CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. Customization to color Layouts in 3.4.1

Current CAM BETA: 3.4.1

Overall, the current changes have me thrilled, I like the in-depth info and easier swapping of graphs

However, when you change the color scheme, it looks...ugly so to speak. Just not pleasant coloring (Using Green w/ Night mode)

Adding in the ability to customize the colors of the different bar graphs would be wonderful

Keep up the good work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DirectX Link

In the notification drop down window it would be nice if this was a clickable link for the DirectX End User Runtime plugin Instead users must type out the entire path provided.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make login invisible and localised - simplified

Make the login screen invisible after first login, with a last saved local login (a slider to enable this in settings) and options to logout/switch accounts. By doing such, you can also eliminate the pop-ups entirely and just get straight into the app. This would disable cloud saving so it would need to be a slider off by default in settings, but it would benefit those that like a clean screen on startup!

Stealth mode should also be an option while you're at it, just minimise straight to Windows Notification section on taskbar when PC starts up - even less…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Aero,size and Skins we can choose from, borrow from rainmeter skins if u have to,

we can choose from, borrow from rain meter skins if u have to, it feels like changing from windows 7 to windows 7, the gauges while a good idea are too large, maybe something that can be displayed on the screen all the time, hence the transparency option, the mini version is cool but nothing to look at,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dutch (Netherlands) language

i know we are a small country but ill bet a lot of my country fellowmen would like to see the Dutch language aded thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fans oscillate between 0% to 100% rpm every 10 seconds

I have the same problem with the 3.3.1 version.

The fan RPMs keep oscillating up and down. I can see that the fan wattage is constantly changing.

i have 4 bequiet pwm SilentWings 3.

Please help !

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hotkeys for changing profiles

Cam should let you program different keys/key combinations to change you HUE+ setting on the fly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make mini CAM as a gadget that starts automatic when Windows starts.

Your software is really great. It replace 3 another programs that I used before found it. Everything is just perfect. It would be really nice if you can make the mini CAM window to start automatic with locked position on desktop instead of turning it on every time. Also it would be nice if it do not left open window tab at the start line.

Please if there is already an option to make mini CAM permanent on desktop instead of starting it manually every time please let me know on my email.

Excellent job again!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CPU and GPU Fan Speed Percentage, not just RPM

It would be nice if you guys could add under the fan RPM what percentage the fan is running at. The RPM, to me, doesn't mean much but if it said "65%" then I'd know that the fan is running at 65% power or 65% speed. It would make it easier to understand the values :)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Increase the Tuning Overclock ranges to be on par with other software.

The Power Limit is capped at 110% but the 1080Ti FE has a cap of 120%, the EVGA FTW3 has a cap of 127% and the EVGA K|NGP|N has a cap of 130% power limit. Just to give an example.

The Memory Frequency has a cap of 600 offset, but my 1080Ti FE is stable at +750 which I can't select.

There is no voltage slider which is included in the other two OC software. I use that to obtain the best overclock possible.

Sort of unrelated but one of the reasons I can't use CAM Tuning to overclock my…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  fan.ding responded

Thanks for letting us know! We will raise the power limit and memory frequency in a future update. As for voltage control and a frame limiter, we are looking into adding those features. Look for some updates soon!

11. Add "Load Avanced Dashboard on Startup" option

I'd like to either see 1) min/max temp for CPU and GPU in the Basic dashboard, or have the option to load the Advanced dashboard on system startup so we don't have to open it every time the app loads to monitor temp history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a broader spectrum of supported hardware

I am running an MSI GL62 laptop, until my desktop is back up and running. My issue is that CAM does not seem to be reading the CPU or GPU fan data.

Exact model of the MSI board: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MS-16J5 (U3E1)

There needs to be support for sensor data from not just desktops, but laptops as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NO FUNCIONA CON ESTEAM

DESPUES DE SEGUIR VUESTRO CONSEJO E CONSEGUIDO QUE FPS OVERLAY FUNCIONA CON ORIGIN PERO NO CON ESTEAM ME GUSTARIA QUE FUNCIONARA CON LAS DOS PLATAFORMAS GRACIAS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. GRIDv2 The number of profiles is too small!

Currently only three profiles can be made.
    It is inconvenient if you can not create at least 6 profiles.
    Please take measures.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shutdown, restart, I want the speed of FAN to be 100% when I exit CAM

I think that it is very dangerous because the speed of FAN will not change when "Shutdown", "Restart", "Logout", "Exit CAM", "Freeze PC". If GRIDv2 can not receive the signal from the PC for a certain period of time, please fix the speed of FAN to 100%. Also, I want the speed of FAN to be 100% even when USB comes out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CPU and/or GPU value

I have been able to set my fan-curves and all that, but would love it more if I could set the curves to be active on both the GPU and the CPU. Today, I can only choose one, but my needs is that when either one hits a limit, I would like the fan to start. Even better would be if I could choose between an "and/or" setting when combining the CPU and the GPU.
    Use case: I have set my fan 0% all the way up to 60 degree. For 65 degree I start the fan. I would like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Finer lighting effect speed control for the Kraken Xx2 series of AIOs.

The speed intervals is to minimal and has a large gap in between speeds. I would like a percent or 1-100 number speed control so that I can have finer control over how fast the effects happen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some things CAM should not do

So I have updated CAM from 3.1.71 to the latest version 3.3.5. From the start I notice that it overrides the GPU fan curve (I did NOT agree to anything in the overclocking/tuning tab). My GPU has a great fan curve programmed in it already, so I found it kind of annoying CAM would take control. I tried for a few minutes to see if I can disable that, but I couldn't figure it out. I have reverted back to 3.1.71, since it's the most stable version I have ever had. I also had some issue with settings being saved,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Smaller flat package for HUE Plus, with a twist!

A flat RGB package just for HUE Controller make it to fit in 2.5 inch SSD tray. With it having its own RGB internals in the logo letters like a flashing do anything mo dual. Its own package with full RGB controller package. And same controls as CAM software. If you see the package and can be controllable by the customer wishes or even alone it bring attention to the unit instead of a hidden box that has a steady light.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Rainbow audio on HUE+

Add an option for the HUE+ that combines the spectrum wave and the audio level/bass(it's like the normal spectrum wave but it lights up, it gets darker/brighter/slower/faster depending on the bass or on the music level).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base