CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. "Please download or Update to latest CAM and Login on your PC for using your Android App"

Android app is up to date, and I am logged in, yet this is all I can ever get :( Tried on several phones, same thing

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      14 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good afternoon, sorry for the inconveniences you are experiencing with your CAM mobile. The login is currently very slow, we are working on fixing this as soon as possible.

A few weeks back we had an issue where you could not log in at all, but that has been fixed already. If you have a different issue, please let us know so we can verify as well.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base