CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Stuck at calibration Step 2

Stuck at calibration Step 2, when calibration is complete at Step 2 it goes to calculating and then the following error pops-up "Errors - Server return value without message" What does this mean? Cannot continue to step 3 so I can never set up my fans, Tried reinstalling cam 3 times also rerunning the calibration 5 times, still the same thing.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    46 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Eric Lam responded

Hi there, please try the calibration test again as we have resolved the issue in our backend. Thanks!

2. KRAKEN X62 with cold start the colors freeze. Cam problem?

I have this problem with my kraken x62 ... a few days with the version of Cam 3.5.60 when I turn on the PC in cold weather ... off a bit of time and with the current disconnected ... when I turn on the first time ... the white ring is blocked and the text nzxt remains correct red. Pump and fans, on the other hand, work correctly and are seen by the CAM software. I've also tried the latest version but it's worse x that does not save colors. Is the x62 kraken broken or is it a problem…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yes, If you have any of the following programs below, they can come into conflict with CAM:
    Precision X, Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming, RGB Fusion, Asus Aura, MSI Mystic, Afterburner, Corsair Link.

We will be working in future versions to improve compatibility between the different software programs.

3. CAM crashes my pc

I recently installed a Cryorig quad lumi which unfortunately requires cam to control the lights.

The problem is with CAM installed my computer hard locks, both my screens switch off and I am unable to turn the system off using the power switch, I have to turn it off at the PSU, discharge the system and only then will it power back up.

Without CAM installed I don't have this issue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cam Overlay Causes Large FPS drops in game

When playing games mot notably rocket league, CAM overlay now causes a large performance drop. Using the steam fps counter as well as the Nvidia one from Geforce Experience, it shows 147 fps all the time (my set maximum for the game) when CAM overlay is on the FPS is at 70-90. If I run the Nvidia or steam one in the opposite corner from CAM they match the CAM fps, when CAM is disabled the fps goes back to normal

on older versions this didn't seem to be an issue, even with an FX 8350. (currently on a clean…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, we are aware of this issue and are currently working on this issue in development. We do apologize for the inconvenience and do ask that you temporarily disable the overlay if it’s causing too much trouble for you.

5. AER RGB 120 Fans lights are on during start up but turn off when CAM starts up.

My AER RGB fans' lights turn on when I start my computer but as soon as I start up CAM, they turn off. I close CAM and unplug the Hue+ USB then plug it back in and the lights will turn on. I only have the AER fans plugged into the Hue+.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, what setting are you using? Please be sure you don’t have the channel toggled off in CAM.

6. loading cam 0%

Continue to have the ongoing issue of LOADING CAM 0% when loading my PC. If I dont log in fast enough it stays at 0%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Great idea - Incredibly horrible execution.

A £2,200 system can handle almost anything... Except for CAM!

Frequent crashes
    Doesn't recognise my H700i smart device
    Freezes
    Starts with Windows whenever it feels like it
    Spelling errors
    Inconsistent design

How do you screw up that bad?

I've made better programs myself!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, we do apologize for the inconvenience, We are always reading user feedback so we can proceed with the development of our application. If you have any issues please go to https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to request for assistance

8. Программа не всегда и не во всех играх работает

Кам Оверлей не всегда отображается в играх, причём не во всех он вообще работает а только в некоторых играх. Дизайн супер, но... в общем ищу другую сейчас программу для мониторинга игр. Ваша не работает! Еще недостаток в том что при запуске программы нужно всегда логиниться в свой аккаунт в противном случае она просто не запускается - это огромный минус! Не пригодный продукт, хоть и красивый.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. CAM 3.3.1 Update

Today I installed the CAM 3.3.1 Update. It seems to have messed up my PC. Since the restart after installation, CPU temperatures are suddenly going to 80° C when in a game! What have you done with this update? Everything was running smoothely and cool until I installed this cr*p. Even a roll back to version 3.3.0 didn't help. The update was the only change I did today...
    Also, I have a game freeze after a short while.
    I'm really angry atm.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, I do apologize for the inconvenience. What Kraken are you using? Can you submit a ticket on support.camwebapp.com? Click on “Contact Support” on the right side so we can further diagnose this issue.
    Can you also attach your errorlogs? C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs Thanks

11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

So you needed to use an external uninstaller? if you use the uninstaller provided by windows the same error occurred?

12. app not work

The program does not work with me
    I downloaded the latest version and it does not work on Windows 10
    64 bit
    When I was in Windows 7 it was working normally either now it is not
    Uploaded the penultimate version as well as not working
    I get a message that Windows has a problem running the program
    It worked in Windows 7 compatibility mode and the problem still exists

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there, that’s very strange. Try using these programs to help you uninstall/install CAM

http://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

Also try running CCleaner to help you clean out your registry
    http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/

Then reinstall CAM.

If you still have issues, can you submit a ticket on support.camwebapp.com? Click on Contact Support on the right. Thanks!

13. My HUE+ keeps freezing

my nzxt hue+ keeps freezing every time when i try to switch the leds off.. when i pressed the off switch in CAM. it stays on and just freeze

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, do you know if this happened after a firmware update for the HUE+?

Can you try these troubleshooting steps and see if it helps?
    - Go to Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the MCP2200 device or any Unknown USB Device. Then restart your computer and check CAM again
    - Exit out of CAM, then unplug the USB from the device. Then wait 10 seconds and plug the USB back in. Then start CAM again.
    - Use a different USB port on your motherboard
    - Use a different micro USB cable. You can use a micro USB to regular USB.

If you still have issues, can you submit a ticket on support.camwebapp.com and ask for assistance? Click on “Contact Support” on the right side.
    I would like to troubleshoot with you personally.

14. Confirmation Email

The click "here" to resend confirmation email is not even a clickable link and I have had my hue+ installed all week and I can not even use all of the features and it is really bothering me that I spent the money on something I can't fully access..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We hope this issue has been resolved. The following ticket will now be closed due to this ticket being involved with our older version. Please update to our newest version and see if you still exhibit the same behavior. If you do, please submit a new post. Thank you.

15. fake cam website, cam download corrupts windows

went to cam.nzxt.com last night, downloaded cam, and upon restart, my computer didnt work. Managed to fix it, but i hope the site was taken down, i realised it was different because the font on the home page was different from the camwebapp site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. hue+ led

NZXT Hue+ Led are detected but they never light up whatever i do it doens't light up, Cam shows it as if it was connected and working all fine but they are completely dark, the hub's white led lights up fine and everything is detected but leds just dont light up. PLEASE HELP

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  kyle.hsieh responded

Hello, the driver now is included in the CAM installer. Please go to “cam.nzxt.com” to download CAM then install it, the driver will be installed. Thanks.

18. Loading at startup stays 0% v3.5.30

Loading at startup always stuck at 0%, need to close it from the taskbar and relaunch the app, then it works. I`ve tried to reinstall but the issue still exists.

300 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    99 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CAM 3.6.8 CAM does not start minimized when booting

CAM does not start minimized when booting.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. cam software crash pc

My PC has been "freezing" randomly for a few months now that I installed the craken x52 and the software cam. It may crash during web browsing, during a game, or during a software/driver update.

It doesn't turn off, it hard locks the PC down, the only solution is to turn the PSU off with it's on/off switch, holding down the reset button on the tower does nothing.
    The only other indication of a crash, is that my LED's on the Asus RX 570 turn solid white.
    A week ago I uninstalled cam and since then it has not happened…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories