CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3.7.7 LED Strip functionality restricted

Update 3.7.7 prevents my light strips from using Marquee/Spectrum/Covering Marquee. Fixed, Fade, and most Smart lighting schemes work, but the above moving ones do not.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kraken x62 ring “freeze” and logo is flickering

I’m having a problem with my kraken x62 ring being frozen. When booting up (before windows) it is red and stuck in the same spot. The logo also flickers and doesn’t respond well. I’ve tried replacing the cable and reinstalling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kraken X62 not recognised with Asus Aurus motherboard

I've tried everything, reinstalling both Cam and Aura, tried Cam Preview, delayed Automatic start for Aura, replugged the cable multiple times.

The white spinning circle is getting on my nerves! How is it possible to take this long? With a widespread problem like this you should work together with Asus on fixing it.

Kraken X62
    Asus Maximus IX Formula.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How Do I Recover My Outlook Account?

Remembering multiple passwords for different online accounts can be difficult for a lot of people. And if you enter the wrong password multiple times, you may be blocked from accessing your account temporarily for several hours. So what to do in such case?

If you are an Outlook user and have forgotten the password for your account, you can quickly recover your account by resetting the password for your Outlook account. However, to reset the password for your Outlook account, you must have access to the account recovery options such as alternate email address or phone number associated with your…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alternative to CAM. I give up with it.

At this point I give up. I'm tired of seeking support from a developer that simply doesn't care about their user's opinion on it. Is there any other software/s out there that I can use to control my pump and fan speeds?This software is utterly useless.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cryptocurrency Exchanges New Articles Buy/sell

A cryptocurrency exchange platform is an online web site that supports the shopping for, selling of many cryptocurrencies. even though over 100 cryptocurrency exchange platforms existing these days, not all of them are trustworthy, not all of them give honest fees, and not all of them safely secure your transactions. several exchanges market themselves because of the world’s No1 currency exchange.
    In reality, a lot of things have to be thought-about in rating these exchanges. as an example, an inexperienced dealer would expect it to be easy and easy, so it'll take less time to make an account and begin…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CAM Randomly Freezing Grid+ V3

The Cam Software Randomly freezes and stops monitoring my CPU temp and adjusting the fans to suit.
    This usually happens with the fans in idle mode.

This is a major problem as I'm usually playing a game don't notice the problem until i smell my radiators cooking which means my CPU has already been running at a high temp for a prolonged period.

As such your useless software is destroying my system and I am forced to remove the product until you fix it.

This problem has occurred with EVERY version of the software since i first purchased the product…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 dB on the test for adaptive noise

In the tab for the adaptive noise, all the graf are at zero.

https://imgur.com/i4DwHvM

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. lighting and fans not working or showing up in cam

I just installed the cam software after i upgraded my case to the nzxt h500i and plugged everything in but i am not seeing the lighting panel

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. empty build on CAM 3.7.7

I have empty tab "build" on CAM 3.7.7 and in tab "dashboard" working fine only ram.
    I do Clean Boot in Windows 10 and disable in Autoruns other monitoring programs. I reinstall CAM, clean reg with CCleaner.
    I install CAM V3.7.4 and tab "build" emty too.
    Conf: Azrock Z97 extreme4+i7 4770; Win10 1709 (build os 16299.1029)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a second user tries to open CAM, it stops working

Every time a second user opens CAM, we see a terminal window for a second, then nothing. After that, none of the users on the computer can open CAM until it is reinstalled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to fix winows 10 search not working

Get technical solution for how to fix my windows 10 search not working errors via the customer service experts in windows.For fix the windows 10 not working error easily call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.
    https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/windows-10-search-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. cam software 3.7.7 affect the PC performance

when i install cam 3.7.7 and open it then my pc going to be too slow and when i exit icon of CAM in system tray then my pc is good but RGB light gone. how what can i do plz fix the problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do you Configure Gmail Account in Microsoft Outlook?

Nowadays it has become vital to configure any one of the account to Outlook as it is dealing completely with official scenario. So in that case you have to know how to setup Gmail in outlook 365 so that you make the configuration done.

How to Configuring Gmail with Outlook?

It sounds hard when you think to know how to configure Gmail in outlook 2016 but it is really easy if you do the Gmail Pop3 settings properly. That is the main work when you have to configure Gmail to outlook. You will have to enable IMAP for that you…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Frontier Airlines Customer service

https://helpsupportservices.com/airlines/frontier-airlines-customer-service/
    Frontier Airlines is the eighth- biggest business airline in the U.S with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. it's a quite young airline as a comparison to others however it's growing quick. the explanation behind it's the services provided by them to the purchasers. But at any stage, if you are facing any difficulty then you can contact Frontier Airlines Support Number. They're going to be able to resolve the problems you're having with it. While traveling you may never acknowledge when you start having a problem with one thing. You'd probably resolve them ASAP. If you are having a drawback…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The pump and fan settings don't work. And I lost my pump and fun settings icon.

The pump and fan settings don't work. And I lost my pump and fun settings icon. Update 3.7.7
    Reset cam and bios didn't help..
    Windows 10 pro 64

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can't access some of the apps

So the main thing is the LED control page does not show up anymore so I am unable to change the color of the strips in my PC, but other pages don't work as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. he instalado grid v3 y los ventiladores no funcionan

Buenos dias he instalado grid v3 correctamente y los ventiladores no me
    funcionan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update killed my RGB

Well I have just bought the Kraken X52 installed it, updated CAM now i am unable to adjust my RGB lighting strips as they no longer even show up. Also I am unable to adjust my fans from preset to adaptive as this feature is not shown, so I rolled back the app to a older version. This worked at first no issues but as soon as I restarted my PC and loaded it back up with CAM to auto load BANG! crash constantly this software is a pile of arse!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How Do I Change My Hotmail Password?

A common task that arises for consumers that use the service is determining how to change a Hotmail password to adhere to good security practices or if the password has been forgotten.

Simple Steps to Change my Hotmail Password

As stated, Microsoft’s security department recommends Windows Live or Hotmail passwords be changed at intervals of no more than 90 days. When you change the password for a Hotmail account, it will change the password for all of the Windows Live services.

Step 1 – Launch your computer’s web browser and then enter the Windows Live Hotmail login URL into the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base