CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. X570 Aorus Master - Wrong CPU Temp

CAM CPU Temp stays constant at 50C regardless of system load. Doesn't seem right to me.

Ryzen 9 3900X
    Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
    Kraken X52

315 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    120 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My video card is RX5700

My video card is AMD RX5700
    The software cannot display any messages

154 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ryzen 3700x Temperature sensor problem

Cam 3.77 cant read the Temp from the CPU. Cam shows fixed 50c and the fans control want work.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cam won't show temp, load, clock or fan for my rx 5700xt

I wanted to use cam to monitor my cpu and gpu while I game and it won't tell me anything about my AMD RX 5700XT.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My kraken x72 lighting does not work

I have tried all of these troubleshooting steps multiple times.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

Exit out of CAM, then use another mini USB cable, you can use a mini to regular external USB cable and plug it to the back of your case. (Please note if this is the issue we can provide you with a replacement cable)

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lights not work!!

The NZXT detect my x62 and show lights config but leds not work

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to fix msn not responding issue?

Get technica support & solution for fix the msn not responding errors via the customer service executives. Dial 1-866-951-0546 toll-free number for solutions & help.
    http://www.webtfn.com/blog/msn-not-responding/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quickbooks Online Login | +1-855-979-6517 |Quickbooks Online Login Intuit

The process of Quickbooks Online Login is a crucial one as users can only access its ultimate features when they sign in to their account. Although, there are many hurdles that come to our way while accessing the account such as the wrong username, wrong password and a lot more. To overcome these issues, one can simply give a call on the toll-free number provided for quick Quickbooks help. Right from Quickbooks Online Login Intuit to its complicated settings, they precisely take care of everything. For further details about Quickbooks Online Login Intuit My Account, give a call on the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CAM not recognizing AER RGB 2

Hi, I made a new build in a 510i and I got myself two AER RGB 2.

My setup on the Smart Device V2 is: LED CH 1 -> two led strips (as they were pre-installed) LED CH 2 -> two chained AER RGB 2.

During the boot and when CAM is turned off the AER RGB lights up (solid white) just fine, but as soon as I launch CAM they turn off and CAM says there is nothing in my channel 2.

This is using the new CAM 4.1, I tried with previous versions and with 3.7.8 the fans…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Find Solutions To All Gmail Issues| Call Gmail Number

Numerous problems may generate in your computer system pertaining to sending and receiving of mails, composing mails and many more. To get rid of all technical issues and complications in your Gmail Account, don’t hesitate to make a call to tech professionals at Gmail Number. Don’t consider time and location as a factor in connecting with them. https://email-tips.net/how-to-recover-gmail-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customer Support? What customer support

Have actual customer support and not this stupid forum that doesn't actually provide any support.

562 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. At Yahoo Support, Handle Myriad Of Problems And Hurdles

• Problems pertaining to your Yahoo mail account password
    • Issues pertaining to your Yahoo mail account security
    • Technical hurdles pertaining to setting of your account.
    • Problems with the hacking or compromising problems
    Within the least time span, you can get the Yahoo Support for the best possible solution, in no time. https://medium.com/@digihub/how-better-is-online-yahoo-customer-care-than-official-yahoo-support-601e49348012

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How Do I Add Detail Of Your Products On The Facebook Marketplace?

Don’t know how to add details of your products Facebook Marketplace? Are you facing some sorts of technical problems pertaining to the marketplace? Get in touch with technical professionals who will surely provide you with the right kind of guidance regarding the same, in a proper manner. https://www.monktech.us/blog/build-facebook-marketplace-community/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo signup Service Anytime From Anywhere For Fetching The Help

Are you one of those Yahoo mail users who are looking for the kind of technical service? Are you also one of those who want to get in touch world level of experts and engineers? Don’t be late! Make proper utilization of Yahoo Signup and get the real time technical help, at your doorstep. https://www.monktech.us/blog/how-to-perform-yahoo-sign-up/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Executives Are At Your Doorstep For Your Paypal to Cash App Solution

You just don’t need to go for here and there to get the feasible solution to all your Paypal to Cash App problems. Afterwards, you will be able to interact to professionals who will give the solution to your glitches. Here, you will get your refund and have the hassle free experience on the cash app. https://www.monktech.net/blog/send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quickbooks Online Login Accountant | +1-855-979-6517 | Intuit QuickBooks Online Login

Quickbooks, all-in-one software that has managed to grab the attention of millions of customers and making a special place in their daily chores. Intuit QuickBooks Online Login is one of the most critical tasks where almost all the users get stuck to. If you need help at any point in time and want an expert then you can simply dial our toll-free number +1-855-979-6517 and talk to the experts who have vast experience in the field of tech. To know more about Quickbooks Online Login Accountant, give us a call now or simply send us an email on our email…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. grid v2+ low wattage issue - fans spin at either 0% or around 35%

I'm trying to figure out how to fix Grid V2+ software. I tried running newest CAM and old version CAM 5.3.9. I thought maybe the new version isn't great but even old software doesn't work right.

Basic issue is that watts supplied to each fan seems too low. I have tried 1 or all 3 fans running at once, and each fan gets max 0.2 watts. if I run one fan at 0-30ish% speed it's 0 watts(fan not spinning), or if I crank it anywhere between 30-100%, it stays at constant 0.2 watts. If you use 3 fans, total watts…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UFC Live Stream

With unlimited bandwith you can stream your favourite match of all sports with fastest and no lag. It perfectly recomended for UFC Live Stream sports, with fastest server you can enjoy live streaming sports without lag, down, and limited bandwith. We give you the best for watch live streaming all sports. Thanks for watching....

https://myufclive.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recover your deleted Gmail account expeditiously

Gmail account is deleted by someone and you are not able to recover it soon? You should keep patient as we are here to pull out your Gmail account from dirty mud and bestow you a clear solution soon. Sometime it is a task of hackers who delete the account and believe me they are like a sludge dewatering from which you have to refrain somehow. This is the main reason we are here to provide you drastically clear solution.

If you want to recover your deleted Gmail account using the simple tactics you should finally ready to read the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories