CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Hitman 2 closing with NZXT Cam Software

Hello, does anyone have the same problem? 😥
    When NZXT Cam process is open, the game close directly after a few seconds.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CAM 3.7.8 - Constant freeze/Crash

Since the last update I'm encountering a lot of freezing/crash of CAM which only can be fix with luck with a reboot - and a lot of time it's impossible to open it ever after a reboot. That's really annoying as long as it completely f*** up cooling profiles.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NZXT CAM version 4.1.0 causes Forza Horizon 4 to crash on launch

When NZXT CAM version 4.1.0 is running in the background, it will cause Forza Horizon 4 to not load past the splash screen and crash shortly after.

In previous versions of NZXT CAM, this issue didn't exist. Disabling the in-game overlay option in CAM settings doesn't help either. Only exiting the CAM application completely allows Forza Horizon 4 to launch successfully.

This issue should be fixed ASAP.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update bug 3.7.7

After update to version 3.7.7 on every next start Cam updater notificate new version 3.7.7 to update.
    Then update process freeze.
    So please fix this shit.
    I pay 215 $ for CPU cooler and your control software absolutly declase this hardware.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. computer freezes when using cam

The application completely blocks the PC, the picture on the monitor freezes tightly, only a hard reboot helps. This happens on Windows 10 1903. It was not tested on other assemblies. Problems started on beta version, uninstalled and installed version 3.5.2 old, the problem remained. Administrators where is the solution to this problem? The problem is in the CAM software!

Windows 10 1903
    Samsung ssd 970 pro
    Aorus master z390
    intel i9900k
    Hyper 2400mhz

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. White Login Screen: Uninstalled, Cleared %AppData, 4.0, 4.1...Nope

I have an NZXT Grid V2. 3.7 works, 4+ does not.

Attempts made with no success:
    I've uninstalled v4 and v3.7, then reinstalled 4.1
    Cleared %AppData NZXT Folders
    DDU Nvidia Drivers and reinstalled

System info:Ryzen 3700x Corsair H80iv2, Asrock Taichi X570 Asus 1080 ti

Is there known conflicting software that would cause the white login screen or possibly my firewall is blocking a component needed for the screen to load properly?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Best Commercial Project on Dwarka Expressway – Neo Developers

Neo Developers is at the top real estate development company which offers the best commercial property in Delhi – NCR. We provide smart Commercial Property on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. The Company is developing one of the biggest commercial development – Neo Square Sector 109 on Dwarka Expressway. Neo Square is the best Commercial Project on Dwarka Expressway with World-class Facilities and intelligent building management systems. Neo Square provides commercial spaces like Food Court, Restaurant, Entertainment Zone, Multiplex, and Commercial Shop on Dwarka Expressway at a perfect Price. Neo Developers give you an unmatched Commercial Project on Dwarka Expressway…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. rfid Labels India

Great Eastern Idtech Pvt. Ltd. established 1983, is India’s leading systems integrator & solution provider in Automatic Identification & Data Capture (AIDC) technologies to help businesses identify & track goods.
    http://www.geipl.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CAM 4.1.4 Crashing on launch of Monster Hunter World (Steam)

CAM software crashes and hangs on launch of Monster Hunter World causing increased CPU usage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. An Interesting voyage to mountainous country, Nepal

Nepal is one of the most pleasant, loving, and striking tourist places in Asia. It is called the mountainous country. It is fully surrounded by the mountains, highest peaks, beautiful hills, deep valleys, peaceful rivers, and beautiful waterfalls, so Nepal is really a wonderful tourist destination in the world. If you want to enjoy an interesting voyage to Nepal, our Nepal Packages are the most affordable options for you. We are an online traveling agency in Nepal, which is providing the best deals in the discounted rates. So, book the best package for an exploring expedition.
    Visit us: https://www.travels2nepal.com/in/nepal-tour-packages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix Gmail Is Having trouble With Google Play Services

Gmail Is Having trouble With Google Play Services
    Here are some of the most common Gmail is having trouble with google play services, how to fix them
    If you encounter any other issues with Gmail is having trouble with Google play services, then feel free to share your experiences in the comments and forum.

Related Help & support page - https://www.ecueshelp.com/blog/gmail-is-having-trouble-with-google-play-services/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dwarka Expressway on Commercial Property – Neo Developers

Neo Developers is a reputed real estate company in Delhi NCR and provides the best Commercial Properties on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. Now we are presenting the largest commercial mall Neo Square in Gurgaon. Neo Square provides the latest facilities commercial spaces like Office Space, Food Court, Restaurant, Entertainment Zone, Multiplex, and Commercial Shops on Dwarka Expressway at a fabulous offer. Neo Square is a Commercial Property in Dwarka Expressway integrated, high-quality infrastructural facilities at par with international services. Neo Developers provides the perfect location, perfect amenities and perfect lifestyles for modern Indians.

If you want to get a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo Mail Password: How to Change It?

In spite of Yahoo mail is incorporated with many such user-friendly features, some of its users are facing difficulties on how to change Yahoo email password on their own. If you are anxious about how to do this on your own, no worries, you must take advantage of our call facility and contact directly one of our Yahoo experts immediately.
    Contact @ https://bit.ly/37FLsg6

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. white screen when attempting to run

The first few times after I installed and ran the new NZXT Cam Beta software there would not be a login screen, only a white screen. Eventually managed to get the login screen.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cam version 3.7.7 has no RGB settings and no control for Kraken X62

I am using Cam version 3.7.7. Since today (12 July 19) I can't control the RGB for Kraken X62 (the ring and logo of NZXT Kraken X62 is gone from CAM)!!! So now I only see Channel 1 and Channel 2 for my AER RGB fans on CAM software and RING and LOGO are now gone.

The most important though is that I CANT CONTROL Kraken X62 performance meaning I can't control the RPM for neither the pump nor the fans of my AIO cooler!!!!! Silent, performance custom or manual control IS NOW GONE!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How to fix Spotify Error code 17

Spotify error code 17 is a type of error faced by Spotify users that disturbs the soothing environment while you are listening to your favorite song. It happens when the user is trying to log in to the Spotify account and suddenly an error message is displayed “A firewall may be blocking Spotify.” This error is commonly known as Spotify error code 17.

Methods to fix Spotify error code 17

· Go to Spotify from the website.

· Look at top right corner for the log in option. Click on log…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Window Focus Being Taken By CAM

The CAM software is taking focus away from programs in the foreground. I used Widows Focus Logger to identify it as the culprit. I typically have CAM active on a 2nd monitor to look at temps etc. while I play games. This started around a month ago, I am using version 3.7.8.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Zelle Customer Service Number

Zelle Customer Service Buying mobile figures will be much like buying personalized license plates for those car. The tradition has grown hugely popular over the years. There really are a number of reasons why people buy their Mobile phone number. Some of many advantages of buying a Mobile contact number is using reliability. When purchased, the variety will belong into the master forever as long since it's kept in an active service. This is often associated to Zelle Customer Service Number.

https://callcustomerservicenumber.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to book Cheapest flights with Allegiant Airlines?

Allegiant Airlines is one of the low-cost carrier provider in the United States. It includes the baggage fee within the flight ticket charges. There are several ways to save money and book flights at a lower cost with this airlines. Let's check out the methods below:
    1. Use the loyalty points to upgrade or book the flights and get more discounts.
    2. Book you flight in a bundle to get more offer in this way you can save on flight booking.
    3. Book your flight at least 7 weeks prior to get the minimum ticket price.
    4. Be flexible on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs