CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Support 3rd party RGB solutions and cooperate for open industry standards.

As it is buggy and resource unfriendly, I already use CAM only to configure fan settings and pump color, then keep it off at all times. I will be able to use competing RGB control software *only* thanks to the fact that CAM *already underperforms.* You guys really need a new Product Manager and Lead Software Engineer. So no way I will invest in the exorbitant RGB hardware you guys put out. Love my H440, end of story.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Customized fps cam overlay displayed info

When you add display info in the cam overlay, you can choose to show fps, avg. fps, time, cpu temp, and so on. If you could customize the place of each of one of them. So i can determine where to put e.g. "time",top screen. "Fps", bottom. "cpu temp", bottom right... And please add seconds to time. So you can keep track of time, like, when planting the bomb, or cooldowns.

That would be awsome!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to Recover Outlook Account?

Facing Problems during Outlook Password Recovery. Is You Unable to reset Outlook Email Password? Follow these Steps to Recover Outlook Password in quick time by yourself.

Outlook is perhaps the most innovative breakthrough of the century. Email has revolutionized the way web portals go about their usual business of providing web services to the users. Outlook has various subsidiary services which have helped it in attaining the monopolistic position in the cyber world that it currently boasts of. Outlook is noted for its distinct features such as allowing the users to avail free storage.

Outlook also allows the users to…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Takes some notes from Razer.

Make Cam simpler that's how Razer synapse has gotten so great with their 3rd iteration. Remove all the unnecessary things like monitor and GPU overclocking. CAM takes a large amount of time and resources to start and also keeps my HDD working on the background because of the monitoring for my HDD. REMOVE the useless thing and just let us use lighting effects and fan control which the reason I got the smart device to start with.At least make the other functions optional like razer did.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. it would be nice if there were a number that identifies the fans with the same reference as the motherboard bios, thank you

it would be nice if there were a number that identifies the fans with the same reference as the motherboard bios, thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Spectrum wave brightness control

It's the only effect that can't be customized, and is far too bright at the default setting. Please add a slider or something

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recover my Google password with a recovery mobile number?

How to RESET Your Gmail Password [Step by Step]

Forgot your Gmail password? Don’t worry! You can easily reset your password and recover your Gmail account.

How do I reset my Gmail password?

Here are the ways you can try. You don’t need to try them all; just work your way down until you find the way that works for you.

Enter the last correct password
    Get a verification code by your phone number
    Enter the time when you created your Gmail account
    Get a verification code by your recovery email
    Answer the security question
    How can I never forget…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration between CAM and Philips Hue for better entertainment

Hello NZXT!

As announced on CES 2018, Philips and Razer Team Up for Game-Activated Hue Lights for collaboration that allows Philips Hue line of lights to integrate with Razer Chroma-enabled devices.

Game developers can use Razer's Chroma SDK to built lighting effects that will impact Hue and Chroma devices, and many games have already adopted support, like Overwatch, Quake Champions, Factorio, Killing Floor 2, and more.

Could you please also consider working with Philips to bring integration between NZXT CAM and Philips Hue products? Thus making possible to extend CAM lightening experience outside PC, to the whole room entertainment area.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My AER RGB Fan doesnt even change color, wow.

idk why not even one RGB fan i bought doesnt even change color, stays blue. What a piece of crap. Dont make me go Cosair.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to be able to control the intensity of the candle flicker mode.

Title say it all. I really like the flickering candle mode and I'd like to be able to make it flicker more. It gives my build a sort of zombie apocalypse/abandoned building vibe.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reset FPS numbers

Add a keyboard shortcut to instantly turn the FPS logger off and back on so that the data is reset. This would allow the user to ensure that only gameplay was being counted for minimum and average, not loading screens with 0 FPS. My minimum counter has never said anything but 0, and I'd like that to change.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Facebook Account Recovery Process

A Facebook account represents one's personality. So Facebook hacking is unforeseen to every Facebook customer. However hackers are trying to find brand-new brand-new means to hack Facebook account. And daily they are using these methods. So you have to be careful. However if your account is hacked, exactly what you will do? Don't be disturbed. There are some Facebook Account Recovery . As well as today i'll review the best ways to recuperate hacked Facebook account. However i believe in the beginning you must recognize the best ways to prevent Facebook hacking.

Facebook Account Recovery

Ways To Recoup Hacked Facebook…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Con la nueva actualizacion al poner Modo Ambient se quedan colgado las luces y se bloquea la aplicacion

Con la nueva actualizacion al poner Modo Ambient se quedan colgado las luces y se bloquea la aplicacion , alguna idea?? lo he probado con dos windows 10 distintos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Con la nueva actualizacion al poner Modo Ambient se quedan colgado las luces y se bloquea la aplicacion

Con la nueva actualizacion al poner Modo Ambient se quedan colgado las luces y se bloquea la aplicacion , alguna idea?? lo he probado con dos windows 10 distintos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hawaiian airlines reservations phone number

This is Hawaiian Airlines' best telephone number, the constant current look out for hold and devices for skirting directly through those telephone lines to get ideal to a Hawaiian airlines reservations phone number. This telephone number is Hawaiian Airlines' Best Phone Number in light of the fact that 14,790 clients like you utilized this contact data in the course of the most recent year and a half and gave us input. Normal issues tended to by the client care unit that answers calls to +1 (855) 550 9010 incorporate Change flight, Refund, Lost stuff, Cancel flight, Seating and other client benefit issues.For More Detail…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pogo games not working or Loading

Is that issues in Pogo games if Pogo games not loading or stuck in pogo games issues,fix your java error and pogo java problems if pogo games is not working anymmore.Here is some information that should be helpful in troubleshooting and fixing issues is your Pogo games not working/responding.

https://www.assistotalk.com/pogo-games-not-loading/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Having Another line with all fans in the system

It will be great to have 'add icon' to add personal other graphics like all cases fan RPM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is there a program that will interface with NZTX that is not CAM? It is clear that CAM will never work.

We need a program that will work with NZTX product. Their is no reason to believe that CAM will ever work. If the people working on it could fix CAM it would be fixed by now. Is their a third party product??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the fan-curve cap for GPU's!

Most founders edition cards from the 10-series NVidia GPU's run default over 80c. It would be nice to cap fan-speed at a reasonable sound level and yet automatically slow down when not under load. I'm not sure why NZXT puts this in the realm of a safety issue for a GPU when it was made to operate at that temperature. Throw a disclaimer up or add an unlock option in the settings... Just give us the control. I have NZXT fan and light control on this computer and all corsair on another and this is weighing the scales back toward…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base