CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. How to skype forgot password

If you utilize Skype's automatic sign-in feature, you will not have used your password since you created it even though you utilize Skype daily. When you eventually got to enter your Skype password, you will realize that you haven't any plan what it's. Whereas Skype won't reveal your current password, it permits you to make a brand new one if you continue to have the email address you used once creating your Skype account. If you are doing not have this email address, however, have obtained a Skype feature within the past, you'll be able to reset your password still.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to fix blue screen of death windows 10?

BSOD or Blue Screen of Death appears while booting, upgrading the operating system, or working on the computer. You can get it as Blue Screen of Death or as a Black Screen. You may get Blue Screen of Death due to BIOS settings while upgrading Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 to Windows 10. The error also appears due to corrupted download of the installer. However, we are going to discuss each scenario and explain what to do to fix blue screen Windows 10.

Blue Screen of Death reboot loop

Windows 10 will automatically go into the Repair mode after a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to Reset Your Microsoft Account Password?

Microsoft account (formally Windows Live ID) is widely used to log on to numerous Microsoft applications and services, from Hotmail to SkyDrive to Office Live 365. And with the new Windows 8, now you can login to Windows 8 with the Microsoft account. If you have forgotten your password or think that your Microsoft account may have been compromised, you'll need to Reset Microsoft account Recovery password as soon as possible.

The method that you use to reset Microsoft account depends on whether you remember the password or not. After resetting your Microsoft account password, you'll change the password used…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Brother Printer Support

You Brother Printer might start acting abnormally for several reasons. Some technical failure restricts it from properly functioning. You need professional assistance in such cases to take care of your device. Brother Printer Support Number will help you in the toughest hours. To provide comprehensive support for all complaints, this service is available 24* 7. It will help you at a very convenient price to correct your toughest printer error. Connect to Brother Printer Tech Support Services to face any issues you may have. Any issues related to printers; they tend to have an instant effect on your need. If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adjust Fan Speeds

Please add the ability to adjust fan speeds (GPU and possible case fans and CPU fan).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. United Airlines Customer Service

United Airlines, normally called the United, is one in all the foremost well-liked airlines within the States. If you're traveling, then it may be your best companion. AS they supply the simplest services to its customers, that tends to create than their regulars. There square measure alternative reasons additionally for the recognition of the United and one in all them is that the United Airlines customer service. they tend to assist the customer UN agency has ever is facing any drawback. This makes it one in all the simplest choices for the user to possess once you face any issue.

United Airlines customer service
    Even though United Airlines is one that takes its priorities seriously and customer satisfaction is one in all of them. this is often the rationale anyone UN agency is victimization United Airlines has the choice to urge facilitate from the United Airlines customer service. All this is often attainable because the team could be a cluster of individuals UN agency square measure trained and have the tools which may assist you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you sync Google calendar with iPhone?

Apple offers built-in Calendar application to users to have schedule, events, activities and whatever is next, it's very helpful in daily life. On the other hand, many users still use Google Calendar to schedule work or other events, then, how about merging and syncing calendars across the web and iOS device and share the event with other Google Calendar users. Refer to following guides to easily Google calendar not syncing on mac or iPhone android phone for synchronously updating & managing schedules and getting reminders about upcoming activities.

How to sync Google calendar to iPhone?

1. Go to Settings on…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CAM not showing specific options for NZXT H500i

Hello,

I've bought the NZXT H500i and installed CAM on it to control everything. The first few days everything worked fine and I could control my LED Lights and let CAM create me a profile for controlling the CPU Heat and noise (don't know how this option was named again since its disappeared).

Now both of those options are just gone. I can't control my LED and have no option for CAM to create me a profile for controlling heat and noise. I didn't do anything, it just disappeared one day. I've tried to reinstall the software, delete the latest…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Kraken M22 Support

Kraken M22 support, or at least show the fan speed in the Tuning - Cooling section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When PC goes into sleep mode CAM loses track of Smart Device (RGB, Fans and all saved settings.) When I do a reboot they're found.

When PC goes into sleep mode CAM loses track of Smart Device (RGB, Fans and all saved settings.) When I do a reboot they're detected, but all settings are lost. What exactly is going on? On an H500i if that matters.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. RX 57000 XT Not recognized

My AMD RX 5700 XT doesn't get recognized in the CAM Software.
    Viewing the simple version display "-- %" and "-- C" in advanced, it says it's min is 999c and max is 999c.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cam recognizes my rtx2060 but wont give any stats on my laptop

I just got a laptop and installed cam it recognizes that its got a rtx2060 for a gpu but doesn't give me any stats for temp clock or anything else gpu related

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. American Airlines Phone Number

American Airline is one of the largest Airlines in the world on various fronts. If you are travelling by air, then there is a chance that you have flown with American Airlines. American Airlines isn't the most important and one amongst the most effective airlines by just providing the tickets. they provide numerous services to its customers, and for that, they need the American Airlines Phone Number. So, if you're one amongst those customers United Nations agency faces the matter, then there's no ought to worry. As you may be able to get facilitate for the problem, you're facing ASAP.

The best and easy thanks to getting in grips with them is by contacting them is by American Airlines Phone Number. This provides you with the chance to induce the answer to the matter while not outlay any time or effort. As they'll do all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Don't notify me of update" checkbox doesn't work

This is by no means a large issue, when the routine update window launches, notifying you of a recent CAM update, you are given the option to Update Immediately or Skip the update. There is a checkbox that allows you to prevent the popup window after each restart. However in selecting this checkbox the "Skip" option no longer works.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invisible and Unavailable CAM Adjustments

I am completely unable to access fan speeds and lighting. The tabs themselves aren't even showing up on the left side of CAM, and on a rare occasion they show up, only to never be seen again. ALSO, my fans are STUCK IN MAX SPEED. WTF. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MAKE THIS SO TERRIBLE. Sorry, I'm just really god hecking frustrated over here and it's honestly unacceptable.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. cash app phone number

The cash app phone number agents will give you precise answers so that you don’t get confused and their solutions work effectively to resolve all the foremost to minor problems. the moment support offered by the executives ensures that you just don't ought to deem unproven net solutions which might o.k. throw you into deeper holes. you'll be able to simply decision them or have a conversation with the team you'll be able to instantly get the solutions to your queries and issues. The agents offered at the app support will serve you with higher answers than you'll notice from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How To Recover Google Account Step By Step Help

Today we will be discussing about Google Gmail account If forgot account password and want to help then dont worry some of the great ways of recovering a lost or hacked Google account. The steps of Google account recovery easily here. Recover your lost account right away!

1. Open your preferred at web browser and go to the account recover page.
    2. And here you can enter the concerned email address and click on Next botton
    3. Now you need to click on the Attempt to restore this account option
    Plus, enter the account password
    4. Your account is recovered…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Laptop repair near me ?

How to contact Laptop repair near me?

A laptop is one of the best ways to complete all sorts of official and personal purposes works and users can simply carry everywhere and this thing makes them best among the users. The laptop comes with advanced and best in class features but sometimes users also face multiple technical issues when using their laptop. After getting the issues, users look for the best laptop repair near me home service to fix the multiple issues they confront while using the laptop.

Common laptop’s technical issues fix by Laptop repair me:

· Configuration errors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CSGO lights not working

I want to turn on the lights to go with my CSGO games but It wont turn on. It just stays the same color I had before

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)