How to Backup Yahoo Mail Easily
Yahoo email account is one of the most popular webmail services in order to share important messages and files within a short span of the time. If you required resetting the email service and its settings you must have correct information with regards Yahoo email account and password. If Yahoo Mail not responding, you need to check out the services as well as settings that help to resolve the problem using the simple tutorial to fix the problem in no time. Here is everything to learn the process of backup, attachment, and not working troubleshooting task instantly.
What is Yahoo Mail Attachment Problems?
If you are sending an attachment file to the clients but there an error message that your attachment is not able to send, you should change the settings using the troubleshooting methods easily. Take a look how it works.
• At first, you need to sign in your Yahoo Mail account with the correct email address and password.
• Click on the compose button and attach a file to send to someone and press the send button.
• If not responding then go to the IMAP/POP mail server settings and allow the maximum data attachments.
• After that, press the done button at the end of the task simply.
In addition to this, if you want to take back up of your Yahoo email account, you should start the process of sign in email account.
Here are the methods to take a back-up of Yahoo Mail account:
• First of all, log in your Yahoo email account with the actual credentials and move to the settings.
• You can start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts and then click the Yahoo mail icon.
• You can select add Yahoo account tab and enter the correct email address and password.
• Select the backup button and then select all Yahoo emails and then click on the next button.
• Click on the other email address and send your whole back up to the email account after that click on the finish button at the last.
If still Yahoo Mail is not working fine and you want instant help, you are always free to contact our tech support team that is available for the help at any time.
Related Sources :- http://www.someoneusingmyemail.com/1-866-558-4555-yahoo-mail-not-working-on-iphone/
Jonathan bloton commented
There are multiple ways to backup your emails from Yahoo to a local hard drive on your system. At default file location, you will get backup of your Hotmail files in multiple file format. But there are some loopholes of this methods is that this does not provide an option to create a backup of Contacts and Calendars. In such a case, the only option you have left is the use of ToolsGround Email Backup Expert Software. It is one of most preferred solution for the backup of Yahoo emails in multiple file format such as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX.
More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/