Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

CAM "light" please

just picked up the Kraken X62 and it's a very nice piece of hardware. however, to control the lights and fans I have to use a "not so nice" piece of software called "CAM" with tons of functions I don't need and eating up ressources I want to use elsewhere. I actually use AIDA64 Extreme for all my monitoring needs and I would really love to see a CAM version without all the bells and whistles. just a driver and settings for my hardware.

ohh, and the CAM software doesn't even start every time I reboot because it's stuck in the login screen. I have to close the programm and start it manually every second reboot or so.

CAM "light" please! thanks!

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nokrahs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Previous email reply by NZXT, so don't bother asking :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea you supported has been closed. Thank you for your feedback.

Give feedback on other ideas to help us decide what to build next.

votes
        completed

make a minimal version

(No Status) → Completed

Our goal for CAM is to unify a lot of the PC monitoring/tuning functions into one app. We realize that this is a very aggressive goal but it is something we believe in very much. It is true that up to this point we have not done a good job in certain areas, but we believe that with time and effort we can fix the bugs and optimize this app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base