CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. Bunch of ideas to become a single monitoring solution on the PC

Great, cute, clean UI. Thank you, amazing work.

1) Is there an API to this system? I want to add system status as passive check result to external monitoring tool like nagios/shinken/icinga/zenoss/zabbix/sensu/riemann/...whatever.

2) Add external plugins support, or provide sdk/api to add custom checks. It will be nice to add something like yet-another-nagios-style-plugin + widget for graphic which appears at the dashboard.

For example, I want to see network connection status on the screen: package loss and ping value. Those are crucial metrics for anyone.

In the end I want to uninstall rainmeter, speedfan, cpuZ, NRPE and use CAM to…

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  fan.ding responded

Hi,
    Thanks for the great suggestions. Here are some answers:
    1) We don’t have a public API yet but this is something we are strongly considering creating one.
    2) This is also a feature we are considering and may add in the future.
    Sorry the answers cannot be more definitive at this point but know that these ideas are being considered internally and that we appreciate the feedback.

2. Display data in traybar

I do like the new layout of CAM 2.0, however I still miss traybar options like SpeeFan or CoreTemp use. I use both of these tools to display my CPU and GPU temps in the traybar, maybe even load of RAM and CPU.
    It would be great if CAM could implement this as well so I can use it as a standalone monitoring tool

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  fan.ding responded

Hi Alexander,
    We have a widget form CAM coming in the next update in a few weeks. It’s not exactly the same as the tray display but it will occupy very little space and display the most important stats.

3. Aer Lingus Reservations

Get the best deals on reservations to multiple destinations with Aer Lingus Airlines Reservations 1-888-286-3422. You are open to Book Online Flight Tickets With Aer Lingus Airlines in fewer price.

For More Info Visit: https://www.flycoair.com/flights/aer-lingus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Warning sound.

Would be nice if CAM had a warning sound to GPU and CPU temperature. That would be really handy when in games.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CAM pulse lighting mode and have speed based off CPU temperature

Title.

Basically have a pulse light mode where pulse speed increases/decreases with CPU temperature.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fan curve based on CPU and GPU temperature?

An relatively old program called SpeedFan had an option to set a CPU and a GPU fan curve for each fan and automatically apply the higher value of each curve so that the fans turn on if the CPU or the GPU gets too hot. I would love a feature like that in CAM because often your GPU gets hot while gaming although your CPU stays cool or the CPU get hot while rendering although the GPU stays cool.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fan curve based on CPU and GPU temperature?

An relatively old program called SpeedFan had an option to set a CPU and a GPU fan curve for each fan and automatically apply the higher value of each curve so that the fans turn on if the CPU or the GPU gets too hot. I would love a feature like that in CAM because often your GPU gets hot while gaming although your CPU stays cool or the CPU get hot while rendering although the GPU stays cool.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Little exit button on notification tray icon shouldn't be in all caps, "Exit" is just fine :)

It's a little thing that would go a long way to make everything look a bit nicer

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to log in at https://camwebapp.com/ with my Google+ account

This website can't support logging in with Google+ account, but CAM program supports it.
    How can i log in this website with my Google+ account?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 35 36 37 39 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories