CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. GPU Fan Speed is --

With latest NVIDIA drivers 416.16 NZXT Cam doesn't show Fan Speed (always --).

https://i.imgur.com/9oguE0X.png

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    26 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CAM 4.1 is disabling liquid sensor for other sofware.

When cam 4.1 is running the liquid temperature disappears for every other sensor software like HWInfo and FPS Monitor. As long as CAM is running the liquid temp is visible in CAM ONLY. If I close CAM the reading gets back in the other software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zelle Customer Service

Zelle is the best platform to give you the best online service within the USA. Where you can transfer to money anyone within a second. You can have this service very easily while using your mobile number and email address. Zelle customer is using this service trustfully and making safe and secure transactions if you guys facing any kind issue related to this service you can visit on Zelle Customer Service.

more info:- https://reachcustomerservice-help.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CAM doesn't list any details about Radeon VII, isn't AMD driver related..

temp, load and clock speed are all 0, irrespective

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CAM not recognizing AER RGB 2

Hi, I made a new build in a 510i and I got myself two AER RGB 2.

My setup on the Smart Device V2 is: LED CH 1 -> two led strips (as they were pre-installed) LED CH 2 -> two chained AER RGB 2.

During the boot and when CAM is turned off the AER RGB lights up (solid white) just fine, but as soon as I launch CAM they turn off and CAM says there is nothing in my channel 2.

This is using the new CAM 4.1, I tried with previous versions and with 3.7.8 the fans…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to fix YouTube not playing?

Most of the people use YouTube and everyone’s probably had some issue with it. When you find that YouTube not playing on your mobile or computer, there can be a grasp of different factors at play. Although the YouTube site just loads fine but videos would not play, may be it too large for your internet connection to stream. In other conditions, a page may not load correctly, in which case refreshing will fix the problem.
    More information visit here:- https://www.taskealinfosolutions.com/how-to-fix-youtube-not-playing/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My RGB settings don't work since the latest update

My RGB settings don't work since the latest update

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CAM wont login because there was no internet.

System boots up
    Cam boots up

There is no internet sometimes and cam will not login

Note: I dont google or email login - i simply use guest mode, which ideally should NOT require internet, but lo and behold - it does.

Then i'll have to kill the app > connect to internet > start app - it works.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. doesn't remember my login, won't display overlay

Nine out of ten times I start my computer, I have to login manually because it doesn't logon by itself. One out of ten, it works so I know it can and has my details there to use.

Nine out of ten times, my FPS overlay settings have changed or turned off by them selves. One out of ten times, the settings are still as I left them so I know it should work.

Four out of five times, I press CTRL O and nothing happens. Most of the time I have to close and restart my game a few…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CPU temperature lighting not working properly

HI, I did setup my cam sw to show lighting based on cpu temperature but even cam show like 35 degree I have 45C+ second colour ring on Kraken. It is a shame I cannot post pictures. I have hard time to describe my problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Geek squad tech support provide the best technical support

Geek squad tech support provides the best technical support for all kinds of hardware devices like mobile phone laptop and other home appliances we have an experienced team of technicians they solve your problem within the time without taking much time you can get better solution with <a href="https://squadtechsupport.net/"> Geek squad</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Aer Rgb fans connected to Control Hub not lighting up

So I got the H500i and it comes with a Contol hub. The Kraken cooler and light strips work fine but the Fans only spin and don't light up. Cam recognizes the fans but doesn't let me control the lighting.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Effective steps to install MS Office via www.office.com/setup

If you are a user of MS office and have currently changed your system. Now you are baffled about the process to download and install MS office, then you need not to worry. All you need to do is to visit the link www.office.com/setup. Here you will find all the effective steps to do the setup of MS Office.
    • First of All, open start button.
    • Then, tap on the selected office product you want to install like MS Word or MS Excel.
    • Now click on Activate button
    • Now click on the sign in option. Sign…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CAM 3.7.4. HUE+ not working anymore

Hello! I'm using CAM 3.7.4 and even after several install the software will not recognize HUE+...
    Sometimes it doesn't even recognize Grid V2 , I don't know what to do anymore, tried everything...

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adaptive Stuck at 100% CAM 3.7.4

Got an h700i with a smart device/hue2/krakenx72 set up, all was well until I tried the adaptive noise reduction calibration.

After going through calibration I hit update and now CAM is stuck at 100% for "We are determining the optimal settings for your system".

Can't adjust fans at all anymore through CAM because it's still just hanging. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as installing an older version of CAM, 3.5.88, and then updating and neither worked.

The last few lines of the dated log in C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs is:

2019-01-11 11:28:22:CAMV2.Settings.DrivesPage/UpdateUI:C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SiLib.sys- at System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(String fileName)
    at CAMV2.Settings.DrivesPage.UpdateUI(MyComputer data)
    2019-01-11…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Graphics not supported

Previously supported in older version, after updating to 4.1.0 I noticed that overclocking my GPU is no longer supported.
    I have a GTX 1080ti. I'm currently using MSI Afterburner, but I'd rather stick to using just CAM instead of having a second program running.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How To Recover Hotmail Password

A Majority of Hotmail users are willing to know that how to recover Hotmail password on iPad, however, can’t do that without any proper guidance. Now, resetting a Hotmail password in iPad isn’t a big challenge because the Hotmail users will follow the below-mentioned steps to try and do that:-

Open Settings
    Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
    Choose Hotmail from the list of accounts
    Tap on Account
    Information visit here:- http://www.recoveremailpassword.com/blog/recover-hotmail-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need the best offers on flight booking for your next vacations? Call delta airlines reservations and get exciting offers now.

Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines in the United States that provides the best deals & offers for your domestic and international flights, vacation packages, hotels booking, etc. Make your travel more comfortable while traveling in world-class cabins, enjoy amazing food menu in flight, connect with the world by using in-flight wi-fi and many more. Book your next vacation with reservations desk number 1-844-469-4661 and enjoy your next travel.

Follow the links below to get exciting offers:

http://www.delta-phone-number.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Contribution of our expert team to remove office.com/setup failure

Does there any complexity in the context of office application to do work smartly? The emergence of office application has been seen many years ago to streamline their documentation detail. The grand utilization of office.com/setup helps you to find the innovative product sets for attaining the best result. What do you will do as the compact disk of office application does not provide the effective work production? There might be some convergence in some component of office application due to careless tendency of operating this. Now, you should not need to be worthless and call our expert to deal it.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Krakken X62 not see by NZXT CAM v4.0.11

I had to reinstall windows, and I installed CAM v4.0.11, and it sees the smart device in the case (LED strips in an NZXT case) but it does not see the NZXT Krakken X62 - How can I resolve this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base