CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. 3.6.0 not detecting grid v2

Latest cam update does not see my grid fan controller at all anymore

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No Hue+ controls on 3.7.0

I was running cam v3.5.0 and my Hue+ was working fine. I decided to check for a new version and found an attention grabbing banner on your website stating that 3.5.9 and earlier are no longer supported. I went ahead and downloaded version 3.7.0 and installed it, and now I can't control my Hue+ as there are no controls at all in the interface. This happened to me back in November of 2016, and I didn't get a fix until February of 2017 after making a lot of noise. Needless to say, I'm not happy that it's happened again. Since…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Constant authenticating

So whenever I first install CAM it works fine for the most part, I do have to restart my computer in order to get lighting but that's not too big of an issue. Its after I restart my computer the issues come in.

Whenever I try to open CAM after a quitting it, it has a constant authenticating screen. I checked my firewall multiple times and it still does this. I've reinstalled CAM over 15 times and it STILL does this, I've even done a factory reset of my whole computer and it STILL does this. Absolutely nothing works.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This update broke the lighting

Why remove all the options from the custom tab? The audio tab is broken too, can't even load any of the modes into my devices, it just stays in the previous mode I selected. Covering marquee is still broken too, first LED of the chain flickers between the colors you selected, it's awful. Please fix this guys, I was about to purchase a package of the Hue Extension strips and an H700i case to upgrade from my previous stuff but this update (along with some past ones but mostly this one) seriously made me reconsider this decision. Are you guys…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. 2 of my strips wont detect!!

I have both a Kraken X62 AIO and the Hue+, i had all 4 strips working fine, then i rearranged my setup meaning i had to unplug my Hue+ Leds, After i connected everything back up only first 2 strips light up out of the 4 when daisy chained up, so i disconnected them and just connected up the 2 that wouldn't work at the end of the 4 and they light up fine, so i connected the first 2 that originally worked to the end of the other 2 that now do work and still nothing. I uninstalled the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Congrats on screwing up everything possible on the last update.

Yeah, you guys broke it.
    Don't release updates without testing them please.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. FPS on overlay is showing double actual in game fps.......I thought I had 1080ti,s in SLI for a moment

FPS on overlay is showing double actual in game fps.......I thought I had 1080ti,s in SLI for a moment

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FORMULA 1 2016 A DEJADO DE FUNCIONAR CON CAM NO MOTORIZA

HOLA CAM A DEJADEDO DE FUNCIONAR CON FORMULA 1 2016

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Login doesn't support TLDs like .email

Updated my email address associated with my account with new email which has TLD ".email", but when I try to login, it says invalid email address. Now I cannot access my previous account on the website, CAM says encountered an error. I am forced to register another account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Audio lag still not fixed after more than 2 years of owning a Hue+

I'm on the last version, 3.7.0. Thought the issue would be finally fixed... But no. Audio mode was one of the reasons i bought this. Didn't know at this that that it required the worst software ever made. Sorry, i know, as a dev, how hard it is to fix bugs sometimes, but i'm waiting for 2 years now...

At least, the software itself is more stable since i updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Festplatten aktivität im Sekunden Takt

Seit dem letzten Update, greift die CAM Software permanet auf meine Festplatten zu. Nahezu im sekundentakt geht die Festplatten Lampe an, es ist auch zu hören, daß die Feltplatte anläuft. Erst wenn ich die Cam Software beende, hört es auf.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not remebering my sign in info upon start up

Hello,

I have had an issue for last couple of updates where the Cam software version 3.7.0 ask me to sign in after reboot or when I first turn it on. Will not remember my username or password and I and putting a checkmark in the remember me box. I have uninstalled and re-installed with no resolution. Any suggestions?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My CAM is making PC randomly crash. I can only bypass with a hard reset.

My CAM is making PC randomly crash. I can only bypass with a hard reset.

I have a beefy PC and the freezes are random. 90% of them are when Im not even gaming which is even wierder. Please fix this NZXT...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

A new version of CAM has been released (version 3.6.0) where several of the currently known bugs have been taken care of. Please go to https://camwebapp.com/download to download it and verify if this fixes the issues you are experiencing.

Before installing, please fully uninstall the previous version of CAM, then delete the folder from C drive >> Program Files >> NTXT, and restart the computer before installing this one.

If your issues continue to occur, please inform us. Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.

16. 希望CAM能改进最大化显示CPU和GPU的使用率显示,还有风扇速度

最大化能增加CPU和GPU的使用率显示,还有风扇速度。已经消除一些不必要的数据

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAM will not allow me to login on pc application or phone application

CAM will not allow me to login on both my PC and phone. I was able to login on my PC for about a week and then one day when i went to boot up my PC it said "An error occurred while trying to communicate with the server." As for the phone application i have never been able to login and it would be great if i could login so i could monitor my PC if i wasn't around it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not logging in

v3.6.6 does not log in properly 50% or 0% I have removed it completely and reinstalled with no luck

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CAM 3.7.0 for NZXT Kraken X62 causing micro-stuttering

Hi,

Just installed the cooler. Temperatures are all fine. However, running CAM is causing micro-stutters while gaming and performance drops when benchmarking. For example, the game that is running at a constant 60fps, the frame rate will suddenly drop to 54-56 and cause a stutter on screen. This is a critical issue when running fast paced games.

If I turn off CAM, it fixes the stuttering but the fans don't speed up when needed.

Please help fix this issue as soon as possible.

Specs -
    intel i7 3970x @ 4.5ghz
    corsair dominator platinum 1866 32gb
    intel 520 ssd
    WD caviar…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. GPU overclock and FAN adjustment BROKE

Will not let me overclock or set fan for GPU.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base