CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Android App does not sync with PC

The Android App does not sync with the PC. Seems like this is an issue that never got fixed?

PC Version: 4.2.1
    Android Version: 4.3.4

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cam app

The Android app does not connect to the PC program and displays only old data. Reinstall several times without result. Request for help or suggestions!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to Book United Airlines Flights?

United Airlines Flights are one of the pretty safe and most convenient ways to book your flight tickets at affordable charges. You just have to choose your destination and check out the final fare for this flight for you. United Airline flights are so popular and reliable that millions of trusted customers used their services. Moreover, they also recommend others to use this airline as our aim is to provide satisfaction to our customers. You can also contact us at +1(800)607-9033.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello! i`m install CAM, turned it on and configured, but program is not working! CAM shows the video card and CPU usage, but only in program

Hello!

i`m install CAM, turned it on and configured, but program is not working! CAM shows the video card and CPU usage, but only in program, not in game!

Please if you can give me a decision.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobile app UX issues

First of all, I love the CAM desktop app. However the mobile app has some glaring UX.

Why doesn’t the CAM app utilize the full screen available on my device? Instead I get a letterboxed experience.

Why can’t I remove past builds? These are all the same computer.

Why do none of the charts work?

Why is the nav duplicated in the sidebar as well as the bottom bar? It’s confusing and inefficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Roblox Robux Generator Tool Hack Online Free 2020

CLICK OR COPY THE LINK TO GENERATE ►► https://bit.ly/3bG7Nwq

Roblox Robux Generator Tool Hack Online Free 2020 Roblox Robux Generator Tool 2020 Working 100% 1 sec ago. Here You Will Get Free Roblox Robux Generator-free Roblox Roblox Robux Generator-free Roblox Robux hack generator-free Roblox Robux- Roblox Robux generator no human verification.Get free Roblox Robux - working free roblox Roblox Robux generator 2020 without human verification - Easy way to get free Roblox Robux in Roblox game. Get our complimentary free Roblox Robux with the first-rate Roblox generator. If you're seeking complimentary free Roblox Robux on my Roblox internet site, you've…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Fix AOL Desktop Not Responding and Stopped Working

How to Fix AOL Desktop Not Responding - Stopped Working

AOL Support Number: The users of AOL mail might know about its desktop version which is also available. Through AOL desktop you can get your hands on all the services like email, chat, search etc. simultaneously by using a web browser. It is not a new feature and makes it more comfortable to use AOL mail.

But we cannot ignore the issues caused by AOL mail. It may stop working sometimes or is not responding at all. But this doesn’t mean that the desktop version is not good enough. The…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Earn Spirit Airlines FREE SPIRIT Miles

FREE SPIRIT members can earn 50 FREE SPIRIT miles on rentals 4 days or less OR 500 FREE SPIRIT miles on rentals over 5 days, at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. Plus, you can save up to 35% off whenever you provide your FREE SPIRIT/Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number U109700. Always mention your BCD and FREE SPIRIT member number at time of reservation to receive your points and discount.

Image result for spirit airlines

Terms and Conditions

Valid at participating Budget airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
    Members…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Safari Not Working on Mac/iPhone? Here’s How to Fix It

Although iPhones and iPads support other apps to reach the Web, Safari remains the most favored and frequently used browser for iOS users. Troubleshooting on Safari can be frustrating, especially if its issues prevent you from searching for a solution online. Here are a few common reasons why Safari not working on Mac/iPhone/iPad and how to fix the problems.

Safari not working? How to Fix Common Safari Problems:-

The Problem: Safari Won’t Load a Page

If Safari fails to load a website or loads a blank page, it may be because of a network error or poor network connection.

Disable…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CAM Mobile app freeze (iOS)

When trying to refresh the dashboard it freeze, I have to kill the app and reopened.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HOW TO RECOVER YAHOO PASSWORD WITHOUT PHONE NUMBER AND ALTERNATE EMAIL

Recover yahoo password without phone number and alternate email
    If you do not use the specified phone number, you must provide the secondary mailbox ID at this point. This email id is the identifier that you used when creating the Yahoo account. And once provided, the alternative email account will receive a Yahoo code that will be the recovery code of your Yahoo account.

Enter your email address and click Yes, send me a code.
    You will now receive an email to your secondary email address and the message will contain the code to recover the password.
    Enter the verification…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1-855-345-8210 How to Delete or Close Outlook Account Permanently?

Microsoft’s latest web mail service, Outlook comes with all the goods such as huge amount of storage space, better editing features, and immersive interface and of course support for social networking sites.

All these features and many more make the webmail service first choice of the users. But for some reason, if you wish to close or delete Outlook account permanently, this is how you can do it.

It is essential to change all the email addresses to the alternate ones before deleting your Outlook account, if you have been using the same Outlook address for any some other services.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Recover Google Account without any Trouble?

Make sure that you know the password reset steps correctly, as it will help the change of account password even without login. Dial Google account recovery phone number for the latest and instant steps for the account recovery.

Google Account Recovery Number
    Here are the Google account recovery steps

Visit the Google Account Recovery page.
    Enter the email address in the page and click Continue.
    When asked enter the last remember the password of the account or else click I don't know.
    Next click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options. Dial Google account recovery…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How to Change PayPal Password

To change your password when you already know it.

Enter in your PayPal Account and go to the settings option.
    In the settings option, you will find a Security tab above your PayPal username
    Find “password” and click on the update button next to it.Change PayPal Password

You will have to input your current password before you can change it. So, type in your current password in the blank provided.
    Enter your new password, and then confirm it by typing it again in the “confirm new password” section.
    Click on Save and you are done.
    Bonus tip. Change your security…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to Fix Google Drive not Syncing Problem?

I normally upload important work-related documents and photos from my Samsung phone to Google Drive. I just finished writing a report, and I wanted to upload that to Google Drive like I always do. Unfortunately, the file won’t sync with Google Drive at all and tell me "Google drive not sync". I hope I can fix the problem as fast as possible. What should I do? Do you know more about Google drive not syncing on Android phone?

Why is my Google Drive not syncing?

Google Drive is one of the most widely-used cloud services in existence. It’s not surprising…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to Reset AOL Email Password

Your AOL password is the most basic security feature that protects your account and keeps your emails private. But in today’s day and age users have so many accounts and passwords they have to keep track of it is not a surprise if you just blank out one day when you are asked to enter your AOL password. AOL offers users 3 ways to verify their accounts so that they can reset their password in case they have forgotten it. If you have any trouble with the verification methods you can contact AOL customer support for more information.

Whenever you…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cam Mobile App

Cam app for your phone? Be cool to controll your HUE from your phone!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Reset/Change PayPal Password and Security Questions?

Since PayPal holds all kinds of financial information about yourself, safety is paramount: if someone were to hack your PayPal account, you could potentially end up in serious financial troubles (without even mentioning the possibility of identity theft). For this reason, you should always check your PayPal account from a trusted computer, and nowhere else if at all possible. Another security measure to keep your account safer is to regularly change your account password. As you'll see in this tutorial, it is quite easy to do, and will help diminish the likelihood of anything happening.

How to Change PayPal Password…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Amazon Prime Phone Number

Amazon Prime phone number is featured in its store, offers to its users, Amazon prime offers the best customer service too. customer problems are all solved at no cost at all, Amazon prime desk is always there to help you whenever you feel stuck at any problem. There are many experts to help you at the desk of Amazon prime customer service.you can talk to the team full of experts to help you solve your issues. Amazon prime provide support via phone, email, and chat. 24/7. https://amazonprimecustomerservice.net/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How To Import And Export AOL Contacts To Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook can be used to manage all your business emails but you will need the contact details of all your clients and employees. You can add the contacts of your AOL email to Microsoft Outlook for this purpose but manually doing this will require a lot of time. To make it easy you can export your AOL contacts in a CSV file. It is important to perform this process in the right manner and this might require some technical assistance from experts. For that purpose, you can call at the AOL Support Number and get the required help.

To…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories