Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

interface size adjustable.

I love the app! I use a 7" screen along side my 27 to monitor temps, and not run the overlay. I also like to use the smaller summary window but find it annoying that I cannot adjust its window size with my mouse. Ideally I would like to adjust the window to fill in my entire 7" screen with the summary window, and not the actual full screen mode, as the dials and text become too small.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I completely agree with this request, making the window resizable by the user would be fantastic. I think we need many more people like you and I to bump this up to the top!

Yes it is buggy and like others have mentioned I would love it if I could have a stripped down version to run my kracken 62's ( I have a couple) but almost on a daily basis when CAM is working as it should I find myself trying to resize the window.

A good example is on my main workstation I run a 27" 1440p monitor and a 28" 4K and when I'm in the lighting module of CAM its HIGHLY annoying having to actually scroll up or down to see the entire menu to adjust the LED lights in the strips or the fans.

Feedback and Knowledge Base