Help us improve CAM!

Advanced Lighting and other ideas

Hi! More controll over lighting is always a good thing. It would be awesome if you could create your own lighing animations, like having the option to change every light at whatever time you want, or at least make it possible to import new lighting animations. There could even be a section where you can install the top rated or trending lighting animations that anyone can submit. Dont underesimate the power of the comunity to make some really friggen cool lighing animations! There may have to be a section for the stock h500i lighing configuration, and then there could be a section with non-standard lighing configuration (rgb strips put somewhere else) and the creator of the lighing animation could describe where the lighting strips would go for the intended effect in the description, maybe even with pictures for an example. Now even though this would be awesome, I know this would be very difficult to create, so even just an option to easily import your own lighting animations, even if they took a bit of coding to create in the first place would be so cool! Basically, any sort of increased control and custimisability you can add to your lighting setup is always a plus. Another Idea I have also has to do with custimisability, having different options for skins or layout presets in the main CAM monitoring window would be pretty nice. By layout changes I mean being able to change the position so gpu performance is on the top left if somebody wants that for any reason, or any other positions For an example of skins, there could be a very clean default skin like CAM's current aesthetic, and then a grimy steampunk skin for example. Ooh! Maybe this could be user created too, like my other idea? Haha it would probably be very difficult to implement on these crazy ideas, but even a very basic version of the custimisability I described would be very useful and look awesome! I love your aesthetic and your ever continuing increase in the quality of all your products, and openness in community feedback! Great job!

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Will shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)