Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Connect with ASUS Aura Sync, so that a build's RGB are unified.

This means that the HUE+, Aer, and Kraken can then display the same light as an ASUS GPU/Mobo that uses their own 'Aura' display system. Maybe a RGB hub? Or just an open communication between the two so that the users can mix/match components and still get a cohesive light theme!

728 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Colby Paradiso shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  harry.nong responded  · 

Hello all,

Thank you for your feedback and interest in this feature. At the moment we are looking into this along with other potential candidates. We will keep you guys updated as we get more information.

Thanks!

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bobby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like this feature. Has any more thought been given to integrating this with Aura?

• Fan Yu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have function, unless NZXT wants to force everyone to buy CAM compatible motherboard and memory.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just about to buy the Kraken X62 until I did some research and found that it was incompatible with Aura Sync. I've decided to go with the Cooler Master ML240R becayse you can plug it straight into the motherboards 3 pin ARGB header and control it with Aura Sync.
    Much easier.
    It's a shame, because the Kraken looks much nicer.

Thermaltake is another company that has their own software, but it's entirely optional if you want to use it or not, and another line of AIO's that you can plug straight into the argb header and use Aura sync. Seems to be the way that the market is heading.

PLEASE ADD THIS. I WANT TO SYNC MY CRYORIG H7 QUAD LUMI WITH MY ASUS AURA MOTHERBOARD.

• Tobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update on this please? It has been over a year since you said you were looking into it. Not having connections to some rare components is expected, things breaking occassionally is not great but it happens. What i don't get is how can you possibly be incompatible with every other PC lighting system? Those major manufacturers actively try to helpmake things compatible. Screwing up that badly cannot be an accident, it takes serious dedication to terrible ideas in order to screw up everything for everyone.

• Cody M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I find It funny that Cam software had been out now for quite some time yet they can't get the lights to sync with music and take away good features and replace them with dumbed down versions due to the fact they can't fix the original issues. I have the NZXT S340 Elite, Hue+, Grid V3, Kraken X62, 1 120 AER Fan, 1 140 AER Fan, Latest sCAM software. Numerous issues mainly affected by sCAM software that their talented staff can't see to figure out. My FAVORITE part of this whole thing is now they have their own motherboard.....BAHAHA, yes please sign me up for that BIOs software disaster so I can fry my CPU with their amazing overclocking software. Maybe I'm wrong...they certainly wouldn't ever release a program that wasn't safe or at least completed right? Nah they do sCAM Software entire existence

I'd really like aura support as well. Cam really sucks. I will turn everyone away from nzxt until aura support is added.

• Bijma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update on this please.
    Still waiting for you guys to add this.
    When can we finally expect to see this implemented ?

If Asus Aura is used with GSkill Trident Z RGB Memory (in my case on a ASUS Strix Z270F Mobo) then CAM corrupts the Memory SPDs if both Aura and CAM are running. Please check whether the ASUS Rog Aura Service is running and if "yes", then please disable all SPD Access in CAM and use the ASUS Aura Sync instead. There are a ton of users who complain to GSkill that the Memory is broken but it is in fact a Problem between AURA and CAM!

Make the White (day) or dark Grey (night) Background react to Aura Sync Colors or to the average Color of the Game Screen Content. I have two Monitors and the Background of CAM is mostly unreadable because it is either too bright or too dark (too few contrast) in relation to the game Screen Contents.

yes please do this, all my leds are in sync apart from the huge NZXT logo. also please put back the option to change to performance mode/silence mode back to the home screen and mini cam.

• Alienmoon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This software is already Bloated up to the hilt and this is the very reason why there are 100's of requests for a slimmed down version without all the Bloatware.

It's because of all the requests for the silly feature's why this piece of crap is not detecting some hardware, mainly their very own NZXT Kraken AIO water coolers, NZXT AER Fans and the NZXT Grid, Etc.

I say to people, If you want a machine's RGB system to work flawlessly with other RGB hardware, you should have put a little more thought into compatibility issue's when you were buying parts in the first place.

Sorry, but this is how most of us CAM user's feel about this issue, CAM is becoming a joke amongst PC Enthusiasts and is turning a lot of serious users off and towards other hardware.

• Carlos R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

asus aura! my ram (g.skill), motherboard (z270 formula), and case (phanteks evolve) all sync. wish my h100i worked with it too!

Looking forward to Aura support as well. Both G.Skill and Asus products in my build look very nice in color sync scheme, yet the kraken is always doing its own thing.. G. Skill and Asus music theme for color schematics look much nicer as well. It would be nice for similar preferences in the music scheme in Cam.

• snifirst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will be great if AURA and hue+/cam is synced together, cause the music react on cam software is only on gain of the music, even if i choose level gain or sync...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base