How to change Outlook Password on mobile
How to change Outlook password on mobile in simple steps?
Changing your Outlook password is one of the best things to provide security to your email account. But sometimes when you log in your Outlook account in front of an unknown person, then there’s always a possibility of knowing your password by that person. In such conditions, you can simply change your Outlook account password and provide as better security to your email account. You can easily Outlook change password on multiple devices including the mobile within simple steps.
Here are the steps to change Outlook password on mobile:
· First of all, go to the Settings on your mobile phone.
· Tap on the Accounts section.
· Now you can see a list of multiple email accounts installed on your mobile and then choose your Outlook account that password you wish to change.
· Enter your current password and then enter a new password for your Outlook account.
· After that, re-enter the same password to confirm the action.
· Now tap on the Save tab to complete the password change process.
If you are still confused about how to change Outlook password on mobile even after applying the above-described steps, then contact the technical support team to avail the better support on password changing related queries. They will help to change your Outlook account password in a very simple manner.