Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

K.I.S.S.

Keep it simple stupid. i dont know what you all are doing with cam but it needs to stop. i just want a simple piece of software to control the smart device in my h200i. before the latest updates it seemed to work ok.... Just OK. After the updates it seems to stop controlling the fan speeds, has like 4 processes in task manager, and 15-40% cpu usage.

All i'm asking is for a program to control fan speeds and leds. I dont need a overlay, or overclocking.

I'm even OK with having to login but there is no reason that it should be constantly sending data. i could care less about what data its harvesting for market research or whatever. But it should not effect the main purpose of the software.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ethan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base