CAM 3.6.x not saving temporary solution
I found a way to sort out the saving issue. It looks like when you start the software it does a reset of the settings. When applying settings it updates the settings file, but when you close and open the application it resets the config instead of just reading the existing config.
So follow the below and it will be slightly less annoying.
- Open CAM
- Apply settings
- Close and exit CAM
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM
- Find CAMSettings.sqlite
- Right-click the file and go to properties
- Tick the box for read-only
- Click on OK (or Apply and then OK if that is your thing)
- Accept security (UAC) warning
- Now start CAM
For some reason the minimize on start wont work, but at least it will save the actual settings and your fan profiles.
Resetting settings for fan profiles is still an issue with 3.6.3