Microsoft Account Recovery
When you use the Microsoft account and face the problem when opening it, you can try simple solutions such as:
• Check the capitalization Lock on the keyboard.
• You can try clearing the search history and then logging in from another device.
Even after that, if you have any problems, you can recover Microsoft password. These are the steps you should follow:
• You have to visit https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
• Now select the reason why you want to reset the password. The most common idea is to forget the Microsoft password.
• After this, you must provide the email address, phone number or Skype ID, which the user uses to register, as he will receive the verification email only on that account. If you don't have that, you cannot reset the Microsoft password.
• Enter the characters you see on the screen and then click the Next button.
• You will receive the code in the sent email or phone number. Once you enter that code, a new screen will appear. In that, you must enter the new password twice for confirmation.
After this, you or any user can reset the password of the Microsoft account.