CAM Ideas

We love getting your feedback! Voice your ideas here, and be sure to browse and vote on other ideas that interest you.

1. CAM_Installer V3.3.50

Nowe wersje to jakiś koszmar wiecznie mam problemy, podczas startu systemu aplikacja nie ładuje się. bardzo źle to wygląda !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Here's an Idea !!! FIX THIS CRAPWARE !!! Only Half ass Works Wast Of Money !!!

Here's an Idea !!! FIX THIS CRAPWARE !!! Only Half ass Works Wast Of Money !!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CAM mobile is not working since many months!

CAM mobile is not working since many months, and the developer is not fixing it! Why not?!? Is he not longer interested in his product? Is he ill? Did he passed away? What is the problem?!?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CAM HUE+ Lighting time control

I really like this software and it's come a long way but one feature I think that would be useful is the ability to control the HUE+ led's by time. What I mean by this is say during the day, I have my bright chosen color set the displays and when a time I set, say 9 at night, the lights switch to another chosen scheme. This is great for people, like myself, that have their system in the same room they sleep.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i want manual adjustable vensters !

i want adjustable vensters , so i can make the venster bigger or smaller with the mouse, to fit all my info on screen , so i must not scroll to see the last bit of my info please... and keep up the good work :D

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PUBG Support???

Be nice if CAM supported Player Unknown's Battlegrounds! I really enjoy the CAM software, I use it all the time. But why no support for PUBG?

I play this game daily, would really like to see all the stats for it while playing. Thanks.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  fan.ding responded

Hi Richard,
    We are working hard to get it working for PUBG. We are currently having a problem working with games protected by EasyAntiCheat and are looking into a possible solution. We’ve gotten a lot of requests for PUBG and will do our best to fix that issue as soon as possible.

8. There is almost no control. I miss the old Cam where you could control you time durations on graphs and display only the things you want to

Bring back the old gui and controls. I don't know how long the time durations are on any of the graphs and I have no control over them. I don't need the Hard drive information. Come on how often is that going to change. All I'm saying is give me back control to view what I want to view, and don't omit information I need the time duration on the graphs and allow me to see when my max and mins occurred. A one min graph does nothing for me when I want to look back on how my computer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add some information to the Dashboard

Network Usage - that way you can tell if another app is lagging your game or making the pc sluggish.

A Download speed rate - Would explain what is slowing down a download or game of your own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show CPU and GPU speed and not just load. Speeds are dynamic nowadays and loads are useless without speed.

Modern CPU's and GPU's have dynamic speeds, not static anymore. The app shows only the load figure, but without knowing what speed that load is for one doesn't know the actual performance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add discord support for the hue.

Allow people to have custom colours for when they get discord notifications, leave the chat etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to see pump speed on the CAM dashboard

I would like to see water pump speed on the CAM dashboard in addition to clock speed and fan speed. Actually, clock speed can be replaced by pump speed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. At first this was a great idea

Then you decided to offer an avenue of feedback to your community and userbase, before proceeding to completely ignore them. Your UI is to your tastes and nobody elses. If you bloody well read the feedback you so encourage you'd no that half your program doesn't even work. Feel free to delete this or push back my comment, but you know that this is what the community feels.

What's worse is blatantly ignoring submitted ideas by deleting them before they even see light, through no fault of the creator just that you are too lazy to publish them considering the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Login page is broken

When i updated to version 3.5.3 , the login page of google is usually stuck . Although the auto-start is been fixed, the login page is not been fixed . So, the auto-start block is not been fixed completely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export settings / Warn before resetting

Thanks for the update today, so far it seems ok, none of the new features are really helpful for me, however it would have been nice to know it was going to wipe all of my fan settings from my Grid before I updated, now I have to reset them after having them exactly how I wanted them.

Please think about an export/import option for future builds!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CPU and GPU fan profiles simultaneously

Should be a way to enable 2 fan profiles simultaneously to respond to the temperatures of the CPU as well as GPU

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crap Update v.3.5.10 is my worst MISTAKE

bring back old Cam, this update is BS...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NZXT Cam causes vray to render black screen 3ds Max application has stopped working.

My PC will continuously black screen several times, in the process of 3dmax2016 sp4+Vray 3.4 rendering , resulting in the completion of the 3ds Max application has stopped working. It is still a problem to try to reload the system, reload software, replace memory, replace the graphics card, upgrade the motherboard BIOS, and reduce the video card driver version. Finally, I found that NZXT Cam was the culprit and uninstalled it. The problem was solved, and my computer was no longer black at work. But the problem now is that I can't install CAM software to avoid black screen. This…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can't log in

Hi, i can't log in with the latest version and the version before (17/10/2017)
    Please help

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Ideas

Categories