Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

UI overhaul?

On the back of the box of my Grid+ v3 I can see there's a checkbox for selecting all my fans at once, but in the actual program I don't get that. I think that's because I also have the kraken x52, and the controls for those fans are lumped in with the grid fans. Also the GPU fan speed is lumped in with overclock settings.
I think overclock should be merged with the gaming tab.
All the fans should be consolidated so it would be like kraken 2 fans, gpu fans, grid fans, and have each group be selectable to apply curves to a whole group at a time since I don't think it would make sense to put the same curve on everything, but I guess that should be an option. Drivers should be in the settings, not a tab.
I'd even say maybe it should go as far as to custom configs. Like having all the previously mentioned settings and be able to save and recall them so for example I could have an idle setting and a gaming setting. This way I don't have to go into each product and choose okay gpu fans up, case fans up, cpu fans up. Lights on. It could be like a preset just click "gaming" or whatever and boom you're done.
Much love for nzxt and cam!!!!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Steve shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also you should be able to view all your grid fan speeds on the home screen. maybe a customizable home screen? that would make the most sense. sort by device (kraken, grid, led), sort by device type (fans, leds, overclock), and the home screen is blank but you can add temps and fan speeds and profile controls.

Feedback and Knowledge Base