CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. Support for new AMD hardware.

AMD recently released their new generation of CPUs & GPUs. I have the Radeon 5700 XT and CAM shows no metrics for it.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make CAM scalable please.

Add the interface scalablity so that you can adjust the size to better fit your screen if you'e sharing with another program. And make the full screen function editable so you can have the "dials" (circular temp, load, and speed items) instead of the line graphs.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add compatibility with the new AMD drivers for Radeon VII

The new AMD Adrenalin 19.5.1 software with a Radeon VII as GC doesn't seem compatible with the current CAM version, doesn't display temperatures nor fan speeds, please add the support for it! Thank you in advance :-)

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cam and aura sync

CAM AND AURA SYNC, SYNC COMPATIBILITY

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I bought your product. I should not have to repeatedly confirm I bought your product. I won't be buying your product again.again

If I buy a Mars bar, Mars don't ask me to confirm my details before I eat the Mars bar...I am sick of telling corporations who I am just because I bought their product. I now will only buy from corporations that don't ask me what they want to know to further their own sales, especially at a premium.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a simple clean version of CAM.

I would like to have the choice to download a lightweight and clean version of CAM software.Which only include ability to turn lights on/off, set pump/fan speed and be able to easy see the most important things like CPU, GPU temps on 4k screens and nothing more.

390 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a button within the license agreement that switches the

Create a button that switches CAM out of mini mode when it starts up with the license agreement screen. If it's in mini mode there is no ability to even hit the agree button, and no way to maximize it to do anything else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to move points horizontally with 1c increments for custom profiles, just like afterbuner.

Cam only allows adjustments for 5c increments, this needs a advanced option so you can fine-tune like afterburner.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to hide unused fan connectors instead of just showing "0 rpm"

Doesn't need further explanation, just looks cluttered with unused ports.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cox Email Password Reset

Cox email is one of the most secure email with high internet speed plan and it offers easy tehniques through which you can easily manage your email address. Here we are going to discuss about cox email password reset. Know the helpful guide on how to change and reset Cox email password.

For More Info Visit: http://www.anvsupport.com/blog/how-do-i-change-and-recover-cox-email-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Removalists in Brisbane

Removalists in Brisbane will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy. Whether you are moving locally, interstate or overseas, our Brisbane removals team understands the stresses of moving house. ... Brisbane, VIC and Other General Moving & Storage <a href="
    https://mymoovers.com.au/removals/removalists-brisbane/">removalists Brisbane</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Chnage Snapchat Username Quickly

If you want to change your Snapchat username, here’s how to do the next best thing.
    There are three simple methods the help the users to change their Snapchat username with a simple hack. In this post, we have explained all the three ways to change it regardless the reason behind it. Check it out!1. Change Snapchat Username with Custom Display Name
    This is one of the best ways that help the users to change their Snapchat username using a custom display name. Snapchat allows the users to pick a display name that appears to their friends and others. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to recover my yahoo account password?

Get yahoo password reset support in recovery,not working on yahoo,password not accepting on iphone etc.For support & help contact our yahoo account recovery technician for instant help in 1-888-652-8714 toll free number for help.

http://www.webtfn.com/blog/yahoo-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to Cancel Flight Seat On Aeromexico Airlines?

First of all, you should visit the Aeromexico Website.
    There you will require to hover the cursor on Your Trip and choose Flights option.
    Then provide the reservation e-ticket, the surname of the passenger, and click Search Your Reservation option.
    After that, you would see the Manage Booking page where you have to opt for the cancellation option.
    Also, go along with the prompts appearing on the screen and complete the process.
    This is how you will be able to cancel your flight on Aeromexico Airlines. Moreover, there are a few points of the Aeromexico cancellation policy that you must…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Check out the terms for cancelling a flight ticket with Frontier Airlines

For those who are planning to cancel their bookings with Frontier Airlines and have no idea about the cancellation policy of the airline here, in this article, they will be offered with the complete details regarding the cancellation terms of the airline.

Besides, to get complete details about Frontier airlines cancellation policy, the passengers can feel free to contact the reservation department to seek the required assistance to cancel their bookings.

Major pointers of Frontier Airlines cancellation policy

For those who cancel their bookings within 24 hours of the initial purchase, they are offered a full refund for the cancelled…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How can you cancel the flight in Southwest Airlines?

While booking a flight for a trip, there are thoughts that prevail in the minds of the passengers. What if we have to cancel the flight due to some change in the plan? You never know when you have to cancel the flight. But wait, are you aware of the cancellation process if you have to?

Do not worry, we are here with the process of cancellation. This article will help you get prepared in case of an emergency.

The cancellation Process:

The passenger should be aware of the cancelation process. So, let us take a look at the process…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Change SBCGlobal.net Password?

If you have suspected that someone else is using your Sbcglobal account then you shall be attentive. To save your account you must change your password and protect all the data. To know how to change the password you can follow the steps below.

Simple Steps to Change Sbcglobal.net Password

Land on a web browser and go to Sbcglobal.net from its search bar.

From the login page that is displayed in front of you, enter the username and password and enter into your inbox.

When the inbox is displayed in front of you, choose the option “Account Settings” by tapping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quickbooks Support

Are You Facing Issues Regarding Quickbooks Software Installation, Technical Glitches Or Any Other Problems Then Worry Not Because Quickbooks Support is Now 24/7 Available To help You Out Of Every Technical Problems. Check This Website: https://qbsolutions.co/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instant Help by How to Delete POF Account

We know that there are many reasons behind why the user wants to
    <a href="https://instanthelpsolution.com/delete-pof-account/">Delete POF Account</a> . The main reason that when the user finds the perfect match and then the user does not require to use the POF. Because we know that there is very difficult to find the perfect match so that the user should do all these things and there is only one option that is left behind that is to delete the account.In this article, our main focus is to be how easily the user can delete the account.

Visit here :- <a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas