Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Day and Night Modes

Would like an option to setup times, for people that don't need the lights on all day long.

257 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  fan.ding responded  · 

Hi everyone,
This is an excellent suggestion. Sorry it took us so long to respond. We are mostly working on stability and fixing bugs for CAM right now. When we feel the time is right, we will definitely consider adding this option. This would be a great smart mode.

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gérald Beau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New user of HUE2 with CAM software, this Day/Night mode is the first thing missing ! This is an absolute necessity ! Please do this :)

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. A auto day/night setting at least. Anyone found away to automate this?

• Dale Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for this feature .....over 2 year since they replied....my guess that they don't have a development team and are just maintaining the software as most good suggestions are not being acted upon......i find this disappointing as most of NZXT hardware depends on this software....i believe they should invest more in to CAM like Corsair has with the CUE....ie uploading/downloading profiles, lighting changes for different programs, Startup lighting sequencing, the list goes on with what could be done if they sent the time developing and implementing new features.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to set times for when the HUE+ is running would be excellent. I enjoy using my computer late at night but don't necessarily want to wake others in the room or have bright lights off to the side. Being able to specify that the HUE+ displays from __ to __ would be great.

• Georgi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. It would be nice if there is an option to automatically switch all device lighting to OFF when display is turned off. It is very useful option that I use with other lighting devices like keyboards, mouses etc.

2. An option that auto switch between Day and Night Mode of CAM Software based of Sunset/Sunrise or specific time set by user.

• Ming Soon Ang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it would make my life easier so i wouldn't need to turn it off and on manually, NZXT please make this a thing...

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An awesome feature would be to have a time schedule that would turn the lights off at a specified time and then turn them back on at some later time. I keep my computer in my room and it'd be nice if I could set a time like 10pm for them to shutoff and 8am to turn on.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With time as a variable you can set the LEDs to change to your options. At 9:00pm/2100 your LEDS can automatically change to a pulse. Then at 7:00am your LEDS change to a rainbow cycle.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea has been reworded in many ways, I guess developers simply dont care, I dont think it would be a hard to implement, and Im honestly tired of how this is important for people yet, they dont take it into consideration.
    I have had the Hue+ for a good time now and almost for the past 4-5 months it has been disconnected since im tired of having to manually turn off the lights from the app when I leave my computer on during the night.

• Jimbo B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea!! More specifically have a schedule based system/configuration where we can select times of the day where LEDs are on/off.

Feedback and Knowledge Base