CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Controlling 2 AIOs with CAM

I have 2 Kraken x62's, one on my CPU and one on my GPU (via Kraken g12). When I first booted after having both plugged in they both showed up in the CAM software, but after a firmware update of the GPU X62, only one of them shows in CAM. I know the GPU x62 is working as my temps are much improved but I have no way to control the aio settings or temp control for the gpu?

Any help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Covering Marquee Fastest Freezes X62 lights

Covering Marquee Fastest Freezes X62 lights

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to fix Error 42110 in AVAST Antivirus

AVAST is one of the best antivirus software available in the market that helps the user by offering unique services for system protection. Sometimes the user can face the Error 42110 in AVAST Antivirus. In such a situation you can visit our website and get effective steps to fix Error code 42110
    https://www.antivirusbaba.com/avast-antivirus/how-to-solve-avast-error-42110/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make CAM great (again?) V2

For the people who asks "V2 ??" : https://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/32227912-make-cam-great-again

-------

I'm back 9 months later with the latest version of CAM (I don't update really often because, well, it was working great) BUT there is a few things that aren't as good as it should.

First, I can give you a point for the French translations, they are wayyyyy better than before, but you're still stupid when it comes to translate "Load" (on the home screen) to "Chargement" which means literally "Loading" (WTF ?), your CPU, GPU, RAM, aren't f*cking games ! I can help you for that, "Charge" would…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cam used to see my Kraken X60 but now for some reason it has decided that it will not see it anymore?

Cam used to see my Kraken X60 but now for some reason it has decided that it will not see it anymore? Why can't I just download the old Kraken software, it was slow to respond when changing fan speed but at least it worked.

Also I am already on version 3.7.0

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, here are the troubleshooting steps to try and get CAM to view your Kraken device please follow them and let me know if this works.

If you are using a Kraken X31/X41/X61 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the 690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA

7. One fan goes to higher RPM and stays there (running 2x Grid+ V3 and 8 fans)

I have 2x Grid+ V3. 50% of the time they both work perfectly and follow their fan curves and so on. The other 50% of the time, one fan decides to run much faster than the others and stays at that fixed RPM. Messing with CAM doesn't influence this one fan at all. The other fans work, from what I can see, perfectly. They are all Corsair ML Pro 120 and all have an individual header on the Grid+ V3. The solve is to turn off the PC and then reboot it. The single fan runs fast during the reboot…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Kraken x62 not showing up in Cam

i just restarted my pc and i have again the same problem it does it many times this is the second time in a week i tryed to redownload cam but nothing changed fix it cam version 3.7.4

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CAM RGB Game Profiles

Hey guys - NZXT lover here! I was just wondering if there were any more "profiles" for the "Game" setting under CAM's RGB Smart Devices available. I see that many people have asked for it over the years, (and love the CS:GO one as it is!) and that there have been promises for new profiles, although I wasn't sure if there have been any since the peoples' asking years ago. Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. gpu 0%

So no matter what program or game I am running CAM says my gpu load iis zero %. Is there anything i can do to fix this? It was working properly until a few days ago. nothing about my system has changed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 华擎主板(玩家至尊 Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac)安装X62冷排,七彩虹2080显卡风扇无法检测

华擎主板(玩家至尊 Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac)安装X62冷排,七彩虹2080显卡风扇无法检测到

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Accept button not working

Nearly every time I start my PC and CAM starts up, the software disclaimer "Agree" button does not work. "Disagree" works just fine, and starts software in guest mode. If I log in a 2nd time, it usually then lets me press "Agree", but there have been times I've had to press "Disagree" and then log in again up to 3 times either before it works or I give up. Also -- why the hell do I have to agree to the software **every freaking time** I start it? Why can't I just agree once, and then y'all can assume…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cannot utilize my rgb lighting on my M22. No lighting AT ALL! Okay, fix it. Tried installing and reinstalling doesn't detect my kraken.

Can't fix the lighting or alter my rgb options. You had it running perfectly. BY THE WAY!, WHEN MY OLD CAM WENT OBSOLETE IT ALTERED ALL OF MY OVERCLOCKING OPTIONS TO INCOMPATIBLE SETTINGS AND VOIDED MY BOOT UP! I HAD TO RECONFIGURE EVERYTHING IN MY BIOS TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WOULD RUN PERFECTLY AND RESET MY OC OPTIONS TO NATIVE IN ORDER TO EVEN BOOT MY PC! THEN ON TOP OF THAT! IT SCREWED WITH MY FAN SETTINGS AND MY STUPID BIOS DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS USING LIQUID COOLING! In the future... you should release updates via the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to recover deleted emails from Google

how to recover deleted emails from Google!

Although email looks ancient for communicating with your dear ones but Google is one of the leading email service provider as it is used for sending and receiving email over the Internet.

1. Email is also not in default folder then you will have to use recovery option.

2. For recovery your deleted mail, you need to check the Backup store of your email.

3. Here you have to enter your alternate email id.

For further instructions visit: http://www.clickohow.com/https-g-co-recover-for-help

If you are getting any trouble while using above steps then you may contact…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hey guys,

I am having problems with your software since installing 1809 of windows 10. I know that its the software causing this because I have removed it and left it off for a 2 months and my PC was fine, reinstall it, and it a few weeks to a month later, it starts up again.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. kraken x62

kraken x62 läst sich über die cam sofware nicht mehr steuern pumpe lüfter....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. kraken x62

kraken x62 läst sich über die cam sofware nicht mehr steuern pumpe lüfter....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Recover Yahoo Account without Email

Looking out for some information about Yahoo account recovery? Get it here
    There are some instances when a Yahoo account user forgets the password of their Yahoo account and even don't have access to the recovery email address. In that case, recovering Yahoo account password becomes a trouble and to reset the password a user search around.

Visit: http://www.webesupport.com/yahoo-account-recovery

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base