CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. Emirates Airlines Reservations

Know a helpful step by step guide on flight booking with Emirates Airlines reservations. For additional help and information, you are always free to get in touch with Emirates Airlines customer service at 24 by 7 to resolve flight related problem instantly.

For More Info Visit: https://www.flycoair.com/blog/emirates-airlines-reservations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show smart devices fan speeds in dashboard

The dashboard is nice,
    but why is there only CPU and GPU data ?

I would like to have my cooling devices fan speed, and temp too.

For instance i can configure fan profiles in cooling tab, but i can't see the live result in dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Know About Delta Airlines Reservations

Get the Detail Information About Delta Airlines Reservations

Delta Airlines provides you to travel dream destinations at reasonable airfares. Travelers will find the simplest deals on Delta airlines at lowest airfares. Delta Airlines offers low-cost flights to any of the destinations worldwide with none inconvenience. make preparations for travel now and book flights at competitive rates with all comfort online. last minute flights additionally obtainable at the web site and find an instant discount on your trip. we promise budget-friendly flights choices for your trip in order that you'll be able to get your tickets reserved in a couple of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Know About Delta Name Change Policy

Have you recently booked your flight ticket with Delta airlines? But you want some changes. Know Delta Airlines Name Change Policy and get a helpful guide on How to avoid flight change and cancellation fee Delta Airlines, change your ticket name on Delta Airlines in a very simple and instant way.

For More Info Visit: http://bit.ly/2Vjn8tO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservations

Cathay Pacific: Book Tickets & Reservations on Cathay Pacific Flights and get the best deals on reservations with Cathay Pacific . Find discounted cheap Cathay Pacific flight and know more about Cathay Pacific in-flight entertainment, baggage policy and many more things related to Cathay Pacific airlines. You are open to book online flight tickets With Cathay Pacific Airlines in fewer price.

Source: http://bit.ly/2YYgYCs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Moveable boxes on full screen

make the boxes on full screen moveable so then you could fit them all onto one screen and see all information and readings

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Subtitle mode with video, or no white light on bottom line

Subtitles when video playing cause sort of flashing lights on bottom line, this is unpleasant. It could be prevent with a "no white light on bottom line" option, or something like that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Turn off led when screen is turn off (by power saving)

I don't talk about sleep mode, but I customize the windows power saving to turn of my screen after 10min (but computer still working), so it will be great if LEDs from HUE2 system could turn off too simultaneously.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expand context menu from CAM taskbar icon

There are already some suggestions for this, but it would be a great improvement to have more options available on the context menu of the taskbar icon. As for example: to be able to choose the theme, to turn on / off the led, to select a profile ...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add ability to choose network card to monitor

I would like to see the ability to choose what network card to monitor in the CAM software. I have Microsoft Hyper-V installed so of course this breaks CAM software network card monitoring since I can't choose which NIC to monitor (the Hyper-V virtual switch).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Recover My Hotmail Account Password?

Hotmail is one of the most popular email services from the most trusted Microsoft. Even though numerous email services have been developed since Hotmail, it still tops the list among the favorite email service providers. In the internet era, almost all the personal and professional communication happens through email. While email communication is quick and easy, you have to remember a few pointers to properly use your Hotmail account.

One Quick Click to Hotmail Account Recovery Process

Microsoft is a reliable provider of email service, but the servers can sometimes act in mysterious ways. Sometimes, you may lose access to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AOL IMAP POP SMTP Settings

AOL email users can set up and use their email accounts on all email programs that support IMAP or POP. With the correct AOL email settings, you can set up your AOL email account in email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, Eudora, Foxmail, etc. IMAP or POP are different mail protocols that allow you to access, view and download emails from a mail server to mail client. These days, IMAP is the more common option. It keeps your email (and folders) on the remote email server. IMAP also allows you to use multiple devices, including…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CAM IS STILL BUGGY AND DOES NOT WORK

Really frustrated that CAM is STILL buggy and does not consistently work. I use it to control my LED lighting. It seems to change the colors, choose a different profile, or do anything I need to restart my computer. And even then the product only SOMETIMES works without freezing. I don't understand how this product, after more than a year, remains buggy. Very unhappy with NZXT.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In China, College student must log in Network software first.

In China, College student must log in Network software first.And then the network can go well.So NZXT CAM cant Auto-start successfully without network.You can send me the source code,I think i can fix it all by myself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Wifi

Connecting to WiFi wirelessly really needs to be a base option. The fact that I spent something like 1,400 on the computer itself and 2,200 overall and when I get it I can’t even use it without direct cable attachment is asinine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have one click configs for fan and pump speeds

Want pump and fan configs savable under one click options, such as 'gaming' 'work' 'silent'

Makes it much easier than having to manually change each pump and fan whenever I want extra cooling power at lower temps

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Kill CAM as it is and start again, seriously.

Please admins, take a deep breath, step back and think before deleting this.
    CAM is horrible, regardless of whether the devs like it or not let the customer be the judge.
    Google your product and read what people have to say on public forums etc, hell even here!
    It's a bloated piece of software essential to the configuration of system cooling (which it does poorly with missing essential features!) and includes and incredible amount of bloat and useless features that people are not using.
    People are asking for minimal, asking for fast loading, asking for CPU & GPU temp to…

415 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories