Have an idea you would like to see implemented? Post it here!

Application Specific Profiles.

A way to choose a specific profile for each Application or Game would be nice. For example I like to use the Audio: Level profile for playing Rainbow Six: Siege but I would like to use a green and blue marquee for playing Fallout 4. So having the ability to have a different profile for each application would be great!

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kalle Bergvall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NZXT, you need to add this feature to CAM. iCUE already have it, Logitech's G HUB also has it. Come on, just add it already!

• Keen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really miss this feature and for me it would be one of the most famous features.
    You already have a great amount of settings for customizing the rgb lightning.
    But what is it all good for, if u have only one profile active all the time. U could change it manually but who wants to go into the settings every time u switch the application/game?
    Please CAM-team, u miss a very important point here.

• Brayedan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do something involving warframe for select game on games presets because all we have right now is CSGO

• Jeffrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something I am looking for as well. It would be great if they could add this feature!

Feedback and Knowledge Base