CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM goes white once every 5-10minutes after new update.

Friend has the same problem. Just goes white once every 5-10minutes for about 20sec.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My cpu fan doesn’t spin anymore

I changed a setting in my cpu fan to performance, and it stopped spinning completely, I uninstalled cam software and it started working. Then I reinstalled it again and it stopped spinning again. I don’t know why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Live Cricket Match Watch Online

When it involves the Indian Premier League, The Ashes, ICC world cup or other huge hit matches, everyone is doing what it takes to observe cricket live. From booking a seat in the bowl or discreetly watch it from an office computer. Cricket captures attentions from everybody on the world. And since you select to watch it from your home, or your workplace laptop, why not using the Live Cricket Match Watch Online website to form you're arranging goes smooth,

If you're a serious fan, watching this kind of competitions can mean the world to you. This is often why…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. McAfee Customer Service Phone Number |Mail Inbox protection

McAfee Antivirus scans email as soon as it enters your inbox and blocks all malware that can steal your personal data. This prevents the entry of spyware and also provides additional robust features that filter against spam messages. To add additional features and remove errors from your antivirus, you can talk with the tech support team through McAfee Customer Service Phone Number. for more information to visit our site:- http://mcafeesupportservice.com/mcafee-customer-service.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1-888-599-2566 Reset Comcast Email Password

How to Reset Comcast email password? Contact Comcast password reset number 1-888-599-2566 password recovery and reset solution via the support of customer service. You can easily reset comcast password thorugh comcast customer support team 24X7 availble for support. When you reset or change your email account password, you have to enter the new password in two spaces in your email account. Read more: https://www.hitechnumber.org/comcast-email-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cam v4 does not detect cpu fan.

All versions of cam v4 does not detect cpu fan, not an issue in earlier version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CAM 4.0.5 Losing its settings/Resetting to default

Title says it all. After every "hard reboot", Software is losing the settings, which includes lighting themes (the theme itself is still saved but the colors are set to black/default); fan-profiles and fan-curves.

Same problem which "was" a thing years ago...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Advanced view charts appear backwards.

Whenever I switch to advanced view with the charts, all of the data is written backwards or scrambled weirdly in time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to WiFi

we saw many users are try to make wireless setup of brother hl-2270dw printer but due to less technical knowledge they don’t know how to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to WiFi. I am accessible all the time so you can join hands with me at anytime. Contact our technical team to fix any problem related to your brother printer.
    https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.us/blog/fix-brother-hl-2270dw-wireless-setup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New CAM 4.0.5 Huge memory usage. Exit the application immediately went back to the default minimum pump and fan speed... :( WHY?

150-450Mb memory usage is tooo high , i think..

Exit the application immediately went back to the default minimum pump and fan speed...
    :(
    WHY?!!
    For old ones, remember the settings after exiting!!!

And after that I was able to continue using the pc without running the CAM software but the pump and fan profile still worked.

Until then I do not want to use CAM , it does not solve the memory usage problem.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bhutani Grandthum Commercial Project In Noida Extension | Book @8744000006

The esthetically Bhutani cluster introduce the new address of the businessmen in larger Noida(West).GrandThum is that the final business center that has been specifically designed to supply you best in class commercial service. GrandThum designed by notable design and has been strategically created to produce comfy looking expertise to close residents and alternative visitors.

LOCATION ADVANTAGE
    * Located right along the Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway.
    * Less than a 10 minute drive from Fortis Hospital.
    * Very close to Crossings Republic.
    * 5 minutes from Noida-Greater Noida Link Road.
    * Approximately a 20 minute drive from Noida Golf Course.

To get more…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buy Tata Eureka Park Property At Noida City | Book @8744000006

Are you looking for Residential property in Noida, Then your search ends here. The most awaited residential project of Tata Value Homes is coming soon and named as Tata Eureka Park.

Here, 2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments are available with the starting price at Rs. 64 Lacs* in sector 150 Noida. Registration starts by 2 Lacs onwards. The property Size is 1100 to 1575 sqft.

Get in touch:- https://www.belpatraminfratech.com/tata-eureka-park-noida

Contact- +91 8744000006

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Smackdown Stream

The benefit of using this platform is that there is no need for you to pay any charges that you have to spend on the official website. There will be no buffering issue that you usually get while watching the Smackdown Stream. So there is no need for you to wait for the video to load. This will give you the best experience you ever had on any of the websites. You will be getting the regular updates on this website regarding the SmackDown matches that are going to happen and what you can expect from it.

Even if you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Facebook Marketplace not showing up?

Facebook market is an easy mode of marketing online and is very popular among users. Sometimes Facebook market place users complain about disappearance of market place even when they were following rules and policies properly.

visit here: https://sites.google.com/view/facebook-marketplace-not-show/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. United Airlines Customer Service Number

United Airlines, commonly known as the United, is one of the most popular airlines in the States. If you are travelling, then it can be your best companion. AS they provide the best services to its customers, which tends to make then their regulars. There are other reasons as well for the popularity of the United and one of them is the United Airlines Customer Service Number. They tend to help the customer who so ever is facing any problem. This makes it one of the best options for the user to have when you face any issue.

Multiple edges availed by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Additions to new cam

I'd like to see some old additions brought to the new cam. GPU/CPU mhz cam overlay in games and the ability to relocate the overlay. Max overall temps within the cam app, HDD/SSD temps. Also maybe something more graphically appealing like the old cam version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cant login in new CAM version

I try to install new CAM version and get error wen try to authorization
    502 Bad Gateway
    nginx/1.15.8
    https://i.imgur.com/JLKjgXu.png

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to resolve Roadrunner slow working problem

Roadrunner is a superb email advantage that many customers, both professionally and personally, are currently using. Roadrunner service is actually provided by Time Warner Cable (TWC) Internet Service Provider, a renowned correspondence-based organisation.
    Be that as it may, you can only use the Roadrunner advantages if you are a current TWC administration customer, and Roadrunner email working slowly can help this configuration.

If you want your Android smartphone to set up RoadRunner email settings, it can be hard to get it to function. Some individuals gave up their RoadRunner email and just set it up to operate through Gmail. However,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CAM no longer displays anything.

CAM no longer displays anything.
    I use version 3.7.8.
    Here is my log: https://pastebin.com/F5QaV2Sc
    And here is a Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Xs6hMBC
    Please fix it.
    Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to do Roadrunner email setting in simple step

Roadrunner is a superb email advantage that many customers, both professionally and personally, are currently using. Roadrunner service is actually provided by Time Warner Cable (TWC) Internet Service Provider, a renowned correspondence-based organization. Be that as it may, you can only use the Roadrunner advantages if you are a current TWC administration customer, and Roadrunner email configurations can help you work efficiently.

For the roadrunner email iPhone, see the IMAP and SMTP settings below. Setting up your roadrunner email account on any of the email clients can help with these instructions. Find extensive setup instructions for Android Phone, iPhone, Apple…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories