How To Recover Google Account With Date of Birth
How to use the birth date for Google account recovery?
Google user gets a chance to reset a brand new password for their account when they misplaced the existing one. Such an account recovery facility on Google page is attainable with the help of a very manageable method. The information that leads the Google user towards account recovery most easily includes their registered number or alternate email. However, in case this data is not accessible, then Google Account Recovery Date of Birth is also reasonable in the form of security question as discussed below.
· Open Google recovery tab and type your user ID
· Continue by providing a last remembered password
· Or just tap on the Try Another way to move ahead
· Then select I don’t have my phone as you cannot access registered number
· Next choose try another way when email option appear on recovery screen
· Hereafter, answer security question tab will open click on it
· Next, answer your birth date correctly for verifying security question
· Then the page to reset password will appear after verifying the account
· Now type a unique password combination and save it as new Google password
After performing the Google Account Recovery Date of Birth task in this mode, you can surely get back the access to your account services. In certain conditions Google account holder cannot perform the recovery task successfully or face some sort of trouble, then its customer service center play the role to provide the better guidance.