CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. sizing of the window

i have a vertical monitor to show my emails and pc stats everythink fits perfekt because i can rezise them to what ever shape i want but cam not. cant you guys make it so i can rezite the window to wider? like in this screenshot https://gyazo.com/763491baa221d84ed0a9c2be9648fe10

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow of global profile switching via a keyboard shortcut

Could we have global profile switching via a keyboard shortcut? So If I do Shift + Alt + F1 - F2 ect I can switch between lighting configs. Would be good as I have a few presets for daytime, evening relaxing and evening gaming. This would switch profiles for both HUE and Kraken. I wish you guys would open the API up so I wouldn't have to wait when I have an idea and could code it myself. Other companies are starting to do this.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More account control - or no more logins

I currently have CAM using my google account, but i dont want this anymore, but i cannot register a new account because the email address is already known, but i cant change that account either.

So what im asking for is more control over my account via the site, i dont wanna have to login via google every time i boot.

Or, what would be even better, just strip the login feature all together, why is it even there? i really really really dont need some sort of cloud save nonsense for the program's settings, i mean, i get that…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. VRAM in Basic

There should be and option to see the VRAM usage in a circle or bar like the cpu load and RAM usage

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dedicated driver

make a dedicated driver that does not crash everytime you turn on your pc. every day i have to reset my fans and rgb, everyday i have to re-download the programs just to keep my pc from getting hot, which by the way my processor is always over 100 degrees F. this is no joke, im getting tired of this problem. If you can not fix it i will with a better product and then smash this NZXT to pieces!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give users the option of profile storage on hard drive or hue device

Just a thought but as I understand it the system stores the profiles on the computer hard drive rather than on the controller device its self. I understand that this is due to the likely hood of frequent profile rewrites resulting in deterioration in memory. I suggest that instead you give the user the option to turn this on or off as a feature (with off being default). Adding this feature would mean the app would not have to actually be open, led configurations loads would be almost instantaneous upon computer startup and if the memory deteriorates to "low" levels…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smoother marquee

Is there any way to make effects like marquee smoother on slower speeds? At the moment it is just stepping, but would be nice if the effect was smoother so the preceding and trailing LED's fade rather than it doing a step. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do you reset stats on dashboard

How do you reset stats on dashboard, if I hover over the (I) icon on GPU my minimum is 0 for max and min, but the "live" GPU is reading the correct temperature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hue+ Marquee background customization ... like before

Before the update the "Marquee" profile could have a background color set. I can't seem to find this anymore..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Offline mode for CAM or Stable version of CAM

there are always been problems for logging in CAM.

please test it before release new version.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make so I can choose temperature sensor from mainboard, because that's the right one for a AMD A10 7850K.

Make so I can choose temperature sensor from mainboard to controle the fans, because that's the right temperature for a AMD A10 7850K. the CAM can't read the temperature of the CPU, it jumps from 40 to 75 degrees in 2 sek.
    Please FIX !

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Open up HUE+ & Kraken API or allow to assign lighting profiles based on what game you are playing, and sleep mode

As the title says would be great to be able to assign a lighting profile based on the game you are playing.

Open up an API for HUE+ and Kraken LED so that developers can make their own lighting apps

Sleep mode, since power is supplied over USB during sleep, would be great if Lights could switch to a low power profile but still be on.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exact fan speed adjustment

It would be really nice if you can implement a more exact fan speed adjustment (5% or 1% steps).
    I am running two nzxt aer rgb coolers on 30%. I would like to make them a little bit quiter. When I set them to 20% percent there is a loop beetween turning on and off again.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HUE+ set strips independently

Hi,

I am a bit dissapointed as the software do not allow to set different strips in the same channel, to different effects/presets, just as Corsair do.

I know about the Custom tab, but that is not what I mean. The idea is simple: to be able to select a strip in a channel and assign a preset. Custom mode do not allow to do that (or only with very simple effects)as it has a very limited set of options (no presets, not advanced ones, etc).

Technically I am sure it is possible, given that currently CAM already allows to…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SLOW ADVANCED TAB

When i click "ADVANCED" tab that progress bar and that tab will charge so slow before displaying any info. Before last updates was really fast and snappy.
    Make the graphs more...detailed and easy to manuver.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lock fans to multiple sensor profiles based on temp, load or even voltage.

This is basically an expansion on the select cpu sensor idea.
    Even though I use multiple platforms the idea of being able to lock fans to different sensors is one I am very keen on.
    My AM3+ gaming machine has all fans bar the CPU fan set to the GPU since that kicks out more hot air than the CPU ever will.

But with different sensor options I could stick a grid+ v2 into my AM4 audio workstation to control airflow all over the case based on M.2 temps, ambient, cpu, harddrive or even voltage going into my soundcards...that would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fan speed at the maximum temperature of the CPU or GPU

I have Kraken X41 on CPU. CAM control Kraken and system fans. While I playing in game, I have cold CPU and high temperature on GPU (Low speed system fans). In settings CAM I can choose graph setting CPU temp, GPU temp, water temp. I want one more setting - highest temperature beetween CPU and GPU.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Liquid Temperature Graphs

Please make this a view able option, so we can see the change in temperature over time.
    This should not be that hard to implement, since you can use the same style like CPU/GPU graphs

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Able to see all cpu cores usage on one screen in the iOS app.

I like that I can see my CPU cores usage on the iOS app but I don't like that I have to swipe through each core to see what's going on. Is there a way to be able to see all cores current usage on one page?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Always on dislplay option on iOS app (preventing lock)

As the title says i would like to see an option in the app to prevent the display to lock.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base