Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

CAM V3.6.0

Version 3.6.0? Was this a joke?? I can't set a custom fan curve after 55 degrees and the software automatically takes it to 100% fan speed, within 5 degrees. Why NZXT? Do you know what this does? When I am in a game and my CPU temperature is fluctuating between 55 and 60 degrees, my PC sounds like it's on a roller coaster. And why can't I do the fan curve myself exceeding 55 degrees? There is no need for the fans to spin at 100% speed at 60 degrees, blimey.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kyle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

For those still having problems after installing version 3.6.3, if you are on the Overclocking section and you click on the down arrow next to standard and select custom, you will be able to modify the fan curves. If you are doing this and still having problems, please send your logs so we can verify what’s wrong on your setup. Thanks.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ROMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! The question of backfilling, weakly to make the music mode Bass, but with a multi color, and not as now the only one.
        Also, I'm asking you very much, do separate channel management, no matter which presets are installed. For example, to have the opportunity on the LED strips to set the music-bass mode, but at the same time on the fans, so that there is statics. In a word, give the possibility of a separate configuration of channels, so that the music mode on one channel, on the other, any other, please.
        DPC Latancy is growing very much, over 4000, it's problematic to play network action games with such a delay!!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OCLdmYFTqk&t=23s)
        Please make optional backlight illumination and enable / disable reading of diagnostic data, speed of coolers, temperatures, etc.
        Well, purely my IMHO, absolutely all the presets in the Music section are completely useless, except for the BASS mode.

• DJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you read what we write?

Issue is no horizonthal movement of custom Setting possible!

It doesnt goes About saving preferences or Hardware detection!

We dont like Control by liquid, we Need cpu Control!

And this not only in vertical mode, also in horizothal way to reach 90° Settings!

• Daniel Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got same issue, you can't plot past 55c which just makes you fans go 100% anything 56c or over.
        No idea why you changed this aspect of it, it was working fine few weeks ago.

Same for me, only 55° possible, this is bullshit!

Please extend to 90°

• chasejuno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3.6 busted my fan profile settings and now I can't manage a decent fan curve for my overclock.

Please revert back to the previous version of Cam.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hot fix did nothing , same problems , and setting are not saved after re boot , including lights , please fix this !!!!! and test it properly before release :/

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you even publish a version with all of these issues, I really don't understand

• elmo_space commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Version is seriously bad!
        It breaks the Grid+ V2 completely. Custom profiles randomly turn off all fans.

Feedback and Knowledge Base