CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. Hawaiian Airlines Reservations: Book Cheap Flights

Hawaiian Airlines Reservations:1-888-286-3422 Find Best deals for Flight Booking on Hawaiian Airlines at flycoair. Get discounted cheap and last minute, domestic & international flight deals and book your ticket today.

More Info: https://www.flycoair.com/flights/hawaiian-airlines

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Southwest Airlines Date Change

Get Connected with Southwest Airlines Customer Service Number 1-888-286-3422 and Change Reservation Date on Southwest Airlines. Know How to Cancel and get a Refund on Southwest Ticket.

More Info: https://www.flycoair.com/blog/how-to-change-reservation-date-on-southwest-airlines

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. https://xfinitymoving.com/service-areas

Xfinity Moving – Xfinitymoving.com is the cheap, best and also the top-rated long distance auto transport moving company and long distance state to state moving, movers that are providing full-service moves at affordable prices. We are always ready to help you with a variety of long-distance state to state moving relocation services that can take the stress out of your next move. Visit https://xfinitymoving.com/service-areas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delta Airlines Red Eye Flights

Looking for Red Eye flights booking with Delta Airlines? Check out the simple tips and tricks to book Red Eye flight ticket with Delta Airlines. Customer may dial Delta airlines phone number 1-888-286-3422 for red eye flight booking.
    Source: bit.ly/2ZnTSp7

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just updated and i found out my liquid temperature is 5 keys lower

My Liquid temp before the update i am coming from Cam 3.3 version dint wnat ted to update for so long because it always reset my settings. Anyways my liquid temp before was 35, now with newest update Cam 3.5 it showing liquid temperature on 30, i noticed that using Aida64 it can show the liquid temp, i ran the stressful test using Aida64 and notifications on Cam software started to notify me because it reached to 90 i mean of course it its saying is 36 liquid temperature but in reality is like 41-45 so that means fans are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. De-bloating

Can we please have a separate program that only manages LEDs and fans/pumps.

I don't need overlays, overclocking, HDD monitoring and pop up alerts saying my graphics card has just hit 40c. There's better software for all that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DirectX Link

In the notification drop down window it would be nice if this was a clickable link for the DirectX End User Runtime plugin Instead users must type out the entire path provided.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Roku Youtube Not Working | +1-855-979-6456 | Roku Connected But Not Working

Roku streaming device is a well known name around the globe. The popularity of the device increasing day after day as it is compatible with almost every streaming player and channel. Sometime you just turn on the Roku TV and trying to select the desired channel but it displays a message Roku Youtube Not Working it can be due to internet connectivity or the channel you are trying to select is not configured properly. Not to worry, just give us a call at +1855-979-6456 we have a team of experts who are available 24*7. 365 days a year to resolve…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some things CAM should not do

So I have updated CAM from 3.1.71 to the latest version 3.3.5. From the start I notice that it overrides the GPU fan curve (I did NOT agree to anything in the overclocking/tuning tab). My GPU has a great fan curve programmed in it already, so I found it kind of annoying CAM would take control. I tried for a few minutes to see if I can disable that, but I couldn't figure it out. I have reverted back to 3.1.71, since it's the most stable version I have ever had. I also had some issue with settings being saved,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reolink customer service | +1-855-979-6517 | Reolink Support Number

Cameras offered by Reolink are best known for their superelastic features, which can help you get the most out of it. They are equipped with the best features which help you grab essential benefits, aiming to protect your premise in a better way. Also, Reolink’s service team is highly talented and super supportive when it comes to customer service. Whichever issue you have, the efficient team with Reolink Support Number +1-855-979-6517 is always ready with feasible solutions. To gain more information, give us a call on Reolink customer service toll-free number and talk to the experts for an instant solution. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. stuck at 0% loading when opened.

i've been having some pc problems lately and ive downloaded cam to monitor my system to see if its bottle necking but after the reboot that i was forced to do,cam just seems to refuse to work! it seemed like a great software the first time but now its at the point where its stuck authenticating my account and i cant do anything about it. A fix for this would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What happened to Liquid Cooling view? :(

I used to see Liquid Cooling 20-30 times a day on the bottom of the old Cam now is gone, my everything is based on liquid cooling i don't care if the CPU goes way up or way down i want the liquid cooling on front panel like before :( I do have the oldest version used to skip the new updates everytime i don't wanna go back but idk what to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Comcast Email Not Working

If your Comcast Email Not Working. Then see How to solve Comcast email not working on the iPhone problem in a few simple steps. And easily configure Comcast with your iPhone. Comcast is one of the best email service Providers in the USA. The iPhone doesn't offer automatic configuration for Comcast email. If you have any Query, then call us 1-888-599-2566 any time 24/7. For more info click on this https://www.hitechnumber.org/comcast-email-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dial- 1-888-599-2566 Google Home Support Phone Number

Contact google home support phone number 24/7 for instant support . Google home technical support number resolve all type technical issues via toll free. Here are some common Google Home connectivity problems and How to Fix Common Google Home Connectivity Issues. If all the above still don't help, contact Google Home Customer Service Phone Number 1-888-599-2566 or schedule. Read more: https://www.hitechnumber.org/google-home-support-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Places To Stay In Jaisalmer

Suryagarh sits on the threshold that looks east towards the ancient city of Jaisalmer, which offers unsurpassable antiquity, and looks west to the undulating landscape of the Thar Desert with its raw natural beauty. This intuitively inspired location gave rise to a thoroughly contemporary hotel that chose to maintain the remarkable architectural purity of its destination. https://www.suryagarh.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. global profiles for setting fan,pump, cpu instead of having to manually select fixed, performance etc, i think thats common sense

global profiles for setting fan,pump, cpu instead of having to manually select fixed, performance etc, i think thats common sense and should have been a feature from the get go

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cam 3.5 cannot control the individual LEDs of the AER 120mm on the "custom".

As title.
    For the options of "preset" page, no problem at all
    But at the "custom" page, can only control the colors of all LEDs of all AER

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Book Air Canada Flights Using Frequent Flyer Points

A solution in Steps on How to Book Air Canada Flight Using Frequent Flyer Points and Information about Air Canada frequent flyer program and tactics for Air Canada reservations using the frequent flyer program.

Get More Info: https://www.flycoair.com/blog/how-to-book-air-canada-flights-using-frequent-flyer-points

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dial +1 844 550 9444 United Airlines Phone Number

United Airlines is one of the largest airline in the world which offers top class facilities to its all the travelers. You can book flight tickets with United Airline and travel to any place. We provide best customer services to all its users. If you are booking a flight ticket with United Airlines call to United Airlines Contact Number @ +1 844 550 9444. Our customer service team is available 24/7 and easily accessible from anywhere in the world. For more details you can visit also United Airlines customer service phone number. Visit: https://united-airlinesnumber.com/ or https://united.airlines-customerservicenumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is no switching in tabs while at fullscreen mode!!

There is no switching in tabs while at fullscreen mode!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base