Make CAM great (again?)
- It was asked MULTIPLE time and still not there, A TRUE OFFLINE MODE
- Audio mode is lagging on the Hue+ since, 1 year now, and it's not resolved even if you say "We're working on it", sorry no you're not.
- The button "Check for updates" didn't work at all
- Do something for saving our settings because saving manually a file, no comment. Why not adding an option for saving and recover all the settings in one click ? Because at each update, all is gone...
- Translation in French is horrible, just like the older interface, it's the same... No capital letters (https://i.imgur.com/qgmH6Hi.png), the text isn't correctly aligned (https://i.imgur.com/RoHCrX6.png), "Retour A La Vue" should be written "Précédent" (Back in english and not "Back To The View" + not all the text is translatted (see Sync and Bass in this screen https://i.imgur.com/WQrl6Rq.png)
- Even if the drivers are already installed, you can install it again... https://i.imgur.com/zCnhgTA.png (Yes I've changed the language back to English ;) )
- And please, make it MORE STABLE !
PS : Sorry for my English
Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We will be taking the time to go through all the points you made and to make the adjustment necessary to have a better product for our customers. Thank you for the continue support.
CAM is not perfect by any means, but it does get the job done once you figure out its quirks. With that said, I did run into the aforementioned driver issue. I had just finished a completely fresh install (not re-install) and a system reboot. Upon launching CAM, it DID NOT allow me to log into my account by any means (it would just spin and think indefinitely) and I found that pretty much every feature, aside from the gauges and general readouts, would also not work in 'guest mode'.
To fix this, I did not change any configurations or re-install -- once I rebooted my system for a second time, CAM ran as intended.
Anyone here ?