CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. Interjet Airlines Reservations 1-888-206-5328

Want to do bookings in Interjet Airlines and you need to make a call on Interjet Airlines reservation number 1-888-206-5328 anytime and get your low-cost flights and so many deals too. Call on Interjet Airlines Manage reservation to manage all your bookings with the help of customer representatives. know more here:
    https://www.numberreviews.com/interjet-airlines-manage-booking

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change every light

it would be verry cool if you can control every light strip with movement and color, i know that it kind of works but i stays buggy for example if i change 1 light strip the fans changes also, or i want the last light strip as RGB but that doesnt work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add ability to choose network card to monitor

I would like to see the ability to choose what network card to monitor in the CAM software. I have Microsoft Hyper-V installed so of course this breaks CAM software network card monitoring since I can't choose which NIC to monitor (the Hyper-V virtual switch).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I do not like the New Ver3.50

It alway appear blue color which give me bad feedback when I change the color for fan or light to rainbow. And It's difficult to change the Kraken mode in new ver.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What happened?

I use this to record my older temps to the cloud to compare, what happened? Where did this feature go I can't find it anymore

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to recover Google account by https//go/recover?

To start the recuperation procedure, the client needs to visit the recuperation page.

Give the email or telephone number utilized for getting to the record.

Presently, the client can give the last secret word to check their record.

Additionally, the client can demand for a code on the enrolled telephone number and email to finish the record confirmation process.

After the record is confirmed by Google, the client can continue with the recuperation procedure.

What's more, presently, the client will be explored to a page to make another secret phrase for the record.

Further, the client can make another secret…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to login tplink routre

TP-Link is the world’s largest company for manufacturing routers. It makes the best routers, which cover large areas to expand the range of wireless connectivity. To connect this router at your home, firstly you Login to Tp Link Router, then after customizing the wifi setting. While you face Tp-Link Router Login issue and you won't short out this issue, then you can directly contact our experts by just get the best technical solution. Our experts are accessible 24*7 to guide you.
    https://routerfixiya.com/tp-link-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Quickbooks Online Login | +1-855-979-6517 | Quickbooks Online Login Intuit My Account

QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping allows small business owners to outsource their bookkeeping tasks, it is used all over the world for the management of the account for all kind of business either it is small or large. For that you need to Quickbooks Online Login Intuit in your system and device. But you are not able to perform the process of Quickbooks login. Then we are here to resolve the issue regarding the Quickbooks Login Online. You can contact us +1-855-979-6517 anytime we are available here for the 24/7 working hours.
    https://callnfixit.com/quickbooks-online-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My xbox not working.How to fix it?

Get xbox not working support via the customer service executives for xbox related errors solutions.Call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.
    https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/xbox-not-working-troubleshooting/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make Yourself Sound More Intelligent With Life Motivation Short Meaningful Quotes

Did you know you recognize mistreatment quotes in your displays or conferences contains a profit on the far side merely filling that further slide you didn’t know what to try and do with?
    Presentation business executive Tom Becker-Schweitzer says, “The brain automatically links our existing expertise with different experiences, so actively participating the brain with new content. If you incorporate a fascinating Deep Quote with a strong image in your presentation, your audience can build connections automatically.”
    In a skilled setting, you wish those automatic connections to maneuver your audience to action. You furthermore may wish to create your authority…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 한국어 선택이 안됩니다.

한국어 선택은 어떻게 해야할까요

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. custom colors in mini cam

Allow custom colors to effect mini camp appearance. The title bar, or the icons on it, as well as the pertinent text should be modifiable. At the moment the only thing that shows up based on the selected custom color is the < > which allows me to toggle through different drives-- which I never use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hovering on CAM icon in sytem tray displays key info

A great example of this in task manager.

Open task manager, select performance tab, go to system tray and hover over the task manager icon.

Add this to CAM then give me the option of what info I would like displayed when hovering.

It might be easy to implement, or it might be hard, but it would surely make CAM a little better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the software to work.

Currently the software is broken. I wish I could offer more feedback, but as of now I am unable to simply launch the software.

I recommend releasing an update that would allow the software to start.

Maybe after that... We can actually begin to assess the features of it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tp Link Login - How to perform TP Link router login procedure?

The team of customer service helps you fixthe Tp-link Login issue. You can anytime get in touch with us if you need help regarding this. We have a team of experts who are working round the clock to assist you with the best possible solution. There is hardly any issue they can’t resolve. Tplinklogin needs to be done in a proper manner so that you can easily access the router’s dashboard and make required changes. For further information about it, simply dial our number and get in touch with us within a short span of time.

Visit us- https://routerfixiya.com/tp-link-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How To Recover Windows 7 Password?

Windows 7 password recovery is a major issue in windows for how to recover the password easily.For recover & reset the password of windows easily by software call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.

https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/how-to-recover-windows-7-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. apple support number

Dial Apple Support Number +1-855-834-2053 for all apple products like Mac, MacBook, iTunes, and iPad - Contact our Apple customer support service team by email, phone or chat. And our technician will provide best Apple Care to you. The technical support team consists of expert professionals who are capable of solving your issues in the least possible time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quickbooks Error Code | +1-855-979-6517 | Quickbooks Error 3371

While using the accounting software Quickbooks, we encounter many errors and then name then Quickbook Error. Out of those errors, there are two most complicated errors which need to be resolved to proceed further work. Quickbooks error code needs to be resolved with the help of tech-experts as an ordinary person’s touch may disrupt the work and hence it is a must that customers should contact them. Whether it is Quickbooks Error 3371 or simply common Quickbooks Error code, they have the instant resolution for all kinds of issues. To know more about it, one can dial the toll-free number…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Change Profile Photo On Facebook Account

Speedy Steps To Change Profile Photo On Facebook Account

The accompanying advances will assist you with updating Facebook profile with your ideal new photograph.

· Navigate to the sign in page of Facebook and afterward gain admittance to your record.

· Move to your profile page and afterward to your present profile photograph.

· Here, select the photograph symbol in the photograph and afterward select transfer photograph

· Now, you'll see the Upload window from where you can explore to your photograph organizer.

· Next, select the photograph, transfer it and afterward you can alter it as you need.

·…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best Automobile Parts Nearby Me - Check The list Of Stores For Auto Parts

Check out the Automobile Parts Nearby you and get the best one for your car or truck. We have unlimited parts. We provide the Store For Auto Parts so that you get this for your nearest one. We check the qualities of all the parts and take the test so that you will get the best with the good warranty period. If you want to know more about our services or the autoparts then can directly contact us by dialing our number we are 24*7 ready to help you. For further information visit our official website
    https://topautopartservices.com/used-auto-part-stores-near-me/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories