Secure MSN Password Read change and Reset Guide
Email service is the best method to interact with your potential clients. It is very safe, secure and authentic too. The people feel good while using email service for communication. MSN is one of the renowned companies and has started MSN email service few years back.
The company has first launched Hotmail email service few years back. The email users demand more features in Hotmail so that the account holders enjoy more functionality. After sometime MSN launches Outlook the advanced version of Hotmail. Since its inception Outlook has become the first choice of every email users.
It encompassed wide range of email features such as customization of the mail interface according to the user's needs, auto spell check, large data storage, drive for automatic backup of important data, strong spam filters, auto contact search, auto contact saving, offline feature to save important mail and much more. The customers never get these features in other email platform.
Regardless of all these MSN email account holders meet technical difficulties and unable to fix it. The most frustrating email issue experience by MSN account holders is MSN password reset when they forgot the password and unable to get Sign In. Don’t worry! The company has established plenty of customer support centers where email account holders can call anytime to get assistance for technical glitches.
The way to change MSN password is to change your Microsoft Passport password. Changing your Microsoft Passport password will change your MSN password, Hotmail password, and MSN Messenger password.
1. Go to the URL https://account.live.com/resetpa....
2. Select the option ‘I forgot my password’.
3. Select ‘Reset your password’.
4. Enter the Windows Live ID that requires the password reset.
5. Enter the characters shown and select ‘Next’.
6. The options you see here are the options available to reset the password for your account.
Note If you’ve selected to retrieve link via SMS or alternate email, you will need to wait for the link to be sent.
If you’ve selected to answer SQ/SA, you will be able to reset the password after confirmation of the answer.
7. If you’re unable to reset the password on your own (exhausted all options listed above) you will need to contact MSN Customer Support.
How to Reset MSN Password?
If you have forgotten your MSN password but remember the Microsoft username then you can run the MSN password reset by using the steps given below:
• Go to the Skype online login page and click on “Sign-in”.
• nter your Microsoft user ID (MSN ID) and click on “Next”.
• Click on the “Forgot my password” button when asked to enter the password. This button is available under the “Keep me signed in” checkbox. This will open Microsoft “Recover Your Account” Window.
• Your Microsoft ID will be appearing on your screen. Here, you just need to click on “Next”.
• Now, Microsoft will offer you three methods to prove your identity.
• Sending verification code to your secondary email ID
• Sending verification code through a text message on your recovery phone number.
• Give a call on your account recovery phone number to send the verification code.
• In case you choose, call or text recovery phone number then you need to enter the last 4 digits of the recovery phone number. Alternatively, you can simply choose your secondary email ID.
• Choose the appropriate option and click on “Next”.
• No, enter the code received on your phone number or secondary email ID at prescribed space.
• Then, Microsoft you will permit you to reset MSN/ Skype password.
• Enter a new password to reset MSN password.
• Confirm the new password by entering it one more time.
• Finally, you may check the new password by logging in using the MSN ID and new password.
As you can see, the MSN password recovery is quite easy using the recovery phone number and email ID. But, what if you don’t have access to recovery email ID or phone number?
What to do if I Forgot MSN Password
We understand that if you are trying to log in to your MSN account after a long time then it can be quite difficult for you to remember the MSN ID. It is true that you can’t remember your MSN ID but Microsoft still knows that. In such cases you can recover MSN login ID by following the steps given below:
• Go to the Skype online/ MSN sign-in page and choose “Sign in with Microsoft”.
• Choose “Forgot my username” option.
• Enter the recovery phone number and alternate phone number associated with your MSN account.
• You will receive a security code on your recovery phone number or alternate email ID.
• Now, on the next screen, you will see all the IDs associated with the recovery phone number or email id provided by you.
Note: Some part of the usernames will be hidden due to the security reasons. You need to identify the correct ID.
• Finally, you can sign in using the correct ID if you are able to identify one.
You can also ask your MSN ID from any of your friend to whom you have sent an MSN message before.