from 3.7.8 to 4.x and I can no longer control my CPU fan speed. Works perfectly fine in 3.7.8, but in 4.x the fan doesn't turn on until it's set to 100% power in CAM. I talked to NZXT support and they blamed my fan for the issue. Clearly it's not my fan's issue since it works perfectly in 3.x and the fact that it's just a 4 pin fan like any other. Really disgusting that I paid >$200 for a motherboard that can't control fan speeds...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Innovative solutions

Innovative solutions for your company, introducing new solutions. Contact https://www.ccontrols.net/en/brands-products/instruments/keysight-technologies/ To develop your own company you need to implement modern solutions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Elegant mannequins for a clothing store

Elegant mannequins in a clothing store are essential if we want to present clothes well. See the https://shop.moremannequins.co.uk/male-4 store and make your store look amazing and attract customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is Facebook Marketplace region-centric?

Most people when they start their business they have a question in mind that how far will be the reach of their business and how many people will get to know about the items which they wish to sell. Obviously, businessmen will want their items to be viewed everywhere and not be region-centric so that more number of customers can get to know about the products which they intend to sell. Facebook Marketplace is the place which will allow their products to be viewed everywhere without any limitations. https://www.pcmonks.net/facebook-marketplace.html

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why go for Facebook Marketplace?

In the 21st century, which is also the digital age, people want to do their business online. Be it selling/buying commodities. Everyone wants to take their business to the net as it has more reach than any other medium. This is where Facebook Marketplace comes into place as it provides people a user-friendly medium to buy and sell whatever they wish to. https://www.monktech.us/facebook-marketplace.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to plan a renovation?

Are you looking for a recommendable renovation company for your bathroom? See on https://thehomeexpert.uk/ and their implementation. They help to choose the right materials. They can do 3D visualizations for the bathroom for you. A good design is essential.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to fix msn not responding issue?

Get technica support & solution for fix the msn not responding errors via the customer service executives. Dial 1-866-951-0546 toll-free number for solutions & help.
    http://www.webtfn.com/blog/msn-not-responding/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quickbooks Online Login | +1-855-979-6517 |Quickbooks Online Login Intuit

The process of Quickbooks Online Login is a crucial one as users can only access its ultimate features when they sign in to their account. Although, there are many hurdles that come to our way while accessing the account such as the wrong username, wrong password and a lot more. To overcome these issues, one can simply give a call on the toll-free number provided for quick Quickbooks help. Right from Quickbooks Online Login Intuit to its complicated settings, they precisely take care of everything. For further details about Quickbooks Online Login Intuit My Account, give a call on the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories