CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Stars minimized and Ring color custom not working

Cam fails alot, doesnt detect the ring color when I select a custom mode
    Just the preset one or the audio, game or smart
    and I dont like that takes alot to start up, sometimes it opens even I selected the "Start minimized" and If I dont open it the colors just stay white,Have to open it in order to get my settings applied

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please try resetting your password to be able to log in. If you have already done this and still have issues, please provide us with your program logs so we can verify any reported issues.

3. CAM 3.6.8 app does not save the settings

For 2 updates, the application does not save the configurations of the fans and the pump. Every time I restart the computer or close the application, the settings are restarted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HDD has incorrect capacity and usage

Latest update has my 3TB HDD reading as only 2TB. It is showing as both 1TB filled and 1TB free when correct usage is 1.27 and 1.72TB respectively.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cam 3.6.7

New update 3.6.7 it makes mi pc slow as hell. cpu usage 100%. i7 7700k

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please go to Settings >> General >> Detection and select “Do not detect drive info”. This will remove the writes to disk.

6. 3.6.5 will not update

The newest update will not begin, it just closes cam and nothing. trying to get these bugs worked out. Also, gauges still wonky, percentages seem okay. Just the gauges associated with them on main monitoring screen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6.

But first uninstall the previous version, restart your pc and then install the latest version.

We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

7. fan speed gauge Cam 3.6.4

New cam 3.6.4 Kraken x64 fan speed gauge reads wrong. The gauge would register 3/4 full at 450-500 rpm. Until I push the fans when the cpu heats up, only after doing so and then letting it idle down will it show the, I guess somewhat correct position on the gauge.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3.6.3 can't change language

CAM 3.6.3 Cannot change language in new installation of windows 10.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CAM is going to kill my computer

At this point I don't care about the lights. These fan bugs are causing my temps to spike and the fans won't save my curves. These bugs are killing my computer. The last build before this update worked perfectly. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you have version 3.6.6 and are still having those issues, please send us the logs so we can verify them. Thanks.

10. Can not change language setting

Can not change language setting (Ver 3.6.3)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. DAMN not saving, cant access FPS overlay in guest mode horrible FIX it 3.5.9 worked fine all after CRAP

as described up top LOL unreal kraken x61 here, also computer tech so dont u dare tell me to reinstall or check my connections or any troubleshooting ur software is screwing crap up and u need to make available older versions for archive and compatibility purposes, also stop tagging FIXED in change logs if have not confirmed it also can damage peoples computers

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify any logged issues.

12. Fans shut off when cam opens

I have a h700i case that I recently built in. I installed the cam software, and ran the benchmark tests and everything. I noticed though, that every time cam is opened now, all of my case fans shut off. This is a very big issue, as my cpu overheats, and I cannot continue. Please respond with reasons of why this happens.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please update to the latest CAM software (currently 3.7.0, found here: http://camwebapp.com/download/).

I’d also suggest uninstalling the previous version first before installing 3.7.0.

Once the program is updated, please verify what setting you currently have in the cooling tab and try changing it to be fixed 100% or Performance and let us know if the fans react to this. (It is possible that your fans shut off because the setting could be in Silent). If this is not the case, please let us know so we can get in touch with you via Email so that you can send us the logs.

Thanks.

13. New update not allowing me to change my fans from silent to performance

after this new update it crashes when I try to agree to the terms, I reopen it and login in then when I try to change my fan preferences it gets stuck on silent when I normally run it performance, I've deleted and reinstalled about 4 times and nothing fixes it. All I want to do is change my fan preference. Cause right now my Cpu cooler is running really hard to cool my cpu down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

14. Cam software 3.6.1 not detecting Grid+ [Windows 10]

After update to 3.6.1 CAM software stopped detecting the Grid+ controller.

Doing "Remove Device" from "Devices and Printer" MCP2200 Serial port emulator and restarting the OS solves the problem temporarily, after the following restart the Grid+ stop being detected again

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lignting not programable

Just downloaded upgrade and immediately the problem began, hand to close and reopen app in order to see the 'Lighting' icon and then once highlighting same there was no 'There There' and I am unable to program the lighting.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

16. cant install newest update

Like in the topline. I just can skip the newest update for CAM. Klicking "update" does not work. Nothing happens. This is very low!
    Let me guess, i have to uninstall CAM and install the newest version? -.-

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

18. Cam Resets the GPU settings if I Use Cam login

I use CAM 3.6.2 for my CPU.
    Everty time I use CAM an I use the login in cam, it resets my GPU overclocking.
    If I dont use the login in CAM, the CAM saves not the settings. For examle he notiyfied me if the CPU tempature goes over 80 grad celsius.

Please dont chane anything in my GPU settings!!!
    Please fix it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please go to “Settings” >> “General” >> and click on “Do not detect drive info”. This will stop checking your HD and remove the noises.

19. Cam 3.6.6 Stuck at authentication when choosing "Remember me"

Hi,

I've tried rebooting, re-installing CAM multiple times.
    Every time, if I check "Remember me", whenever I start the app, it tries to authenticate me with empty fields as visual and it never ends.
    Been waiting for 15-20 mins two times.

Is there something I'm missing ?
    Please Help, it is not do-able to log in every single time.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for letting us know of your issue, I will write you directly so you can send me your user logs and we can verify if something is wrong with your account, since this is something that we can not replicate here.

20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base