CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. impact of overclocking

help user know what potential impact specifically to what extent what can cause. kind of inform the person using CAM that using it can fry hardware. Also kind of monitor and warn user oh don't overclock this don't just put it in plain letters. bold it warn everyway. I know about overclocking I want others who don't know more informed make sence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm sitting at a desktop all day. Why can't I change my remote PCs settings from a web browser?

I think it would be faster for you to implement a website than it would be to build an iPhone app, right?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Release USB driver for third-party

Please release a standalone USB driver (or put code into a open source).
    There are many developers (include me) who can create some minimal and fast app/service.
    All I need is simple color and mode managment (fixed color and silent mode,etc.).

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LED Profiles upon game launch

I would love to see us being able to configure profiles when launching specific applications. For example, When I launch rocket league my keyboard software kicks on my RL led profile for my keys and its just a marque that goes from orange to blue, i would love to tie my hue+ the same way. I would love to launch RL and my leds switch to a marque that goes blue to orange. Just setting a profile to a target EXE would be amazing.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MINI CAM positon

I think there are plenty of requests for this. I have all NZXT products and love the cam software. It is developing so well. One of the most annoying things for me is that mini cam does not remember is position when closed. I think many would love to see this feature added. I do not always run the full windowed CAM unless I am tweaking LED Profiles and such.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. multi gpu

Multi-GPU display on dashboard

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. manual cpu tjmax value

maybe add possibility to change cpu tjmax values manually?

According to CAM my Xeon x5470 idles at 50c when in reality it's closer to 35c according to every other program which let user define CPU's tjmax based on manufacturers documentation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sizing of the window

i have a vertical monitor to show my emails and pc stats everythink fits perfekt because i can rezise them to what ever shape i want but cam not. cant you guys make it so i can rezite the window to wider? like in this screenshot https://gyazo.com/763491baa221d84ed0a9c2be9648fe10

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow of global profile switching via a keyboard shortcut

Could we have global profile switching via a keyboard shortcut? So If I do Shift + Alt + F1 - F2 ect I can switch between lighting configs. Would be good as I have a few presets for daytime, evening relaxing and evening gaming. This would switch profiles for both HUE and Kraken. I wish you guys would open the API up so I wouldn't have to wait when I have an idea and could code it myself. Other companies are starting to do this.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More account control - or no more logins

I currently have CAM using my google account, but i dont want this anymore, but i cannot register a new account because the email address is already known, but i cant change that account either.

So what im asking for is more control over my account via the site, i dont wanna have to login via google every time i boot.

Or, what would be even better, just strip the login feature all together, why is it even there? i really really really dont need some sort of cloud save nonsense for the program's settings, i mean, i get that…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. VRAM in Basic

There should be and option to see the VRAM usage in a circle or bar like the cpu load and RAM usage

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dedicated driver

make a dedicated driver that does not crash everytime you turn on your pc. every day i have to reset my fans and rgb, everyday i have to re-download the programs just to keep my pc from getting hot, which by the way my processor is always over 100 degrees F. this is no joke, im getting tired of this problem. If you can not fix it i will with a better product and then smash this NZXT to pieces!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give users the option of profile storage on hard drive or hue device

Just a thought but as I understand it the system stores the profiles on the computer hard drive rather than on the controller device its self. I understand that this is due to the likely hood of frequent profile rewrites resulting in deterioration in memory. I suggest that instead you give the user the option to turn this on or off as a feature (with off being default). Adding this feature would mean the app would not have to actually be open, led configurations loads would be almost instantaneous upon computer startup and if the memory deteriorates to "low" levels…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Smoother marquee

Is there any way to make effects like marquee smoother on slower speeds? At the moment it is just stepping, but would be nice if the effect was smoother so the preceding and trailing LED's fade rather than it doing a step. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do you reset stats on dashboard

How do you reset stats on dashboard, if I hover over the (I) icon on GPU my minimum is 0 for max and min, but the "live" GPU is reading the correct temperature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hue+ Marquee background customization ... like before

Before the update the "Marquee" profile could have a background color set. I can't seem to find this anymore..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Offline mode for CAM or Stable version of CAM

there are always been problems for logging in CAM.

please test it before release new version.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make so I can choose temperature sensor from mainboard, because that's the right one for a AMD A10 7850K.

Make so I can choose temperature sensor from mainboard to controle the fans, because that's the right temperature for a AMD A10 7850K. the CAM can't read the temperature of the CPU, it jumps from 40 to 75 degrees in 2 sek.
    Please FIX !

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Open up HUE+ & Kraken API or allow to assign lighting profiles based on what game you are playing, and sleep mode

As the title says would be great to be able to assign a lighting profile based on the game you are playing.

Open up an API for HUE+ and Kraken LED so that developers can make their own lighting apps

Sleep mode, since power is supplied over USB during sleep, would be great if Lights could switch to a low power profile but still be on.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exact fan speed adjustment

It would be really nice if you can implement a more exact fan speed adjustment (5% or 1% steps).
    I am running two nzxt aer rgb coolers on 30%. I would like to make them a little bit quiter. When I set them to 20% percent there is a loop beetween turning on and off again.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base