CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. не регулирует скорость вентиляторов! Версия 3.3.5

Разницы между 0% и 100% нету, программа просто не реагирует на перемены в изменениях настроек (работает в одном режиме)
    Версия водяного охлаждения: KRAKEN X62

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Music sync automatically on when listening to music

Like the game lighting settings, it would be cool if CAM could detect spotify or apple music playing and automatically turn the music light settings on with an option to disable it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. it would be nice if there were a number that identifies the fans with the same reference as the motherboard bios, thank you

it would be nice if there were a number that identifies the fans with the same reference as the motherboard bios, thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is almost no control. I miss the old Cam where you could control you time durations on graphs and display only the things you want to

Bring back the old gui and controls. I don't know how long the time durations are on any of the graphs and I have no control over them. I don't need the Hard drive information. Come on how often is that going to change. All I'm saying is give me back control to view what I want to view, and don't omit information I need the time duration on the graphs and allow me to see when my max and mins occurred. A one min graph does nothing for me when I want to look back on how my computer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 'Top Processes' info is irrelevant and redundant.

There's really no need for this information in this app. Personally, my preference would be for it to be removed entirely. However, I'd be happy with a setting that disables it. It's not even remotely useful, and is a waste of resources.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. reset!

this new CAM is ugly as sin, cant even change the border off blue or the numbers from white. I dont know who thought it was a good idea to remove features, but its not. guess i learned my lesson about updating this thing, it was fine the way it was. Learn this phrase and live by it "if its not broke, dont fix it!"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the drivet have task priority "normal" instead of "lower than normal", if you run a 100% CPU load, the driver won't handle the fans!

because of "lower than normal" priority, the driver totally freezes and the fan controll doesnt work. After i changed the priortity to normal, and started the 100% cpu load again, everything worked fine!

After i seen this behavior, i was wondering why the kranken has a 100% software driver dependence to work, instead of an internal space on the kranken that safes the profiles so i dont need to boot with the software!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon

Kalosa is the best hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon, has professional hair transplant surgeons who provides advance fue and fut hair transplant surgery to their patients at lowest cost. Visit - https://www.kalosa.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The CAM overly locks fps at 120fps.

Very problematic especially when playing FPS on 144Hz Monitor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dial AOL Email Customer Care Tollfree Number +1-866-501-0503

AOL Email is a free webmail service provider, you can easily use its email service for communicate on internet. But if you face any problem to use AOL Mail then you can contact AOL Email Customer Care Number +1-866-501-0503. It is a toll-free number, where you connect with AOL Mail technical support executive anytime. More info visit: https://www.1-800emailcare.com/aol-support.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Marquee solid

In marquee mode have the light ring on the fans be solid and moving from one fan to the next fan and back again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make sure cam also supports having the taskbar at the top please

I have my taskbar at the top and every time CAM starts up it messes up the display. So i have to move my taskbar to the bottom and back to get it right. Please fix!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New CAM user here. These are things I don't like about it.

1) I don't like the dashboard not being customizable. I am not interested in free space on my disks. Not really about RAM usage either.
    What I would like to see is case fans I have connected through Grid+ though. Having to go to different tab gets annoying quickly.
    There's no way to change the scale of the stuff in the dashboard. I don't need to see humongous icons. I'd rather fit more stuff in there.

2) Why the hell do I need to create an account in order to use parts of the program? This nonsense makes the startup…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can not update CAM software

I can not update CAM software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbk5DWG-PNI&feature=youtu.be

I am uninstall and downloaded version 3.3.4 and installed it but back to the old version 3.3.3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make iPhone app compatible with iPhone X

Make the app fit the borders of the iPhone X, XR, and XS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a button within the license agreement that switches the

Create a button that switches CAM out of mini mode when it starts up with the license agreement screen. If it's in mini mode there is no ability to even hit the agree button, and no way to maximize it to do anything else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Le logiciel pour géré le RGB est une grosse merde.

Depuis que j'ai CAM. J'ai jamais réussit a avoir une semaine sans problème avec le RGB du Kraken... Je recommande pas cette achat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lock fans to multiple sensor profiles based on temp, load or even voltage.

This is basically an expansion on the select cpu sensor idea.
    Even though I use multiple platforms the idea of being able to lock fans to different sensors is one I am very keen on.
    My AM3+ gaming machine has all fans bar the CPU fan set to the GPU since that kicks out more hot air than the CPU ever will.

But with different sensor options I could stick a grid+ v2 into my AM4 audio workstation to control airflow all over the case based on M.2 temps, ambient, cpu, harddrive or even voltage going into my soundcards...that would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All us to completely disable the cloud option in CAM and never see the guest login prompt

Please allow us to disable the cloud option and run the app locally without any login prompts (guest login option etc). I am also seeing reports that there is data being transferred out of PC's via the CAM app even when users are logged in as guest (local) but I haven't had a chance to verify this myself yet. If this is the case this is not acceptable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Adjustable Y-axis to Network Graph

The current graph does not go high enough for my download speed, so the curve is clipped and does not display properly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base