Help us improve CAM!

Hoping for a bright future

Hi guys. I love NZXT stuff. Am currently building on H500i with E650 power. Looking forward to see how CAM can control the lighting and fans. Monitoring power usage will be a plus. Unfortunately, I read post after post about how bad CAM is. If CAM works well for me I plan to upgrade the fans to AER 2 and go with the Kraken cooler. If not, I will try the Mystic solution (MSI B450 mobo). If that doesn't get it, I am also prepared to ditch the NZXT led strips and fans (would be sad) and give Corsair a go at it. We will see. I am currently trying out CAM on my 10 year old system. With the problems I am encountering I am not holding out much hope for using CAM on my new NZXT system. However, since my current computer is so old, I am giving CAM a pass. Keeping my fingers crossed that an all NZXT solution will work. I have to say that I like the CAM dashboard and how easy/intuitive the software is to use, but if it doesn't work, so what.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, I finished my 510i build. Replaced the original fans with Aer 2 RGB fans controlled with Hue 2. Dropped the smart device and plugged included RGB strips into Hue 2. I am absolutely loving the RGB effects (many) that come with the CAM software. I only wish CAM could also control my Corsair Vengeance RGB memory plugged into my MSI B450. I am currently controlling the memory RGB via MSI Mystic Lighting (very easy to do), but wish I could sync the memory RGB with fans and strips via CAM.

Feedback and Knowledge Base