CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. RAZER announced that there was an agreement with different brands, including NZXT, for the integration of their APIs in order to operate the

RAZER announced that there was an agreement with different brands, including NZXT, for the integration of their APIs in order to operate the NZXT hardware with RAZER CHROMA SYNAPSE 3. When will that integration be real?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dial +1 844 550 9444 United Airlines Phone Number

United Airlines is one of the largest airline in the world which offers top class facilities to its all the travelers. You can book flight tickets with United Airline and travel to any place. We provide best customer services to all its users. If you are booking a flight ticket with United Airlines call to United Airlines Contact Number @ +1 844 550 9444. Our customer service team is available 24/7 and easily accessible from anywhere in the world. For more details you can visit also United Airlines customer service phone number. Visit: https://united-airlinesnumber.com/ or https://united.airlines-customerservicenumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. mi primer producto que obtengo

compre el primer producto de ustedes y los ventiladores no duraron ni un año primero y ultima vez

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. System power consumption

Could you guys please have a panel that shows the power consumption on the entire system, measured in volts and amps?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A CAM that just tells me my temps and controls my Kraken

Some folks surely do use all the features in your program, but i do not and i doubt i'm alone.

I have 2 needs for CAM, detect my temps and the ability to control my CPU cooler.

I do not need CAM's:
    Gaming overlay
    GPU overclocking
    HDD detection
    Network tracker
    FPS counter

Right now you provide only one option, All of it.

Perhaps you are aware of the community's desire for a CAM light. In my opinion CAM should be the bare bones with the smallest footprint/impact on a system, and all the extra should be CAM+ or something.

144 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TEMP

Is there hope for displaying the FAN speed while tweeking in relation to TEMP?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 17681095020@163.

太过于鬼畜了吧,一会声音大得不能行

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can I recover my Gmail account ?

If you are a mailing service user then it is quite obvious that you own a google account since google provides the best emailing service to its users and that too totally free of cost.It just takes few minutes to sign up for a new google account and within those minutes, you become the owner of a account that could be used in the multiple ways.

Now you will have the credentials that are required to sign in for the account but sometimes the situation occurs where you forget your gmail account username or the password and hence you have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A better overview

I wish Cam would show in one Window:
    CPU Temp, utilization, voltage, clock,
    GPU Temp, utilization, voltage, memory use, memory clock,
    Ram utilization, voltage, clock,
    Liquid Temp, Pump RPM
    Fan RPM .
    Maybe a blank Fullscreenmode which is full configurate able with all states which you can read out from a computer... ?
    This would be so nice!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Get ri of the annoying reminder with each start up of CAM

Get rid of the annoying usage reminder with each start up of CAM

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hawaiian airlines reservations phone number

This is Hawaiian Airlines' best telephone number, the constant current look out for hold and devices for skirting directly through those telephone lines to get ideal to a Hawaiian airlines reservations phone number. This telephone number is Hawaiian Airlines' Best Phone Number in light of the fact that 14,790 clients like you utilized this contact data in the course of the most recent year and a half and gave us input. Normal issues tended to by the client care unit that answers calls to +1 (855) 550 9010 incorporate Change flight, Refund, Lost stuff, Cancel flight, Seating and other client benefit issues.For More Detail…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support 3rd party RGB solutions and cooperate for open industry standards.

As it is buggy and resource unfriendly, I already use CAM only to configure fan settings and pump color, then keep it off at all times. I will be able to use competing RGB control software *only* thanks to the fact that CAM *already underperforms.* You guys really need a new Product Manager and Lead Software Engineer. So no way I will invest in the exorbitant RGB hardware you guys put out. Love my H440, end of story.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Customized fps cam overlay displayed info

When you add display info in the cam overlay, you can choose to show fps, avg. fps, time, cpu temp, and so on. If you could customize the place of each of one of them. So i can determine where to put e.g. "time",top screen. "Fps", bottom. "cpu temp", bottom right... And please add seconds to time. So you can keep track of time, like, when planting the bomb, or cooldowns.

That would be awsome!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make CAM usable by all users not just the one that installed it

Currently CAM can be launched only from the user's account that was used to install it. To make things worse, if another user tries to run CAM from their account, the software will not load and has to be reinstalled to work again as it can't be run anymore even by the user that used to run it previously. Please make it available for all the users that log onto the PC as this dysfunctionality is a major nuisance. The software lacks something that is actually common for every windows application that at least I have come across.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Takes some notes from Razer.

Make Cam simpler that's how Razer synapse has gotten so great with their 3rd iteration. Remove all the unnecessary things like monitor and GPU overclocking. CAM takes a large amount of time and resources to start and also keeps my HDD working on the background because of the monitoring for my HDD. REMOVE the useless thing and just let us use lighting effects and fan control which the reason I got the smart device to start with.At least make the other functions optional like razer did.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. it would be nice if there were a number that identifies the fans with the same reference as the motherboard bios, thank you

it would be nice if there were a number that identifies the fans with the same reference as the motherboard bios, thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration between CAM and Philips Hue for better entertainment

Hello NZXT!

As announced on CES 2018, Philips and Razer Team Up for Game-Activated Hue Lights for collaboration that allows Philips Hue line of lights to integrate with Razer Chroma-enabled devices.

Game developers can use Razer's Chroma SDK to built lighting effects that will impact Hue and Chroma devices, and many games have already adopted support, like Overwatch, Quake Champions, Factorio, Killing Floor 2, and more.

Could you please also consider working with Philips to bring integration between NZXT CAM and Philips Hue products? Thus making possible to extend CAM lightening experience outside PC, to the whole room entertainment area.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base